#1 2008-04-18 12:02:56

Etilen
Uncertified member

Druid Restoration

1: You
Name : Iman
Occupation/work: I study in university
e-mail (optional) : donattello_cs@yahoo.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
I can play all time 9:00 until 23:30.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. : Etilen / Night Elf / Druid / Male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed): In feral ( 17k unbuff , 26k armor , 38%dodge , 435 defence )
In healing gears ( 7.5 k Hp , 10k mana , 1700healing , 537 mana reagen) In moonkin gears ( 873 sp , 16%crit)

Talent (link) : My main specc is Feral and second specc Restoration / I have alot XP on both
Tradeskills : Mining (375) / Herbalism (375)
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank : I am Exalted in all , I am seargent rank in pvp , i am full vengfull on Feral , Only i not do MH pre q for Rings.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters : I have not any alt here.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Etilen

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc. : I have 260nature resist and 150 frost resist / I have vengfull gears /
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. : I have all specc gears big_smile and my reason is I was healer in 1 guild then picked healing gears in another guild i was feral then picked Feral gears .
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
My dreaming gears is Hand tier6 and Tier5 gears and Gurrtog Staff or archimond staff I try have goood play that can get them big_smile.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them : Kataki - Genesis - laost raiders - redemption - anarchy - disciplles of rebellion / I leave them cause they became disband but i kicked from DoR cause I made 1 apply in Ram guild and they kicked me for this reason sad
Reason for leaving them : I told in above tongue
Ambitions within a guild : Have a good time in game with new friends , Progress bosses , and have chat
Reason for your TEO application : My reason is I want good guild and nice players and want alot progress and alot raids / I want see BT bosses
Do you know anyone in TEO? No really , I know alot players frm it but i think they not remember me ,
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I can good heal in raids ( U can check me ) , I can OT and MT in my feral gears too if needed , And i hope TEO have good time with me.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? near 1year
What is your raiding experience? ZG , AQ20 , BWL , MC , NAxxa , Kara , Gruul , Magtheridon , TK , SSC , MH
What is your ambition with playing this game? World Of warcraft is my only habit and i love play it big_smile
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? i played Ever Quest Online
Tell us about your computer : Cpu = 5.2 AM2 socket , Ram = 2Gb Patriot , MB = Asus M2n-E , Vga = Geforce 8800 Gtx Asus , Connection 2mb ADSL

Thanks for Reading ............................ Etilen ( DONATTELLO)

DonattellO.........

#2 2008-04-18 12:39:32

Enimusha
Officer

Re: Druid Restoration

Nice application and gear. We are in need of one resto druid at the moment, and we should give you a shot. Mojorising, our druid CL, will get back to you soonish. smile

#3 2008-04-18 13:30:59

Etilen
Uncertified member

Re: Druid Restoration

Ty m8 for ur answering.
I can Up my healing too , I have alot badge and can buy Mace and have Off hande Al'ar then that MAce with Offhand become alot healing big_smile

DonattellO.........

Board footer