The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-10-08 15:51:13

Obscure
Founding Member

Requesting lazy-ass farm build

As the title says. I'm requesting a build where I just can send my pet on the mobs and shoot a couple of arrows. I have a cat now, is that the best pet? What weapon, slow or fast? I'm lvl 33 now, so it would be really helpful with some advice where to put my points first.

#2 2008-10-08 16:18:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Requesting lazy-ass farm build

Used WotlK calculator, since the new talents should be implemented in 1 week now I belive.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=cVbR0gGM

That's probably the easiest one to play with. It does not maximize your damage, but makes life easy. Endurance training and Spirit Bond for staying alive; T2 talents becasuse there are none better; Unleashed Fury because it's winz; Improved Mend Pet becasue dead pet do no damage; Bestial Discipline because pet with no focus is like rouge with no energy, Ferocity is full of win too, put next 2 talent points in it for leveling.

Note: Aspect Mastery if pretty good too, but that's more of a raiding talent I feel (though I might be wrong, it's brand new talent).

Last edited by Lamme (2008-10-08 16:19:58)

#3 2008-10-08 16:36:53

Obscure
Founding Member

ok.. how does this continue?

#4 2008-10-08 17:00:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

You do NOT want:
Catlike Reflexes
You can live without Longevity and Cobra Strikes
All the rest is essential, the order in which you pick them up depends of personal preferences.
Animal Handler is way better than you may imgaine (atm, not sure about patch 3.0) as it's the only way to boost pet hit chance; Serpent's Swiftness is the single most important talent for BM dps, Bestial Wrath and Best Within are the cherries.
My considerations about high level build are in a paralel thread on hunters forums. It's still too early to really say how good they are, especially since I haven't been playing in beta\ptr.

Board footer