Ingame info :

Char Name : Meryan
Class : Warlock
Race : Gnome " Proud to be "
Spec : 0/21/40

Gear :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Meryan

Guild :

Well, I transfered to Stormreaver about 4 months ago, been raiding casually with BOTW for about 2 months I think it was. Then, I feelt like it wasn't the right people, to raid with. They aren't very focused. Took a lot of time, geting to the instance, and then geting ready while in the instance. I think 1-2 hours went to just waiting. But it wasn't the only reason to why I left. Had lot's of exams and I just didn't have time for raiding.

Experience :

Cleared: MH,BT, 5/6 Swp.

Why do i wanna join Enigma :

Seems like a nice and cool guild to raid with. I'd like to give it a try and see where it leads me.

What can you Bring Enigma :

Seeing I have a lot of raiding experience in sunwell and while your still in BT farming illidan i could give you some pointers or help you guys. I'm going start to play a bit more pve hopefully, raid with you guys in WOTLK. Primarily why I'd like to join your guild. 3 days a week isnt so hardcore. Tho I can only raid 1-2 days a week tops.

If you have any questions, speak to me in-game.

#2 2008-09-28 05:29:51

Firenzia
Guild Friend

Re: Meryan Gnome warlock

Strongly advising against recruiting this player. Also, he is in no position to give any pointers about any raid instance whatsoever. Lacking basic knowledge of how to play his class and not "remembering" basic tactics of farmable content sounds at least fishy. Don't wanna speculate on how he got his gear since noone can be sure these days but several thoughts spring to mind.

Furthermore. his personality tends more towards the dramatic than the nice. Spamming gchat with caps, cussing players you barely know because some shaman outrolled you for the ZA trinket is only an example...as well as leaving a guild raid when your skills where questioned. Anyway, don't wanna drag this on more than I have to but I just don't think you are suited for this guild.

Confirmation in the form of emo whispers is almost a certainty now smile

Good luck with your app.

Firenzia/Noobios

#3 2008-09-28 11:32:00

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Fraid I have to inform you that Warlock activity is currently fine and therefore there are no open spots. Will let you know should something open up or you can ask officers at a later date for an update on recruitment status.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#4 2008-09-28 21:14:21

Stocktrader
Guild Member

gnome hunting season oppened

Board footer