The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-10-26 23:23:32

Buzzy
Guild Member

Buzzy, NE priest WotlK raiding application

This is an application for Wrath of the Lich King.
I know I'm still in the guild but I want to be part of the raiding group again hence this application ^^
You may have seen my log in once in a while but this has mostly been to chat with people and do some old-school stuff smile
Doing this I realised I miss raiding and since I didn't wanna take away any spots already filled here we go smile

Who I am:
Name: Klaus
Occupation/work: Studying

Activity level:
I'm taking wow as a hobby and fitting it into my schoolwork and sports but that been said I will properly play just a little bit too much anyways ^^

What days can you raid, and for how long.
I will always make 2 raids per week. I can't raid both Tuesday and Thursday but I can choose freely between the 2, and if it's really important I might be able to raid both days but not on a regular basis. Other than that I'm all yours.

My character:
Buzzy - Male Night Elf Priest.

Talent spec: I will go holy and it will look something like this:
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=bVhbzhZfxtcszoiuVIst

Reputation with the most relevant factions
You can rest assured that I will farm quite a lot for the rep. Kinda hard when it aint released yet ^^

Notable alts:
I have a warlock I tend to use for farming reagents/mats etc. Maybe do a bit of PvP on it so I won't get tired of my holy priest. But again just an alt, and the activity lvl on it will reflect that.

I also have a rogue but he's just ehm, well he's a wuss for once but other than that he's just someone I like to gank people with and maybe farm a little. But he's more or less parked as a "to-boring-to-lvl-but-to-high-to-delete" char

Tradeskills
Priest:
Enchanting/Mining
I tend to be a collector thus trying to gather all the formulas there is tongue

Warlock:
Herbalism/Tailoring

Rogue:
Mining/Alchemy

Gear
Well I have planned on getting some holy gear ^^ in the beginning mostly by heroics and maybe tailoring

My WoW history:
I started playing in the open beta back in.. (omg what years was it? O.o). Actually it was Kelth who got me hooked (damn him). I started out playing a rogue and used my priest as a disenchanter alt, it didn't take long before I realised I preferred playing my priest so I rerolled when my rogue was in his 40ish. I was in a few guilds as I lvled up, mainly Danish guilds that merged or disbanded etc.
I then got into Metamorphis and did some ZG with them, can't remember if we ever did MC.  I can't remember what happened to it actually, but I know our GM (Pariah) joined Post Mortem back then (remember those Obscure ^^)
During that time I always saw TEO as being out of reach but finally asked Rageo if TEO needed any priests and he said something like "£@$#"¤ try to make an application..." and Kelth was all like "rofl!! TEO?! as if!" (Was fun to see his face after hehe).
Now that I think about it. How on earth could I pass with such a crappy application haha big_smile
Anyways. I've been in TEO ever since and I can't really think of another guild with this kind of atmosphere. Who else makes guild events etc big_smile

Do you know anyone in TEO?
Hmm ye? ^^ well I don't know all the new guys yet (btw guys, hi I'm Buzzy) and I know some of the Danes irl.

What can you bring to TEO, why should we consider taking you back to our raiding core?
Well I'm pretty much self-sufficient with pots and flasks since I have herbalism on my lock, and should there be anything I can't farm I can always buy it. That aside, I will be on time and I love to heal and to keep people alive and to spam my fade button when I get agro ^^. I must however admit that I'm not that much of a theorycrafter but if someone does the math for me I have no problem adapting.
You will also get a chatty fella in /g ^^

Ambitions within TEO
To see and explore the raid stuff in Wrath and I don't mind passing any given loot to someone else if it would benefit the raid better that way

Reason for your TEO application
Well as stated in the very beginning I want to be part of the raiding core again :-/

Game
What is you characters "/played"?
Buzzy: 99 days
Esquire: 41 days
Crumble: 22 days

VT:
Well ofc and I also have a mic, though I'm not the first to talk (I prefer not to talk at all) it does happen and I have no problems singing (I dare you, try me!). If it's required I will ofc talk.

What is your raiding experience?
Retail:
Full MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 (C'thun p2), Naxx (Instructor Razz, Anub, and had a single try on Maexxna), Onyxia

TBC:
ZA (full), Karazhan (full) 3/4 TK, Magtheridon, Gruul, SSC (5/6) MH (4/5), BT (a few but can't remember which ^^)

WotLK:
None so far but I hope it will come (hint hint ^^)

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
Well I've grown up with computers and tried everything from Keen to Doom etc. but a little list.
Lost Vikings!!
Doom, Quake etc
Counter Strike (back when the M4A1 could zoom!)
Diablo 1 & 2

My computer:
I'm using a laptop (it is way better than my ordinary pc)

Processor: 1,8 GHz Turion64 X2 TL-56
Memory: 3072 MB DDR2 RAM
Monitor:  17" WXGA+
Video Card:  nVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS 256MB dedicated RAM and up to 767MB shared

Hmm I know there's something I forgot.. A question you're gonna ask me I think.. Arrg oh well I will have to answer it as it comes.

Edit: Added bold text

Last edited by Buzzy (2008-10-27 02:51:43)

http://armory.mmo-champion.com..nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1652201cbHYK.png

#2 2008-10-27 01:55:17

Theredon
Guild Member

Re: Buzzy, NE priest WotlK raiding application

omg its buzzy smile gieb!

#3 2008-10-27 03:07:46

Curugul
Guild Member

/lick

You must show no mercy,nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all !!

#4 2008-10-27 11:34:15

Warsaw
Guild Member

who is he?

Last edited by Warsaw (2008-10-27 11:35:18)

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#5 2008-10-27 11:44:48

Draken
Guild Member

Warsaw wrote:

who is he?

Who are you?

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

#6 2008-10-27 12:02:00

Lamme
Guildmaster

Buzzy,

Bit hard come up with an answer here. We can't quite get you invited since you're in the guild already. As far as WotlK raiding goes, everyone is welcomed, after the initial stage it's activity and performance that will be the basis for raiding regularly. Good to hear that you'll be able to be online more often. I'm sure Mox the Fox will have some words of wisdom for you.

#7 2008-10-27 13:29:31

Zevski
Guild Member

buzzy <3

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-428934.jpg

#8 2008-10-27 17:43:19

Obscure
Founding Member

accepted as guild mascot and the player that will never get T2 robe lol

just kidding. are you not in the guild already dude?

#9 2008-10-28 02:12:39

Buzzy
Guild Member

Thx for the kind words ^^
Warzaw you drunk polish bum <3

Lamme wrote:

Buzzy,

Bit hard come up with an answer here. We can't quite get you invited since you're in the guild already. As far as WotlK raiding goes, everyone is welcomed, after the initial stage it's activity and performance that will be the basis for raiding regularly. Good to hear that you'll be able to be online more often. I'm sure Mox the Fox will have some words of wisdom for you.

ye I know, I just read through some of the posts and i see your point smile

Obscure wrote:

accepted as guild mascot and the player that will never get T2 robe lol

just kidding. are you not in the guild already dude?

Wuhuu /dance & cheer. I still haven't forgotten that raid, damn you. Ye I'm in but as a guild friend thus not in the raiding core ^^

#10 2008-10-28 10:59:28

Mox
Officer

Welcome back Buzzy.

The rank you have now or are given has little to no impact on the rank you will recieve when we have started raiding at 80. Guild friends and Alts that are fast to 80 will soon find themselfs as raiders. Exaclty how we will handle this and adjust the ranks of everyone is still discussed. The idea is that ranks will be more based on activity, skill and social contibutions rather than time in the guild.

My message for now is that everyone should play, have fun, be nice and active. Ranks will form and reward those that deserves it.

Retired Priest master.

#11 2008-10-28 21:46:05

arilia
Forum User

/Lick

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#12 2008-10-29 01:52:57

Buzzy
Guild Member

Stop the licking already it's rather disturbing tongue Point taken I'll lvl to 80 ^^ cya in game big_smile

#13 2008-11-12 21:06:41

Cryonic
Founding Member

Lamme wrote:

We can't quite get you invited since you're in the guild already.

No problem, we can just kick him, and then invite him, we've done that before smile

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#14 2008-11-12 22:08:09

Buzzy
Guild Member

Actually you haven't. I left when i had to tell some1 how to leave tongue forgot the space before /gquit tongue and then kelth gave me that bloody note

Board footer