You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-10-26 08:37:25

Tharimiir
Guild Friend

Amphibius - Enhancement Shaman

Hello Enigma Order! smile

I heard from Bols that you were planning to recruit some more people to the guild now that Wotlk was approching, so I thought I would give it a go. I have been wanting to reply many times before, but I never really felt I diserved a spot because of me going inactive earlier. But this opertunity seems like now or never :p So here it goes smile

--AmphibiusIRL--

Name: Nikolai Punsvik.
E-mail: Skorpion_70@hotmail.com, you can reach me on msn there, but if you want to send a mail you would probarly have to use the ingame one wink

When I dont play wow i usually watch moives and various TV-shows (ninjavideo.net=imba), hang out with friends, work out a bit, hike, and ofc get drunk every now and then and whatever else a guy my age would do smile
I am currently not employed, but trying to get myself a dayjob so that it wouldnt interfer with my wow gaming. I will however have a few _privatist_ (someone with a better vocabulary than me can prob translate that to english)  exames before christmas and in june next summer.

I live at home with my sister and my mother :p Currently I am using my mom's computer simply because its better than mine ^^ acer aspire 5920G intel core duo 2, 3G ram and gforce 8600m something hooked up to a 32" LG TV. I will be buying a new comp soon, have the money for it, just cant decide on which one ^^ Suggestions are very welcome big_smile

--AmphibiusIngame--
Level 70 Draenei Shaman
03/53/00 Enhancement build

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Amphibius

Armory was not working for me when I got this link, so I dont know if it will work for you, or even if the link is to be trusted, so I will write down what I think might be of your intrest smile

HP------9399
Mana---6548
AP------1837
Crit-----25,01%
Hit------67

Prof: 375 skinning / 333 Enchanting

If/when Armory is back up you can have a closer look at it if wanted smile

I know that my gear is not much to speak of, but I am hopeing that because of Wotlk closing in, you might not take it to much into consideration. If I were to be accepted i would ofc try to improve it as much as I could before wotlk, seeing that i want to experience as much as I can before its _all gone_ but I dont have realistic expectations of seeing sunwell going down with me topping dmg on Kil'jaeden. But upon hitting 80 I hope to be right there with you whiping, crying, laughing, dying (yes it rhymes!) progressing alongside the rest of you.

--AmphibiusGuilds--

My previous guilds:

My first guild was Shield of Stormwind, wich later merged with yours truely, The Enigma Order smile
After beeing in enigma for a long time, TBC came out and I decided to reroll shaman, have seen myself tierd of being ganked by shamans through my whole preBC life. So i did smile
But there were some issues, read:

http://enigmaorder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6908

but they turned out ok wink
But then there was the big problem,

http://enigmaorder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7201

Long story short, My GF dumped me, I lost my job, and lost my license, dropped out of school and started drinking every weekend++. Not as bad as it may sound, or maybe it was. Anyways i became inactive and eventually got kicked out of the guild? If this is wrong of me I am really sorry, and I dont remember the reason or If i left myself. But if it was like this, I totally understand and would have done the same thing if I were in your position.
After returning to wow early 2008 i have been in Plasmid Heroes, where I met lots of Ingamefriends including Bols/Faelias. Some of my ingamefriends/irl friends in that guild then decided to create what was going to become the raiding guild Unseen Dawn, after about a week the guild fell apart :p (fail!) and most of them migrated over to another server. Leaving me and a few alts in the guild. After walking aroung being GM of a guild filled with ghosts I got a message from a friend saying that he just joined a new guild and though that I might be able to join. I did, and I am now a member of Dreamless and have been so for about a week smile

This is a nice guild, with nice people and i have no bad blood with them, but I just had to apply to TEO now, when it seemed there could be an opening smile

--AmphibiusGaming--

I usually play atleast a few hours every day, and most weekends if I'm not out with friends.
I can raid any night of the week.
I do have Ventrilo, no microphone yet, but i will buy one when i buy my new computer, and will then be able to talk lots of drunken jibberish in the weekends, and help with whatever my voice can help with during raids. Justin Timberlake songs anyone? yikes
/played 53 days, 33 days on lvl 70 smile
I dont have any noteable alts except a lvl 68 mage with alch/herb 300+
I have a few lvl 60 ish chars that i leveled with Recruit a friend, but i dont really play them.

There it is, my humble application.

I hope you like it! I will tried my best to not make it look like a booring wall of text, and i know my spelling might not be of the best.

If there is anything else you want to know, you feel i have left out. Please comment or send me a pm ingame.

No matter how this turns out, I will always be you friendly neighbourhood Enhancement Shaman!

Last edited by Tharimiir (2008-10-26 08:48:11)

#2 2008-10-26 10:28:02

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Amphibius - Enhancement Shaman

hey tharimiir. we'll see if we can arrange something..

#3 2008-10-26 23:30:01

Justinia
Guild Friend

gl nikko smile

#4 2008-10-27 04:50:44

Bols
Guild Friend

Really cool and friendly guy i often run instances and stuff with, and a very good player:)
GL with your application, hope you get in^^

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#5 2008-10-27 06:51:10

Tharimiir
Guild Friend

Thanks for the support smile
And it doesn't seem like armory is updating, but i have t5 legs now and badge gloves smile

#6 2008-10-27 12:42:41

Boltan
Retired CL

Hey Thari. You are right about the gear versus wrath. That shouldnt be that big an issue right now in recruiting since we are so close to Wrath launch.

This application of yours isnt that bad and we have been striving for a larger playerbase of good people for Wrath. Plus, you do have a history with us.. and I atleast remember keeping Amphibius a secret until you got to 70 and announced yourself ;D

I will be wanting to have a discussion with you ingame or in MSN soon. (working evenings this week so propably MSN). But for now I think we can safely accept you for a test period. We can always fail you if we feel you dont belong, eh?

ACCEPTED, whisper some officer for an invite and lets see if we could bring you back to the community.

- Boltan, <TEO> shaman CL

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#7 2008-10-27 17:36:28

Obscure
Founding Member

your "registered" date on this forum alone should be enough to get invited big_smile

welcome back. again.

#8 2008-10-27 21:33:43

Tharimiir
Guild Friend

thanks alot for the opportunity big_smile
Just add me on msn and i will prob be online smile
i will /w an officer later tonight smile
thanks again!

Amph Out

#9 2008-10-28 23:05:36

Vonhankkija
Officer

Welcome back tharimiir smile Can you still remember those glorious fights in AV, when we healed together Enimusha, while he cleared area of horde's?

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#10 2008-10-28 23:08:37

Tharimiir
Guild Friend

Hehe :p i still remember some Av pwnage yeh ;p perhaps i even have som SS yikes
Will go through my folders ^^

Board footer