Personal Information
Name: Paul   

Character Information
Character Name: Alasia
Level: 70
Class: Warrior
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Alasia

Do you have any resistance gear? If so, how many pieces and how much resistance do you have unbuffed? I have all mats for SR gear except HoDs.

General
What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
PreTBC i used to be in Danu Nephilimer guild on Aszune server. First I was a tank but after 2/3 months I decided to become DPS warrior (my guild needed 1). We were progressing in AQ40 and Naxx but just before TBC we disbanded. In short time i dinged level 70. I was having problems with finding a raiding guild and due to no raids and fun from game. Me and my RL friend moved to Nagrand. I tried to get some gear and find new guild. I've done few Kara runs with people got gear from badges/heroics and got accepted to Asylum guild. I really had great fun while raiding with them. We were progressing fast, after few weeks we managed to kill Kael'thas and i really enjoyed the game. Some time later some old members left, new people joined and problems appeared. First we had a issue with people whining about raid spots and unfair (in their opinion) class rotation. Lots of our members stopped signing on MH or even BT raids and it was difficult to create a good raidgroup. Very often we didnt have someone that could be our raidleader and raid was called. I used to enjoy raiding with Asylum but it disbanded in September. We decided to move to PreTBC server with many professional guilds (nagrand has like 1-3 serious raiding guilds).

Do you know anyone in The Enigma Order?
No - as im new to the server but im willing to meet new ppl.

Why do you want to join The Enigma Order? What do you expect?
I except serious, professional raiding, and progressing in friendly enviroment. I want to discover new end-game PvE content and develope my skills as a DPS warrior.

Describe yourself as a player
I'm a player that loves raiding and will do anything to increase my dps and skills. It's very important for me to see progress in my actions.

How often do you play? Please indicate time and hours.
Everyday from 17 to 24. Ofcourse I can stay longer if needed.

Are you willing to respec to help the guild? If so please let us know how much offset gear you have.
Ofcourse its not a problem for me to respec. I have tanking gear and PvP one.
Tanking Gear Stats(all in fury build):

-HP: 13.7k
-Armor: 13639
-Defense:426
-Dodge: 14,77%
-Parry: 11,04%
-Block: 13,20%

I also have some PvP gear with Jin'Rohk, The Great Apocalypse as a weapon and 242 resilience.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
I have them installed, as i used them before.

Able to use Ventrilo?
No microphone but im a great listener.

Raiding
Raiding Experience: Which raids have you done? Up to which boss?

Warrior:
PreTBC: ZG,AQ20,MC,Onyxia,BWL,AQ40, Instructor Razuvious and Anub'rekhan in Naxxramas.
TBC: Kara,ZA,Gruuls,Magtheridon,SSC,TK,MH(4/5),BT up to Teron, almost killed Bloodboil.

Priest:
TBC: Kara,Gruuls,Magtheridon,SSC,TK(3/4)

How many days will you sign up for raids in the evening?
4-5 as i might have some RL work to do.

How many evenings would you like to raid?
As many as possible, but staying out is not a problem for me as i understand how class rotation works.

Describe your class role in raids
DPSing, battleshouting my group,thunderclaping and putting Demo Shout on bosses if needed.

What skills/rotations do you use in raids?
>20%
Bloodthirst and WW always should be on CD. Heroic strike if both of them are on CD and my rage is higher than 60. Refreshing rampage about 5-7 seconds before it fades.
<20%
Keeping execute on global CD and using bloodthirst if execute is on global CD and my rage is higher than 30.

What are the most relevant stats for your class/spec in raids? How much do you have of them on your raid gear? (buffed/unbuffed)
Crit/Ap/Armor Pen > Haste/Hit(ofcourse you should be trying to get your hit capped)

AP: 1897 unbuffed, 2061 with Flask of Relentless Assault and roasted clefthoof buff. In combat up to 4400 (with rampage, enrage etc.)

Crit: 27,46 % unbuffed, over 33% with raid buffs (and feral druid in group)

Armor Pen: 651 unbuffed (i focused on my crit/ap but I'm willing to increase it).

Haste: 23 ( + flurry in combat) - i dont have much haste because it would decrease my ap/crit (which still should be higher)

Hit Rating: 183(3/3 Precision) Unbuffed, i can increase it by changing my gems if its needed.

Expertise rating: 44

What raid-spec do you plan to use? Link from: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo

Is there anything else you wish to tell us about yourself? [Optional]

I know my class, gear and experience is not something you are currently looking for I read all BT/MH (and 2 in SWP) boss tactics and getting new gear isnt problem for me. I think im a skilled player i can help Heretic in progressing through TBC and hopefully Wotlk content.

Thanks for reading my application.

#2 2008-10-10 20:02:29

Boltan
Retired CL

Re: DPS Warrior application

Alasia wrote:

i can help Heretic in progressing through TBC and hopefully Wotlk content.

We really dont like copy-paste applications.. especially if you are applying to many guilds at once.

just a pointer.

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#3 2008-10-10 20:33:43

Alasia
Guild Member

Re: DPS Warrior application

Hey,
I just wanted to copy and paste anothers guild template. I just havent noticed the last question and didnt remove it.
A no - im not applying to many guilds at the same time (still Heretic is on Nagrand server).

Sorry for the problems.

Board footer