Alagie
Guild Member

Resto druid wanna join

Personal Info
Name: Alagie

Charecter Info:
Charecter name:Exzena
Class:druid
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Exzena. i had a rogue as my main until 1 month ago thats why my druid dont have the best gear
Ventrilo:Yes and i can talk
Specc:Resto but i will change specc if you ask me to (wanna do everything to join this guild)

Raiding pre-tbc:Didnt play when wow just came out

Raiding in TBC: i have killed 5/5 in MH and 9/9 in BT, i have never been to SWP but really wanna try before Wotlk, and ofc have i cleared KZ,ZA,Gruul,Maggy,Ssc and Tk

Cant enter that much Hc, again this was not my main until 1 month ago

About me in my spare time:

I love play basketball i am playing on 1 of the best teams in denmark, so when i dont play basket i play WoW, i play WoW every day since i love it very much, idont know what i would do if i didnt have WoW any more, idont do that much pvp cus i am focusing on pve. I love raiding with sweet ppl, i love the feeling of downing a new boss, i love to talk with ppl over VT or just in G chat even if tere is no raid, i am allways happy to help 1 off my g8's if they need my help

Raiding: i can raid everyday i am allways online 30mins before raid so i can make my self ready to the raid like go and buy some pots,flask,food and all that

Guilds: i am in lootinc right now, and i have been in up to you and DoR on this server

Proffesions:JC=375 minning=375

Computer: i got a gamming computer so i never lagg and i dont get DC unless some one takes the intenet out smile

Why you should those me: I am fun and sweet, but i also take every raid seriusly. i will never slack in game, idont whine over a item idont get and idont whine if idont get a raiding spots in game, and then i have readed all rulls and if you pick me then i am 100% sure that we will have a great time together smile

Who i know in guild: i only know Tanduli, dont know him in real life, but i am chatting wih him in game. hope i will get some good news back smile Love Alagie

#2 2008-11-06 07:15:08

Enimusha
Officer

Re: Resto druid wanna join

Very much lacking application. Try to enter your armory link atleast.

#3 2008-11-06 11:49:55

Alagie
Guild Member

#4 2008-11-06 17:27:12

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Hello Exzena.

Thank you for your application, but I’m afraid I can’t accept you as a test player at this time. The reason is a combination of a bit weak application, your lack of experience and most importantly the fact that you are a bit too young for this guild. Most of our players are in the 20’s.

I’m sorry, not accepted.

#5 2008-11-06 18:03:54

Alagie
Guild Member

okay will make the aplication much better next time, and gl in the further all of you

Board footer