Forum User

Dante - x-realm holy paladin application

1: You
Name           Viktor
Age                 19
Country           Hungary
Occupation/work       student
e-mail (optional)         
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.

I can raid from afternoon to late night once I get money on my credit card to buy a migration and a game card cause I've missed my oppurtunity.
2: Your character     
Name, class, race, gender.   
Alastorpower  (gonna chance it to Dante when I migrate)   paladin human male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed)
Talent (link) http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … astorpower
Tradeskills  BS/mining
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank   
exalted with Violet eye, Cenarion expedition, Honor hold and revered with Shatar, Lower city and also revered with some other azerothian factions
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters none

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).   
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2311955
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … astorpower
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
With some clever gem socketing and encahnts, I can make a good balance in +healing and mp5 for both heavy healing and mana lasting fights. I also have more then 11k mana pool so at fights like Kazrogal, I can safily drink a potion at every cooldown and still not go out of mana...at least I hope so.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
Very nice question, haven't seen this before. Corrupted Ashbringer/Might of Menethil from Naxxramas  and I think the Cataclysm's Edge from the big bad boy Archimonde the defiler:)   BUT these are only offspec items and doesn't have any relation with my holy armor.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
Reason for leaving them
Ambitions within a guild
Reason for your TEO application

Let me tell zou a little bit about mz BC raiding history. In the summer of 2007, I've joined a guild called Condottiero. SOme of the members were real life friends of each other and thez were in the top guild of the server in WOW classic (Thez even killed some bosses of Naxxramas). The guild was strong and did not use dkp. Items were handed out to the people who profited the most from them but of course people were allowed to get other items when they go to another spec. Alot of people used this guild as a bus stop and onlz came online when we were doing the bosses we could farm. It was sickening and the GM decided to disband it. I've done 2/3 of the Naaru champion quest with them but never finished it because of bad unlucky pugs. Last boss I've killed with Condottiero was Void Reaver. At the start of September I have joined a guild called Serenity and later The Watch. Thez both had members from my previous guild and I've did most of SSC/TK with them. Sadlz it suffered the same fate as Condottiero and I couldn't upgrade my armor sadly(but some greedy bus stopper slackers could:( ). I've stopped playing for about 3months to get a good go in school but resumed my playtime in January. In that time I've mostly did pvp or arenas and finnaly got a 41badge healing trinket I allways wanted to have. Only 1 Alliance guild is doing MH/BT but they are full on my class and I don't think they recruit anyone else now. The other lesser guilds are doing either pvp or heroics/kara/ZA for badges but SSC/TK is a bus stop guild place so it is out of reach again.

I would like to migrate to Stormreaver eu not just because of the oldschool raids but because I wish to see good end content. I couldn't so my BT/MH prequest for an obvious reason but got the quest for the title. And thanks to 2.4 getting the attunement done is no longer necessary.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
No, but I've seen the gameplay movies of Apox on google video and some other level 60 raiding vids of the guild.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?

I leave that decision to you but

-I can maintain a positive or an optimistic attitude in the guild/raids meaining that I am not afraid of wipes.
-I learn fast and I usually check on wowwikii or youtube or wowhead how to do a boss encounter I haven!t allready done.
-I can quest out the money in order to get potions/consumables/gems, that!s not a problem for me, just a routine.
-I like to play Paladin /both retribution and holy/, enjoyed it since Warcraft 2 and I was growing up on Blizzard games.
-I missed out mz oppurtunity to get a game card so I have to wait for my credit card to get money for both the migration and the card. If everything goes well I will be on Stormreaver sometime in April and if that happens, I will be online from afternoon to late night so the raiding times won!t be a question.
-I could possiblz also help out people to do some kind of dungeon or heroic dungeon when I!m online
-Even if I don!t have the armor, I can get some preferable stats with clever gem socketing to be allowed to enter MH/BT.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?
What is your raiding experience?
60 ZG/MC/BWL/had a go at AQ40 first boss
70 Kara/Gruuls/Magtheridon/SSC/TK and ZA on the public test realm

What is your ambition with playing this game?   
Mainly to have fun and resume my PvE raiding and to make a final showdown against Arthas or Archimonde at level 70:)

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
I played with other Blizzard games but only played with Warcraft 3 on the Battle.net

Tell us about your computer
I don't know much about the stats the computer has but it can handle WOW on 1024*768 and raids completely. The internet is also very fast and stable.

That is all, I hope I haven't missed anything. Hope to hear from one of you soon.

#2 2008-03-22 23:43:56

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Re: Dante - x-realm holy paladin application

hello Viktor! pretty nice application smile but you will have to wait for the paladin class leader to respond to this post, good luck!

I can raid from afternoon to late night

does this mean you can raid almost every day? from 19:00 - 23:00/24:00 ? (not that we raid every day)

++

are you BT / MH attuned?

Last edited by Ino (2008-03-22 23:48:11)

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#3 2008-03-23 01:00:54

Dante
Forum User

Hey, thanks for the answer.

Yes, I can raid every day from afternoon time to late night, the only thing that keeps me from doing it is that I still need money to be delivered to my credit card and after that I can buy both the migration and the new game card. I think it will be in April time if everything goes as planned and my bank won't fuck up:)
As for the Black Temple and Mount Hyjal attunement...I've wrote that because of the Alliance raiders guild slacking and changing, it was impossible for me to be part of a very stable raiding guild, although I've done alot in both SSC and TK. So I could not complete my attunement to these 2 instances (I still didn't deleted the quest though) but with the new 2.4 patch I don't think it will be a problem. I've been on the BT/MH public test realm aswell (tier5/attunement vendor) to see what the places look like so I don't think I may get lost, and I regularly go on wowwiki/wowhead/youtube to see how to do an encounter I haven't seen/done before.

Thanks again for the response

#4 2008-03-25 12:45:40

Vonhankkija
Officer

Hey man! Sorry bit delayed answer but i have also been on eastern break so didn't bother much with administration during that time smile Anyway i don't clearly know our current situation with paladins because raiding is starting again on today. I promise clear answer after tonights raid, after i have got time to talk bit with our current paladins too.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#5 2008-03-27 22:19:32

Vonhankkija
Officer

If you are still interested to join enigma, answer here. I'm accepting you as testplayer.

-Von-

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#6 2008-03-28 03:04:46

Obscure
Founding Member

cool our first x-realm?

#7 2008-03-28 16:20:53

Joly
Dragonslayer

Obscure wrote:

cool our first x-realm?

nope smile

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#8 2008-03-28 16:27:55

Warsaw
Guild Member

Mine apply was X-Realm. Btw i think I'v joined TEO exacly 1 year ago :>

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#9 2008-03-28 18:05:01

Lamme
Guildmaster

By 'X Realm application', is something like 'accept me and I'll migrate' meant?

#10 2008-03-28 20:30:57

Dante
Forum User

Thank you for the answers. I will migrate to this server no matter what. The situation is a bit complicated. To tell you the truth...while I was working on a way to login succesfully here with Internet Explorer I made an other application to a different guild incase I cannot fix this problem. The answer was kinda late but I managed to login here firstly thanks to Apox' help on MSN. Thanks Apox and please upload some more Paladin raw gameplay videos to google video;-) Right now I still cannot play because of no game card BUT I think I can make an alt character on stormreaver with the help of a friend to have a talk with "the other" guilds officer. Depending on what he'll say I will reply here aswell or rather ingame. Thank you for the reading once again.

#11 2008-04-07 03:08:22

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Hey Dante, what's up. Any updates on that transfer?

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#12 2008-04-08 14:16:01

Dante
Forum User

Hello.
I am still interested but unfortunately my money for my credit card is being a little bit delayed. But don't worry, Apox sensei I just go on your forums to see your "me raiding" signature to see the updates aswell:)

#13 2008-04-13 19:32:55

Dante
Forum User

Bump
As of yet I'm still waiting for my dear little money but it seems I'll have to "borrow" someone else's credit card to pay a migration. I understand you cannot trust me 100% here and now so untill I'm on your server  I assume you will accept any other future paladin. So don't worry I won't make tears:-) Speaking of tears, have you seen Tales of the Past 3 perhaps? I was a very very bad guy there with a "helmet"smile Hope this makes sense for those who watched it:)

Board footer