The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-06-23 08:09:07

Mita
Guild Member

The real application. Mita, resto shaman.

1: You
Name: Kjell
Age: 22, actually 23, 30th of June. (in case anyone wanna bake me a cake, chocolate ftw)
Occupation/work:
e-mail (optional)
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
I usually play everyday, and i reckon that i can raid everyday, depending on when the raid starts. somedays i got football practice/matches to take care of, but im good to go before and after those.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.
Mita, resto shaman, draenei, female.

Talent (link) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =M%C3%AEta

Tradeskills enchant/jewelcraft. started out as alch/herb, but rerolled in profs, and have not lvled those yet.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, Honor Hold, Violet Eye. Got all heroic keys.
Honored with Aldor.

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
Duber, 70 MM/Bm hunter.
This one started out as my main, but after lvling the incredible hawt Mita to 70, and experience the healing side of WoW, this has kind of not been played too much. Recently tho, i have done some heroics and attended a few raids on it, and i reckon i will continue that in the future aswell.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =M%C3%AEta

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear. 

In my current gear, i got 2001 healing, 10545 mana unbuffed, 281/mp5 while not casting, 94/mp4 while casting

I also got some elemental gear, tho i've never tried that.
And also some enhancement gear.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
What i desperately want.. and have wanted for quite a while now, is a new head piece. I got the meta socket ready if it is one of those with meta socket space, and if not i got some nice gems ready to fill those empty socket spaces smile
Im currently saving badges for the "new" badge loot pants. Or should i say dress? cause female as i am In-game, i truly deeply belive i deserve a nice looking dress.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
On my old main, i've been in many guilds, none really serious actually, even experienced making some of my own guilds. But after running Hc's with some ppl from Plasmid Heroes, i asked them if I could not join them, and I have been faithful ever since. So with M

#2 2008-06-23 08:10:23

Mita
Guild Member

Re: The real application. Mita, resto shaman.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
On my old main, i've been in many guilds, none really serious actually, even experienced making some of my own guilds. But after running Hc's with some ppl from Plasmid Heroes, i asked them if I could not join them, and I have been faithful ever since. So with Mita i have only been in that guild.

Reason for leaving them:
Well the only reason i could ever leave this guild, is if I go to a guild, where I know some of the ppl, and to do progress in this wonderful World of Warcraft. I want to experience new places, meet new ppls and have lots of fun smile

Ambitions within a guild
Socialness. If that's not a word, it is now. I want a guild where ppl behind the chars, means as much as the ppl you're playing as. A guild with humor, kindess and politeness.

Reason for your TEO application
Well I got some friends in TEO, and they've all been telling me how TEO would kill to get someone like me in to the guild. and since Im quite Unique, I'll give you the chance to throw me an Invite:)
But serious.. I know some people in TEO, and they say it's a friendly guild with nice ppls, and that joining TEO for further progress could be what i feel I lack in this game atm.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
Where to begin?yikes
Ping have been an irl friend whole my life, and still are.
Bols is the one I've spent most time with playing this game, ever since our paths crossed one warm evening in good ol' STV. Who would have known that he would make Duber's future in-game GF, that slutty dworf rouge, Faileas? xD
Licka, met him through Bols, and have done lot's of heroics and raids with this guy smile
Other than that.. I have done instances with Lurfendurf/Tahorn, Curugul/Utflod.
Prob more, but not that comes to mind atm. If you feel left out I'm sry, just throw me a /w in-game and i'll throw you a /hug back:)

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
A hunger for experience more.
I'll also bring some life-saving heals, joyfull spirit, and the hotness and sexyness of a perfect created draenei female.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 19.5 days
What is your raiding experience?
Started playing in february 2007. And experimented with different chars. After a while, i created Duber, and got him to 70, started heavy PvP'ing, and did some kara raids. After Lvling Mita, it was all about the pve. Done Tons of heroics, and Karazhan, ZA and Gruul. Since I've never been in any actually raiding guilds, that's what I've done so far.

What is your ambition with playing this game?
Meeting new ppl, having some laughs, and get more experience and progress in the Pve side of WoW, cause I'm a Pve-kind-of-guy all the way;o

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
Well... I had a pretty nasty record on Snake on my old cell-phone.
Other than I've always been interested in computer-games, been playing Warcraft-games, Diablo, sniffed on GuildWars before starting playing WoW.

Tell us about your computer
Well, it's gray and I've named it "MrFujitsu". It has some fancy blue lights, that's awsome when you're playing in the dark. Other than that, it's a fairly good comp, that loves when i turn it on (in all possible ways) and play WoW.

So there we go. That's it:)
Now it's all up to you to decide if I can join or not.
I promise to not go all EMO if i can't join. I'll survive. And how could I not? Im a healer ffs<3

#3 2008-06-23 08:15:33

Abdulla
Uncertified member

Mita is Hawt!
Gief chainheals.smile

WTS Licka!!!. Disc/holy priest with imp spirit.

#4 2008-06-23 08:28:45

Bols
Guild Friend

First of all i gotta say a really nice application, even though you are a little noob when it comes to spamming our forum with your funny i in your name:P
That said i really hope we have a spot for this imba chainheal spammer. He really knows how to play and he is a really sweet person when you get to know him;)
(jeez did i just say he was sweet:o) but yeah, definitely a person i would love to see in teo:) Met him just a couple of levels after Bols was born, a
nd got to be the one i have spent the most time with ingame.

Good luck with your applic mate!smile

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#5 2008-06-23 08:34:00

Mita
Guild Member

tihii.. Bols looooves me<3

#6 2008-06-23 16:30:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

Application noted.
We will get back to you soon with the bill for cleaning the forums up. Possibly with something else as well.

#7 2008-06-23 16:46:48

Apox
Founding Member
Website

You're a bit lacking in the experience side tbh, but we've decided to give you a chance nonetheless. Whisper any officer next time you're online for an invite as a testplayer smile
(Just don't make me have to clean up more forumspam, haha:) )

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#8 2008-06-23 17:59:02

Mita
Guild Member

thx for this chance smile i'll do well smile
looking forward to getting the experience i lack:)

#9 2008-06-23 19:57:37

Boltan
Retired CL

Seems the other officers jump on the chance but I do have to agree, you seem just like what we need and are here for. WELCOME TO TEO11!!oneone

oh.. and cya later big_smile cant wait to see that hawt female of yours

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer