Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-09-18 22:35:44

Stocktrader
Guild Member

Protection warrior Stocktrader

Character: Stocktrader
Race: Night-Elf
Class: Warrior

Talent Tree : Protection , can also go furry or hybrid.
Professions : Chinesse Farmer , Mining and Herbalism
Original Owner Of The Account: Yes

Character Gear Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … tocktrader

Addons : Omen , Dbm, Xpearl

Ventrilo User or Teamspeek : Both
Owner of a microphone : Yes
English Level : I am a good english speaker and writher

Connection : Verry Stable Fiberlink , and a large band , when I mostly disconnect , it's either from a storm or I accidentaly touch the power cables with my foot , that wont happen anymore

Raiding Experience
Do you have any pre-TBC raiding experience in ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx ? ZG AQ20 MC BWL
I have had the chanse on viziting the wild jungle of ZG the Buggy Aq 20 , the flames of MC

What raiding experiences did you acquire in TBC?
Well mostly unintresting Kara Za Maggy Gruul Tk 3/4 Ssc 4/6 Mh 5/5 Swp 1/6
Mostly I am Offtank I can bring my hp to 17k ub
About Serpentshrine Cavern
-I was offtanking Mr Lurker's adds , I went dps on Don Morgrim, I did not have a chanse to use Hydros as a Hydrant, Blind was to leet for me , Lady Vash had a nasty experience with me because I used to kill all her friends, I had phantom lord killed in no time.
About Tempest Keep: The Eye
well I eat Flambane Chicken for dinner , played with Mr Reaver , Spanked Solarian a bit she was nasty muhaha and thats it .

About the Battle of Mount Hyjal
I melted the Winter Chill , I banished the Anatherion , also i played with kaz rogals heart and i broke it  , Azgalors cleave is no match for me, and I love to fly with Archie as long as i have the parashute

About Black Temple
I have not yet enered Black Temples rooms maybe I see something nice with you guys

About Sunwell : I know kalegos nasty dragon , But I had a nice bbq after the fight not bad Dragon stake , and I forgot to mention that I did it on my friends hunter because he did not want to miss the raid in that night he was sick and he asked me to help .

I do not think I know anyone from TEO, no offence for the people I forghet

Guilds: Skills That Kills , My main reason , I just want to raid bigger than Hyjal I would love to see Black Temple till Wotlk.

Applying : I applyed to ram but they declined because of no raiding spots atm I applyed to you and Loot inc .

Raid times : I can raid every day from 18:00 to 23:00

About Me  and My Character: I consider myself a life saver , I'm a dynamic tank with a verry high sense of attention and I usualy don't give up so easy , I think that can bring a moral boost to the team.

If I join I expect to see some endgames instances, a nice environment , pro-raiding, and also to have some fun

Why do I want to join?

Well , I applied to TEO because I think that my skills are up to your standards but I know that the gear is not on my side , I just want a chanse to prove myself and prove what I can do , I always come prepared and repared for raids usualy I bring extra food for other classes . I am a verry active person I used to play on holidays 12-14 hours now that school started I play 5-6 hours Sadly

Best wishes, Stocktrader hope to hear from you soon

#2 2008-09-19 00:31:19

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Re: Protection warrior Stocktrader

OMG, YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME AS DRACULA yikes
are you related?

#3 2008-09-19 04:55:21

Joly
Dragonslayer

guess we need someone to pick up all the DE plate tank items from BT. ill whisper you for a chat ingame one of the the following days

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#4 2008-09-19 15:16:49

Stocktrader
Guild Member

hehe thanks smile ye we kinda related i mean my old old old old grandpa had something with my old old old old grandma

#5 2008-09-19 15:20:06

Zevski
Guild Member

'English Level : I am a good english speaker and writher '   hehehe tongue

on a non nos feratu related theme, ive been in many gruul / mag raids on my alt with this guy tanking and hes done very well smile , im quite confident in his abilty.

Last edited by Zevski (2008-09-19 15:21:36)

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-428934.jpg

Board footer