glorfinhell
Guild Friend

Glorfinhell - warlock

I would like to join your guild, so here is my application:

Char name: Glofinhell
Class: warlock
Race: gnome
Gear/professions/talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … lorfinhell
Availability: I'm planning to play 2-3 days a week.
Experience: I was playing HC from time of MC till SW. Killed all raid bosses in game except Muru+KJ. I was in 2 guilds in the time WoW is here, both of them was dead when I was leaving.
What can you expect from me: No mistakes, no whine and being on time for raid.

Thank you for your time smile

#2 2008-09-22 00:26:59

Enimusha
Officer

Re: Glorfinhell - warlock

Thats abit short for an application, isnt it? Try better, you can do it.

#3 2008-09-22 00:27:36

Firenzia
Guild Friend

I vouched for this guy..app might not seem like much but it's kind of a formality really big_smile
Hope to see you in gchat soon Frank smile

#4 2008-09-22 00:40:00

Cryonic
Founding Member

We've listed the things we want to know in the sticky thread. Nice gear btw smile

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#5 2008-09-22 01:05:58

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Firenzias vouched for him, so I#m pretty sure this gentleman knows his stuff and therefore I don't have a problem with giving a trial, check your ingame mail basically just to make sure raid times are ok.

Last edited by Beardstorm (2008-09-22 01:11:55)

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#6 2008-09-22 02:01:07

glorfinhell
Guild Friend

I hoped I covered all important areas, but seems like i didnt wink Well here is something more then.
My computer is stable, 2 year old, Intel 6600 2,4GHz, 2GB RAM, NVidia 8800 GTS. Also my connection is quite ok lately, cant remember last DC. Its ADSL 2MBit.
About warlock class. I am destro. I dont like it that much, because it feels like mage that rolled wrong class:) I really do think, that warlock should be "support" class. My favourite spec is affiction. But till Blizzard make up his mind I will be 1 button nuker, because that will put me high on dmg meters, which is the important part, isnt it? /sarcasm off
As of my WoW history, I was playing for good 2,5 years on Sunstrider in guild called Randoms. We were server nr 1 from BWL till BT (only guild killing KT before TBC on server). I was warlock officer for whole time, didnt like that position a bit tho. Dealing with whining for spot and dealing with loot whores is not that much fun. Everything was fine till XMas 2007. Then everything went shite for guild (partly because of loosing nr 1 on server). So i moved to SR and joined KH. I was in Keelhaul from January 2008 till now. Reason Im changing guild is because there is more life in Elvis then in KH right now. Reason i would like to join Enigma Order is, that I'm not feeling like playing 6-7 days a week again. Im just looking for friendly guild to be in for Wotlk fun. And Firenzia saying you are it smile Also I noticed that Enigma Order is more or less around from MC days and I like that.

#7 2008-09-22 07:51:50

Joly
Dragonslayer

i feel that you have the right intentions to be in this guild. just hope that you can live with our casual playstyle ^^ once you go casual, you cant go back!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#8 2008-09-22 09:16:49

Enimusha
Officer

Firenzia wrote:

I vouched for this guy..app might not seem like much but it's kind of a formality really big_smile

Wrong. Application is not an formality, ever. Players _need_ to impress us to get in the guild. Any members vouch is not enough to get anyone in the guild alone.

#9 2008-09-22 09:58:44

Vonhankkija
Officer

Enimusha wrote:

Firenzia wrote:

Wrong. Application is not an formality, ever. Players _need_ to impress us to get in the guild. Any members vouch is not enough to get anyone in the guild alone.

I thought that firenzia just tried to use some sarcasm smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#10 2008-09-22 14:30:10

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

I think he ticks all the right boxes, and provided raid times are ok (will check mail laters), am inclined to offer a trial.

Very concise application but says all I need to see, and the recommendation of a decent player counts for a good amount smile

Accepted.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer