You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-11-18 14:40:04

Ripster
Guild Member

80 Draenei Warrior - Looking to join

Hello
My name is Daniel, I live in Norway and I'm 20 years of age currently working as a part time door bouncer in the weekends.

IG Name: Ripster
Class: Warrior
Race: Draenei
Level: 80

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Ripster

Experience:
I don't really know where to start... I've played a Warrior since the very beta of WoW(I know, I'm a Draenei, I'll get to that) and this is basically the third warrior I'm playing. There's a lot of history behind why I've leveled so many meatshields, but I'll try to keep it as short and sweet as possible. My first was a horde in which I completed MC, BWL, Onyxia and a few bosses in AQ. I ended up disenchanting my gear and deleting my character determined to quit, but obviously that was a huge failure on my end. smile Just before TBC came out my friends started playing, so I decided to start anew and play together with them on Alliance. I already started as a 60 Warrior back then, as I was given an account from a friend of mine who said he quit... but just like myself, he came crawling back for more and I had to give him up. Anyway, I cleared Karazhan, TK and SSC with that Warrior, and I was actually guilded with two of your current guildmates back then - Tubbie/Rosen, and Bandorf/Phynex which I still play a lot with today.

I'm sorry for going so off-topic, but I think it's worth mentioning so you'll know my raiding experiences are legit, as I've only cleared Karazhan with my current Warrior. But the fact still remains that I have about 220+ days played with a Warrior under my belt, and it's safe to say I know my way around the class in every spec.

Activity:
As far as activity goes... well I might just be a little to active for my own health right now. I'm catching up with my studies next year, so right now I got all the time world to play, the exception being the weekends I work on. I think it's safe to say I'll be available for almost every raid in the week days, although some thursdays might be hard due work.

Specialization:
As of right now I'm protection specced, as it's much easier to explore the high level content this way, and get some gear both dps and tanking-wise to prepare for the end-game content. As much as I wish to stay prot in PvE I'll gladly respec to damage dealing if I am required to. I also see myself playing a lot of arena with my RL friends, so jumping back and forth with speccs is not an issue.

Gear:
I'd say I've gathered a good bit of decent blues already, but then again it's a little early on in the expansion to even evaluate. smile So aside from the protection and dps gear I'm working on, I'm trying to stack up on as much resistance gear as possible. I've almost hit 440 with blacksmithing, so one of the first things I'll start farming when I get there is the craftable frost resistance gear. Meanwhile I am needing on random green resistance loot if allowed to by the groups.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
Bandorf/Phynex and I knew your former guildmate Tubbie/Rosen(Who's back btw). We've been playing together along with loads of other norwegians since way back.

What can you bring to TEO?
I consider myself a helpful and friendly player who knows his way around the Warrior, and I'm fairly certain those who know me thinks alike. I have a lot of raiding experience, so I'm obviously not one to just give up after countless wiping - even though it can be demoralizing at times :p Every wipe is one step closer to achieving the goal.

Ambitions within TEO
To hopefully make new friends, take part in the progress, and hopefully explore as much WotLK content as possible.

Reason for your TEO application
Aside from knowing that you're a guild who take yourself seriously, I've heard good things about you from Bandorf and Tubbie.

VT:
Ventrilo is half the game for me. wink

My rig:
CPU: Intel Q9450 2,66GHz
Memory: 6GB DDR2 RAM
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

Running everything smoothly on max settings.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything. If there is anything at all, don't hesitate to toss me a whisper in game. Looking forward to hearing from you!

http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502893.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502890.jpg

#2 2008-11-18 14:43:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: 80 Draenei Warrior - Looking to join

Solid.
Bandorf's recomendation makes it even more solid in my eyes. Stay put for an answer.

Last edited by Lamme (2008-11-18 14:43:58)

#3 2008-11-18 15:44:24

Enimusha
Officer

Very nice application. Good work!

Imba computer btw. smile

#4 2008-11-18 16:07:56

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Yar that be nice application.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#5 2008-11-19 10:15:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted, poke someone for an invite.

Board footer