Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-04-16 18:17:18

kees
Guild Friend

Re-apply from kees

1: Information about me :

Name : Kees
Occupation/work : School at ''grafisch lyceum'' (graphic school)

Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long :
The same as I used to play, when I was in TEO before . So that means about 4/5 hours a day on average.

2: Your character
Kees, Draenei warrior level 70
I am aiming for the slam warrior spot, so my spec will be : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0IzAboxMdZVx0V0gRc
This covers all the so called tanking help talents, such as imp TC and imp DS. Also parry for offtanking or emergency boss tanking. If it so turns out i dont generate enough rage to complete the slam cycle, i will have to switch imp ds with unbridled wrath for extra rage.

(These stats are all unbuffed)
HP : ~11k,
AP : ~1550
CRIT : ~27%
HIT : ~90

Resistances are :
fire resistance without buffs : 10
shadow resistance without buffs : 57
arcane resistance without buffs : 92
nature resistance without buffs : 31
frost resistance without buffs : 10

Tradeskills :
My tradeskills remain herbalism and alchemy (elixer master) at 375

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-reput … amp;n=Kees

Going to grind some scryer reputation for the shoulder enchant so i can get rid of that useless 10 stamina.

Alts :
I have a level 26 druid alt with is going to be a stinky twink. But minimum activity on this one.

3: Gear :
Since my armory page is outdated at the moment, I think its best for an ingame ninja inspect.
What I am currently aiming for is 140/150 hit rating and about 35% crit raidbuffed just to keep that flurry up.
The rest is going straight into strenght/ap.

My ultimate desert island gear is : Cataclysm's edge (nniiiicceee ^^)

4: Guild
My previous guild is TEO. I left this guild because of some personal problems. After that my friends convinced me to play in their guild BV united, wich is a lolleromgwtf guild focused on doing nothing generally.
But this just isnt what im looking for, and I was starting to miss TEO. So I decided to apply again, but this time for the spot arms slam warrior.

I Talked to Joly ingame about the warrior spots. And I'm superpsyched about slam dps. I practiced the rotations on ptr's/retail and perfected them.
So I know I can fill the requirement : skilled.

I know the most of TEO, not sure about who would vouch for me. Dont have enough guts to point people out.

5: Game
My played is at 22 days and 7 hours now.

My raiding experience is up until Keal'thas. So that means in general :
Kara : cleared (as tank, healer, dps)
Gruul : Cleared (as tank, healer)
Maggy : Cleared (as healer)
SSC : Did the first 5 bosses, so the only one left is vashj. (as tank and healer)
TK : Cleared (didnt kill keal as tank, killed em with my healer)
MH : - none
BT : - none
SWP : - none

My ambition in this game is very simple. Enjoy raids (sometimes not as easy as it sounds though)

My other gaming experiences come from the warcraft series. I have played them all extensively.
My computer is in general lag free. Might have some internet hickups every once in a while though. Only dc'ed twice due to this (ever)

Some additional info :
I have a working mic.
Vent/TS installed.
I am able to play on :
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Sunday

This might change though. Since I am going to live together with my girlfriend soon. So I can trade in some days for weekend raids. (ofcourse she still excpects some rl activity from me aswell tongue)

I hope this covers it al, Cheers

Kees

#2 2008-04-20 16:54:11

kees
Guild Friend

Re: Re-apply from kees

Small update on my gear progression :

Im currently at 141 hit rating
1740 ap unbuffed
6 expertise
28,02 % crit in battle stance and 31,02 crit in berserker stance

These stats were noted in protection spec. Since im grinding HC Mgt for the expertise trinket and no one wants a dps warrior tongue

#3 2008-04-28 17:27:40

kees
Guild Friend

He uhm i was just wondering. Is it ok if i just join the disorder  then? smile

Cheers

#4 2008-04-28 17:36:51

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Cant see how you joining TED will help your raiding anymore than beeing in the guild you left TEO for in the first place.

#5 2008-04-28 17:47:24

kees
Guild Friend

Alright, If you dont want me its fine. I can understand that your annoyed with me.
Bye then

#6 2008-04-28 18:04:48

Mojorising
Officer
Website

im just trying to figure out, why you want to join TED instead of TEO, when there is no raids with TED and you write that you want to raid

#7 2008-04-28 18:40:36

kees
Guild Friend

I'll explain it.
I'm currently playing some more on my shaman. So i can most likely raid with him mostly.
But i also still want to remain playing on my warrior. So thats why i'd just like to join ted, for some social stuff, and maybe a little raiding every once in a while.

Board footer