Hello Enigma Members my name is Igh and here is my application hope you enjoy

/afk Info :

Name : Sebastian
Work : I work at a warehouse from 8-16:30

Ingame info :

Char Name : Igh
Class : Shaman
Race : Draenei
Spec : Resto/Enha/Ele (starting with where i have the best gear)

Gear :

Armory Link with resto gear and spec
have Sunwell ready gear for enhancement and elemental spec's

Guild :

I started my raiding days with you guys back in MC where i played all the way in to naxx with my mage Nexzon
then TBC hit and i was fet up with my mage and all my irl friends had moved to Mazrigos and i decided to join them
and try out a new class so i rerolled the shaman that im playing on now and on my shaman i have bin in NSB,Enigma and Keelhaul
now im the member of a guild called Fear Nothing on Tarren Mill but the guild have stopped raiding do to lack of members
so now im just looking for a friendly guild where i can raid but not have raiding feeling like a job with a 7day raiding week

Experience :

i have alot of experience with end-game raiding some of it can maybe be usefull in your comming battels in the Sunwell

Why do i wanna join Enigma :

Im getting fet up with raiding 24/7 and it feels more like work and i already have a job so i mainly looking
for a friendly-guild where i can raid with some nice ppl that i know from more then just wow

What can you Bring Enigma :

I know i have a long history with the guild and the members some of you more the other and some of it good and bad
but was i can bring is a good playing multi spec shaman that have tryed alot of things in the game and know alot of stuff
plus i have alot of experience with end-game raiding some will maybe help some of it will be no usefull at all

IGH over and out.

for now big_smile

#2 2008-09-18 01:37:08

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Igh - Multi Spec Shaman

You do have a long, and somewhat varied history within TEO, that is true. I remember vividly inviting your mage to the guild as a friend of someone (probably wahoo or something), and I got really excited that you were so happy with the invite and that you were in the guild. I also remember getting equally dissapointed the first time you left.

I guess Boltan will let you know how our shaman status is.

Gear note: 250+ spellhaste is cool.

#3 2008-09-18 01:56:30

Firenzia
Guild Friend

Heard that Fear Nothing collapsed. You should join Ender imo and go kill KJ before WotLK. Comments for gear and skill are in my opinion unnecessary in this case but it is safe to say that Igh can heal the amount Firenzia and another of our shamans can...combined. Noobie here btw.

Good luck with the app fag wink

#4 2008-09-18 15:58:01

Joly
Dragonslayer

omg nexzon! gief

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#5 2008-09-18 16:02:05

Enimusha
Officer

I remember Nexzon the gnome mage.. its not that long ago. GL with the application, Boltan will get back to you.

#6 2008-09-19 09:21:45

Boltan
Retired CL

sorry for not replying right away, been away a bit.

I'll discuss your application some and get back to you soon smile

- Boltan

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#7 2008-09-19 16:58:25

Boltan
Retired CL

Declined.

We discussed it a bit and decided you have already had your second chance to be a member of TEO. That time you ended up leaving us soonish for stupid reasons without any proper explanation. Plus you didnt really excel with skills either. Good luck on your guild hunt.

- Boltan

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer