Forum User

Lithiien, warrior (XREALM)

1: You
Name: Gabriel Wattman
Occupation/work: Student
e-mail (optional): gwattman@hotmail.com
Activitylevel: Very high.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. I'm applying with my Night Elf(male :<) Warrior, named Lithiien which currently resides on Stormscale.
Talent (link). I'm currently specced mortal strike.
Tradeskills. None at the moment. I'm such a slacker at the profession-part. But if it's needed i'll obviously level something up.
Alts. Yeah, got a level 70 druid named Chandon, on Stormscale EU.

3: Gear
Profile (link). http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Lithiien
Alternate gear. I have some PvE-dps gear in my bags, and full prot gear. My protection gear isn't maximal though, and bascially mostly consists of karazhan/randominstance-gear.
Describe your gear. Well, as you can see from the profile I added, i've got full vengeful, which is as you know, PvP gear. The reason for this is because i've been only PvPing.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Don't really have any "dream-gear". Although I wish I could go back in time and get full dreadnaught or something, haha. In all seriousness though, PvE-gear, dps, whatever is cool.

4: Guild
Previous guilds. In my early WoW "career" I played in Myths, which was Pre-TBC. The guild disbanded, and I applied to The Enigma Order. And even though my lack of gear at that point, I got accepted, which i'll always be grateful for. I was in TEO for ages it seemed, and I left The Enigma Order since all my IRL friends focused on PvP and moved to Stormscale, which I did aswell. In Stormscale, I joined the guild Supersized Superheroes, a PvP-guild basically. Now i've grown tired of PvP, and haven't played for a while. This is the reason i'm making this application too, I feel like i want to come back to my "roots" so to speak, and experience the fun in WoW again.
Reason for leaving them. Hmm, think I covered it on the previous question.
Ambitions within a guild. As of now, I want to experience the fun in WoW again as I said, and i feel i'm dedicated and i learn new content fast.
Reason for your TEO application. Covered up there.
Do you know anyone in TEO? Yes, too many to mention here though.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I can bring dedication, motivation, a sense of humour and the Pre-TBC TEO feeling. Hopefully!

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? I can't see right now, because I don't have any gametime(tired of PvP as I said). But i think it's around 200 days~
What is your raiding experience? As far as TEO came Pre-TBC. In TBC i haven't been raiding alot. The basic stuff though, karahan, zul aman, gruul, ssc, tk...
What is your ambition with playing this game? Right now, I want to progress and feel a community-feeling.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? Been active in the gaming "scene" since 2000, which was when I played alot of Counter-Strike. It was on a rather high level as well, went on alot of LANs and I've won some prizes.
Tell us about your computer Nothing special, but can run WoW smoothly and never had any problems with it.

AMD 3000+
MSI k8n neo(motherboard)
1024 RAM
GeForce 6800 GT+

And that's about it. If you want to contact me you can find me on irc(quakenet) under the nick "wattman\lithien" or just ask any questions in this thread and i'll gladly answer. Hope to hear from you soon!

//Lithien

#2 2008-05-07 11:04:05

Etilen
Uncertified member

Re: Lithiien, warrior (XREALM)

Nice application and gears big_smile good for PVP Not for PVE
I think our warrior spot is close but must joly answer u in end.
GL m8

DonattellO.........

#3 2008-05-07 11:17:27

Joly
Dragonslayer

bzzzzzzt!

sorry lithien, would love to have you back, but atm i'm very pleased with our warrior situation

<3 joly

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#4 2008-05-07 12:16:49

Lithien
Forum User

aight smile thanks for considering though!

bzzzzzt

Last edited by Lithien (2008-05-14 00:56:55)

Board footer