You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-11-23 06:34:43

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Naxx tomorrow?

If you are 80 by now (or really close, gogogo!!) you can be lucky and get a spot for Naxxramas tomorrow.

We are a few guys who agreed on going there already, so if you need to take a break from the Heroics, and have a sneak peak of whats waiting for us, when we are starting to make our serious raids, then join us.

We will start at 17.00

BTW; this is not a pug raid or dkp raid. It was made purely for fun. This post is kinda late out, and thats my fault.
If you have time for wiping for some hours sunday, wisper me ingame if you dont already have gotten an invite.

as a site note;
I have no idea what specs some of you have (goes for classes with multiple options like healer/dps/tank) so if you agree to come, and dont want a sertain role, then make sure to send me a mail with your preffered spec
(You also need to have somekind of gear that can be an asset for the raid.)

else.. let us just have a really good time tomorrow night, and see how far we can get smile

#2 2008-11-23 07:08:17

denatus
Retired Guildmaster
Website

Re: Naxx tomorrow?

Nuke em down guys! smile

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit ... has limited imagination !

#3 2008-11-23 18:00:51

Tharimiir
Guild Friend

Dont know if Ieven got picked for the raid smile
But I have been trying to log in for some time now, and it just wont work on Amph hmm
Just gets dc'ed, alts work, but not amph hmm
So im sorry for signing and not showing, but it just wont work sad

#4 2008-11-23 20:06:55

Buzzy
Guild Member

ticket a GM they're able to move you a few yards. that usually helps. (Trust me ^^) just open the ticket from an alt

http://armory.mmo-champion.com..nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1652201cbHYK.png

#5 2008-11-24 15:07:03

Enimusha
Officer

4 wings cleared yesterday! Good job guys! Today its time for Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad to suffer and die.

Overall Naxxramas felt like an entry raid instance should. Some challenge but overall quite easy. Encounters require tactics and planning ahead and are overall pretty entertaining. We had a really good group aswell, so the encounters proved easy for us.

2 hours of work and its Naxx time, cant wait. smile

#6 2008-11-24 18:14:53

Boltan
Retired CL

The main experience was that atleast few of the encounters arent that easily puggable.. atleast until all the members have quite some gear and experience. But it felt pretty much like kara level entry dungeon should smile But I bet we'll have to spend some time learning it in 25-man!

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer