#1 2008-04-14 06:08:51

montenegra
Uncertified member

Montenegra LVL 70 NE Warrior

1: You

Name : Ivan
Occupation/work : I work as Assistant Cassino Manager
e-mail (optional) : iwandur@yahoo.com
Activitylevel - Well I play every day in a week I'm available 7 days in a week after 17:00.

2: Your character

Name, class, race, gender. : Montenegra,Warrior,Night Elf,Female
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) : 10684 HP,1632 AP,I have nature and frost ress. gear 220. to farm or buy for any other will not be a problem.
Talent (link) :As Fury warrior my talent build is 14/47/0
Tradeskills : I'm Miner/Blacksmither 375/375
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank :I'm Exalted with all factions with Heroic keys,as well Exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive,Exalted Scryer,Reverd Consortium.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters : I dont have an alt or any other character.Tryed couple of times but stoped at some point.Love my warrior hehe.

3: Gear

About my profile and other profiles which includes Fury,Arms and Protection if its nececary I would like to show all 3 to the Officer or Man in charge for that.Reason so I can explain why did I go for that gear.The gear I aim is ofcourse all what will boost me more than what I have atm.

4: Guild

Previous guilds, and a short description of them: I was before TBC in Stormraids and than I found a home in Tabula Rasa which was amazing guild with amazing people,great teamwork and great community.
Reason for leaving them : Stormraids just died.About Tabula Rasa guild fall apart which is realy sad.
Ambitions within a guild : Teamwork,Friendship,Comunication,Help each other in trouble.
Reason for your TEO application : I know TEO as one of the older guilds on Stormreaver,and I look at it as a serious and mature friendly guild.I can say all the best after I spoke just a few words with Jolly and as well this goes for Mage I think named Cryonic.
Do you know anyone in TEO? : Well I dont know anyone in TEO,but I would like to met new people smile
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? : Nice question.Well atm all what I can offer is my activity,loyalty (I'm not the person who grabs epic and run away) my ability to progress (I'm not afraid to wipe,farm or whatever is needed for guild progress).The things which can disapoint you I'm sure is my gear,but as I said above I can do all what is nececary to progress and improve myself.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? : My played time is 82 days 17h.
What is your raiding experience? : Full : MC,BWL,ZG,ONY,AQ20,AQ40 till Twins. --TBC-- Full:Karazhan,Gruul,Magtheridon,SSC till Vashj,TK till Kael. Since I dont know what to anymore I learn the full tactics for all bosses in MH and BT till Mother Shazrah.
What is your ambition with playing this game? : I would like to explore all that WOW has to offer.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? : Well I played Counter Strike pretty much smile
Tell us about your computer : I'm using AMD Athelon(tm)64 Processor 3000+  1.81GHz,2GB of RAM,Physical Address Extension.

Well thats me,thanks for reading my application all the best and hope to hear from you soon,cheers smile

#2 2008-04-14 13:31:03

Vonhankkija
Officer

Re: Montenegra LVL 70 NE Warrior

I think we currently are looking active fury or active and VERY skilled arms warrior for our raids, so GL mate smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#3 2008-04-14 15:35:37

Warsaw
Guild Member

Jolt, evaluating descent wink warriors applications, keep in mind i wont be back anytime soon. <3

Last edited by Warsaw (2008-04-14 15:41:05)

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#4 2008-04-15 17:35:43

Joly
Dragonslayer

refering to the talk we had ingame, ill get back to you soon

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#5 2008-04-15 20:02:06

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

its nice if you add something like this to your application, gives us some impression of your gear smile

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Montenegra

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

Board footer