You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-09-14 20:05:03

Astreon
Uncertified member

Application - Astreon

Hello.

My name is Aksel and I'm a 18 year old guy from Bergen, Norway. I've played World of Warcraft on and off since august 2005, both raiding and pvping. At the moment I'm having a year off where I just work, before I'll hopefully start school to become an IT-engineer autumn 2009. As I'm mainly working dayshifts I can raid pretty much any day, if it doesn't clash with something more important.

My system:
Windows XP
2 GB ram
3800+ AMD CPU
NVIDIA something 3D card.

Right now my PC isn't set up, so I'm playing on a Macbook which actually works great.

I'm not sure about how stable my connection is going to be, because I'm moving together with Baqa/Daniel and Fisherman/Mats in about 2 weeks, but we're definately getting a 20mb line.

My characters:

Name: Mcslut
Class: Druid
Spec: 1-0-60 restoration
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Mcslut

I dinged lvl 70 with this character 1 week ago. Managed to get decent gear despite failing Karazhan PuGs and lack of tanks on the server. I have no problem with getting good enchants, gems or consumables for raids. Got 375 tailoring for making good healing gear, both now and for WOTLK. 323 LW and leveling to make healing gear and drums.

Name: Astreeon
Class: Warlock
Spec: Raided as 1-42-18 felguard, and pvp as cookiecutter SL/SL.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Astreeon

375 tailoring for FSW and 375 herbalism for farming Skettis if I need money.

Name: Astrina
Class: Rogue
Spec: 19-42 swords for PvE, Shadowstep for PvP.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Astrina

Was made to be my pvp-character, hence 375 enchanting and 375 jewelcrafting for ring-enchants and gems. Have 4/5 tier 4 on this character, but I prefer using S3/S4 items simply because they're better.

My raiding/guild experience:
I started raiding with <NeMeSiS>, where I didn't get to raid alot because Valandil (GM/rogue CL/raid leader) prefered the other greek rogues. I still stayed with them from our first MC kills to Huhuran. After that I joined <Divine Knights> and went with them a few MC runs before a friend of mine convinced me to join <Norse Elites>.

In Norse Elites I had my best time as a WoW-player, with a great community, awesome people and good raiding progress. I joined them after they've killed Ragnaros for the first time and wanted to start progressing into Blackwing Lair. At that time a lot of people with full BWL experience joined them and we cleared BWL in a matter of weeks. This was also when my dwarf priest hit 60, and I got the chance to clear MC/BWL/Onyxia with him (fear ward was op!).  We started AQ40 and did good the first raids, but then Christmas came, the PvP patch and TBC release date. Most people didn't want to raid anymore, just farm the easy rank 14 epics and wait for TBC. Some people wanted to raid Naxxramas and go even more hardcore. People got unhappy and started leaving the guild. And I got to see the Twin Emperors with Tankomania's PuGs at the end of PRE-TBC.

In TBC me and my IRL friends (Baqa, Tubbie, Zeroxx, Alcory, Bigchicken, Phynex) started <Sharingan> and cleared Karazhan pretty fast. I lvled a shaman to 70 and joined BotW where I got the chance to see Gruul and Magtheridon.

We then migrated to Burning Steppes, I rerolled a warlock and went mostly PvP. Me and Civerb hit 2336 rating in 2v2 season 2 and we farmed full season 3 gear before everyone decided to migrate back to Stormreaver. (I also lvled my new sexy dwarf female rogue on Burning Steppes!)

Baqa wanted to reform <First Blood> and start raiding again. We all joined, did pretty good and cleared SSC and 3/4 TK (me raiding as warlock). They started on BT/MH while I had a break from WoW and for some reason they disbanded.

I just recently started again from the temptation of triple exp and Recruit-A-Friend. Me and Baqaa lvled up a hunter/druid to 60 in less than a week, and then the long 60-70 grind started. As I wrote earlier, I just hit 70 one week ago.

TL;DR
NeMeSiS -> Divine Knights -> Norse Elites -> Sharingan (BotW) -> lolmigrate -> First Blood.

2/4 TK, 3/6 SSC (including Vashj) as my warlock.
MC/BWL/Onyxia and up to Twins in AQ40 as rogue.

People I know in The Enigma Order:
I know Jolt, Tubbie, Pakkapoo and Phynex IRL. I also see there's alot of old NE members which I remember smile

If there's something I forgot or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me ingame or reply to this thread.

#2 2008-09-14 21:27:55

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Application - Astreon

lmao! "mcslut"

#3 2008-09-14 23:25:16

Mojorising
Officer
Website

#4 2008-09-15 00:24:05

Astreon
Uncertified member

I'd like to join with rogue or druid. Whatever you need.

#5 2008-09-15 01:26:20

Mojorising
Officer
Website

i think we will have to say no to both.
They simply dont have the gear we require for Sunwell and BT

also... the "Whatever char you need" maybe aint the best mentality to have, when applying for a guild. It really says that you just want some loot to me.

GL finding a guild.
Mojorising, Officer

#6 2008-09-15 16:25:39

Giland
Guild Member
Website

Good choice if u ask me , haven't had any good experience with any of the Sharingan people.

So i vote no for this application smile

Giland 85 Draenei Shaman , Gåsa 85 Gnome Death Knight , Xelar 70 Gnome Rogue, Contage 70 Human Hunter - Stormreaver EU

#7 2008-09-15 16:34:05

Enimusha
Officer

No need to comment denied applications any longer. Thread locked.

Board footer