You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-11-02 23:03:07

Talan
Forum User

Wotlk application Fujispeed Nelf Rogue

Some RL info:

Currently Im working as a electrician to get my licence as it ( or what you wanna call It depends on what country you live in) Its all on a path to a higher education.

Character info:

Name : Fujispeed

Current Level: 68

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … =Fujispeed

The armory is in a need for a update : )

Total played time on wow i estimate to be around 230-250days I started whit wow when it came out and i had a little break from It, I estimate 90% of the played time is on the druid, It was my main but i have decided to reroll rogue for wotlk and there I got around 15 days played.

What I do on Wow: I love raiding instances, farming exalted places and farming money, rarely pvp anymore soo i've decided to go full on PvE.

How ofte will I raid?: I checked your raiding times and they fit perfect for me I have no problems beeing there and ready to go.

Proffesions : Yes they are messy soo far the only thing im lvling is skinning, i failed at lvling leatherworking since this was my first char and I dident realize how important it was soo I just contiued questing my way to lvl 60.

My Goals ~ Be apart of the progress, I wanna be there when a boss gets downed for the first time and make friends to do other things on wow whit instaces bg's or what ever.

Why would I wanna join TEO:
I want to be in a guild that I know has a steady progress, I know TEO has been alive since I started playing I guess thats why I wanna join I know its a guild that wont disapear from wow.

I have no problems using Ventrillo or what ever you guys are using.

Pre TBC expirience: ZG , MC , AQ20, BWL , AQ40 ( only early parts) and Naxxramas thrash

Currently TBC raiding expirience : Kara , Mag And Gruul ( I recently started again whit wow couple of months ago and now i've decided to come back for full )

My internett connection : Currently I have 16Mbit I Supose I dont disconnect alot expect If Its rainy days or something like that, that might interupt my connection or "weaken" it, I Supose I got around 80-100ms

My fps : I dont have any problems whit FPS or any pc problems my fps is usally 85 Around that, depends where I am or what Is happening there.

Why I decide to reroll to rogue: Im tired of playing my druid, dont misunderstand I love playing druid but I think its about time to change class and learn how to how do maxium use its abilitys and make the best out of It, I might be a litt unexpirienced whit rogue and not be best Dps'er but few tips and I think it wont be soo bad ^^. I have no problem meeting up whit food and Potions, my druid is a alchemist/herb 375/375 soo there wont be any problems getting potions = )

~~Thanks for your time~~

Best Regards Fuji

#2 2008-11-03 16:09:44

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Wotlk application Fujispeed Nelf Rogue

Application noted, give us some time before we come up with an answer.

#3 2008-11-03 18:31:23

Lydo
Guild Member

Hello.

Could you please give an updated link to your armory? I would also be interested to see your druid's gear.

Thanks.

#4 2008-11-04 14:04:30

Talan
Forum User

Lydo wrote:

Hello.

Could you please give an updated link to your armory? I would also be interested to see your druid's gear.

Thanks.

Soz for taking a day I've had exams today, Here is druid profile its my healing/dmg I started again whit wow 5-6 months ago soo it isnt the best: )

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … amp;n=Pose

~Best Regards Fuji~~

#5 2008-11-05 21:29:29

Lydo
Guild Member

Accepted, whisper for invite!

#6 2008-11-05 21:30:04

Obscure
Founding Member

yay. fellow rogalending. welcum

#7 2008-11-05 22:50:08

Talan
Forum User

Thanks, hopefully i'll meet you all ingame soon : )

#8 2008-11-06 06:52:42

Gogeta
Guild Member

yey Welcome :-)

haha, had a really tough times poking him before he dared to make an application, hopefully you'll enjoy it here Fuji =p
you're given a great chance to make your character you're always wanted it to be, with a great guild your in now :-)
(now hopefully you can stop stalking me:P)

Last edited by Gogeta (2008-11-06 07:02:14)

Frasieris - Warrior - TEO

"i know who i am! i'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude!"

#9 2008-11-06 09:08:17

Treelove
Forum User

Welcome

#10 2008-11-06 17:33:36

Talan
Forum User

Gogeta wrote:

yey Welcome :-)

haha, had a really tough times poking him before he dared to make an application, hopefully you'll enjoy it here Fuji =p
you're given a great chance to make your character you're always wanted it to be, with a great guild your in now :-)
(now hopefully you can stop stalking me:P)

I thought you dident see that i was stalking you, It was in stealth mode after all hmm seems to fail

Last edited by Talan (2008-11-06 17:33:50)

Board footer