#1 2008-04-27 17:52:53

Lunki
Uncertified member

Resto Shaman (X-Realm transfer)

1: You
Name : Mattias
Occupation/work : Studying
e-mail (optional) : Lunkburgare@hotmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.  I play everyday, if its something i need i sit many hours / day and i can raid anytime from 18:00-00:00

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. Shazu Female Draenei Resto Shaman
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) around 7k health, 10.6k mana, 141mp5  and 10 shadow res and 1775 healing.
Talent (link) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … mp;n=Shazu
Tradeskills : Herb 375 Tailoring 370
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters : no, dont really got any

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Shazu , sorry for no helmet, forgot to put it on after doing a quest =P
We want to see all aspects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. Because i love being a healer smile
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well. Well im actually just not so intrested in getting epics, since my goal is to progress and have fun smile

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them. Children of Odin, cookie Cruncher
Reason for leaving them First one was because i were inactive so i left, but i decided i wanted to raid again wink, Cookie Cruncher is just a friends guild tongue
Ambitions within a guild : Progress and have fun smile
Reason for your TEO application : Seems like a friendly guild who likes to progress
Do you know anyone in TEO? : nope i dont
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? im a dedicated healer who likes his position and wont complain on wipes and such, and im always helpful smile

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 38 Days, but i have played since pre-bc
What is your raiding experience? Full Molten Core,Kara,gruul,Magtheridon,2/4 tk, 6/6 SSC
What is your ambition with playing this game? Mainly i play this game for fun and to explore new contents
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? Well, Warcraft 3 / Tibia
Tell us about your computer
Asus P5K3 DELUXE/WIFI-AP, P35
Intel Core2Duo E8400 3GHz, 6MB
Corsair XMS3 4,0GB DDR3 1333 RAM
GeForce 8800GT 1 GB

#2 2008-04-28 04:26:36

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Resto Shaman (X-Realm transfer)

Well this is interesting. I believe you were the guy that contacted me ingame, right?
Your gear leaves a bit to be desired, but hopefully you have a million badges and can go nuts in SSO stuff.

I am how ever curious to how you found our guild. Have you applied to every guild on the server or are we just a random pick. Why Stormreaver as a server?

We'll get back to you very soon.

Board footer