Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-06-20 01:15:49

druidelf
Guild Member

Druidelf - Allroundslut!

Hi
1. You.
Ive been playing this game since it came out in 2005. And everyone love me, especially my mom!

2. Your character.
Name: Druidelf
NE. Druid Male.

Talents: I'm feral, but i can spec whatever you want me to go.
Tradeskills: Alchemy transmuter, Herbalism
Alts: None, Druid for evvva

3. Gear
Healing gear. 1500 + healing 500mp5, 9,5kmana
Tankgear: 14,8k hp, 30% dodge, 429def and 29k armor.
Cat dps: 2,9k ap, 35% crit

4. Guilds
At the beginning i was raiding with Norse Alliance.
I have been in Eurotrash, original W.D.A. and some other small guilds(TBC)
Things i look for in a guild: Nice and firendly people, dedicated raiders, good and friendly enviroment: )

5. Game
I have 102 days played.
Raiding experience: gruul/mag. Za and Kara.
What is your ambition with playing this game?: Raiding with friends running around getting ganked, get emo and gank low lvl's.

6. My computer : More than enough to get wow up and going.

Druidelf

#2 2008-06-20 01:33:42

Skeletto
Guild Member

Re: Druidelf - Allroundslut!

Fun and awsome druid. Done countless HC's and kara/za's with him. Awsome druid : )

Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can we get Wisdom or Kings instead?"

#3 2008-06-20 05:16:59

Warsaw
Guild Member

Maby, but this application taked 3 minutes to make.

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#4 2008-06-20 05:53:50

Abdulla
Uncertified member

I know Druidelf as well, from the very beginning of my wow life. Done almost everything in wow together with him, including 100+ stealthruns in lbrs pre tbc for a pair of blue shoes he wanted.

My guess for a short apply is that he hadnt patience to write a proper one, because he cant wait to join enigma if he gets the nod. And if he does, you will get a rly nice guy. Active, and always helping out on whatever it may be.
1500 +healing can seem a little short, but his 500 manareg is sick!
Gl to you Druidelf.smile

WTS Licka!!!. Disc/holy priest with imp spirit.

#5 2008-06-20 12:45:50

Mox
Officer

I was hoping you would use a little bit more time on your application than this. Even though your 3 friends managed to sneak in you don't automatically get to join.

When that's being said I have greate respect for Druidelf as a player. I have grouped a few times with him and he has always been leading the groups with a big heart and friendly attitude. He is confident and relaxed about himself and his skills. Neither easily bothered or annoyed after multiple wipes. Characteristics we have a lot of i TEO, but never can get enough of.

I would also like to point out that Druidelf did NOT apply as a healer even though Abdulla managed to give that impression.

Retired Priest master.

#6 2008-06-20 18:47:47

Bols
Guild Friend

Have played a bit with the delf aswell, actually remember him from my first kara runs back in the days:D
I think he's a really skilled player no matter if he's in tree, cat or fluffy-form.
And as already said, he has a very friendly attitude and a couple of wipes doesn't scare him off.

Wish you the best of luck:)

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#7 2008-06-20 18:55:33

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

hi Druidelf

You look like a great player and person, but at the moment I cant recruit more respecc specced druids to the guild. Also, your gear is not good enough considering our current progress.

Sorry, not accepted.

#8 2008-06-20 21:44:44

Geirkri
Forum User
Website

Druidelf is prolly one of the best druid players i`ve seen in WoW, good with all aspects of beeing a druid.

I would strongly recommend to do a reevalution and take him in and start out on farm raids, with summer looming, lots of people may be away for a while and having a strong player like this in the backhand that can step in and make a good impact would be a very nice asset to have.

Gear can be gotten, skills is a pain in the butt to achieve!

// Geirkri - Aurfael

http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1575104NyUzJ.png
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1617486pIXsG.png
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1617489VCYpF.png
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1617491oHhhS.png
+ Maerith 70 rogue Alliance and Ervael 70 Mage alliance @ Stormscale.

#9 2008-06-22 03:20:19

druidelf
Guild Member

Thanks for all the kind words guys big_smile  bring warmth to mi heart =P

See theres some comments on my "puttogetheron3minapply" and I have to say I don't blame you =P
Therefor I will add some extra features to it.

I want to join this guild, I should join this guild, I must join this guild, I'll kill you if you not let me join this guild. I will start a horderouge named EMO and in about 3years time I will be ganking your sorry asses =P

I really think I will bring something to this guild on both sosial and gaming bases. As some ppl mention I don't mind spending a 5hour raid whiping.... I can still pull a joke og two at the end =P

I'm geared and skilled in all specs, but I'm not good enough geared for you, therefor I am focusing on my healinggear, to get it up to raid standards.
As Geirkri mention, theres usually loads of people away on vacations and have priority set no other things than wow during summer, I'm working all summer and  therefor I will spend alot of time I front of the computer when I'm done with work.
Really hope you can reevaluate my apply smile

#10 2008-06-22 03:44:01

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Sorry to say, but we have all the feral druids we need.
Even in this time with vacations and what not smile

#11 2008-06-22 03:48:10

Windir
Founding Member

mojo gotta love your man and take him by your hand
gotta love your man, yeah

Outside lies doom

#12 2008-06-22 15:14:54

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Ihsahn wrote:

mojo gotta love your man and take him by your hand
gotta love your man, yeah

Take him by the hand
Make him understand
The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah

wink

#13 2008-06-27 04:39:08

Abdulla
Uncertified member

Would have been awfully nice to see Droodelf bamsedance in bt and mh with us. You just gotta love fluffy pelts.smile
And not least. After seeing Naminos crushing healingpowah  in MH yesterday, I`m fully convinced that another tree is hawt.

(Besides that, I miss the cuddling with Druidelf in a G-chat.sad )

Last edited by Abdulla (2008-06-27 12:39:38)

#14 2008-07-01 04:44:19

druidelf
Guild Member

Since my inside informant has told me you could need a resto druid(elf) I again, nag on this post.
I really think I can make contribution to the guild, hey I'm a male night elf named Druidelf !

Some more info about me: I plan my raids well, I read up on tactics and I bring loads of pots that I don't share!!
                                        As I've allready said, I don't mind whiping, I think its a  nessesarity to get across
                                        obsticals and when you finally get the job done the sence of achievement is greater then
                                        actuall deed. So I beleave I've aleast got the right attitude, if not quite the gear. But
                                        I have stopped getting gear to all specs to focus on healinggear, and with my 1500+
                                        healing, 500/200mp5 and almost 10k mana unbuffed, and rising, its only a matter of time
                                        before I meet your requirements for higher instanceses.

Abit more about me:          I'm a 23 year old Norwegian guy from just outside oslo, I've played wow since it got on
                                        market, and I'm a proud addict.
                                        I got a gf who hates wow, allmost as much as she hates me, but I've pulled a "Fritzel" on
                                        her and only take her out for air one's a week, so she won't be a trouble for me
                                        raidwise. The "airing" happens around 0630 ever friday, so hardly any raiding going on
                                        then.
                                        Other then wow I ............ Ok I admit.......... there's only wow.

So hope this new add will help in getting me inside the gates of teo, don't like it out here in the cold!!

#15 2008-07-01 05:29:48

Abdulla
Uncertified member

smile
Druidelf gladly spend all his pots, spot or whatever to other to improve things. And ye, we have felled our common bitter tears over our gf that doesnt understand that WoW is a huge part of our life.
He is one of my best friends ingame, and I seriously hope that youre nagging till you get in Druidelf.smile

Last edited by Abdulla (2008-07-01 05:30:42)

#16 2008-07-01 07:14:35

Buzzy
Guild Member

Hmm I'm pretty sure we've met before.. Can't point a finger on where though, maybe from NE when we raided naxx perhaps hmm.. Any idea?

http://armory.mmo-champion.com..nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1652201cbHYK.png

#17 2008-07-01 20:03:17

Abdulla
Uncertified member

Ye, in naxx you met him Buzz, and latest in Za yesterday.smile

#18 2008-07-02 17:21:36

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted with guild friend status for the time being.
Make sure you read raid and dkp rules before you join any of our raids.
If you ask a question like "I have 0 dkp can I bid?", you'll get a kick in the balls from an elekk.

Last edited by Lamme (2008-07-02 17:21:57)

Board footer