You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-12-08 13:04:22

Mojorising
Officer
Website

question for you priests

Ive noticed that you guys give me shield when im tanking, but then i saw a post on the EU forums stating that there currently is a bug with shielding bears, and that iven though you apply the shield, and the shield says "absorbed", the bear still takes dmg. I havent noticed it, since there is so much healing / dmg / avoidance going on when tanking, and i was wondering if anyone of you have noticed anything?

#2 2008-12-08 15:26:43

Mox
Officer

Re: question for you priests

No. I didn't know about this. Can't you get a priest from the guild and test it? Should take you 10 minutes at most. Find yourselfs a wolf under Dalaran. :p

Could you also test Fade mechanics? smile

Retired Priest master.

#3 2008-12-08 16:55:56

Obscure
Founding Member

This should ve very easy to test out. Just party up with a priest and check out on some mobs.
I really like my shield, and I throw it up on all tanks very often (even warriors. Chaelot no longer in the guild to complain about it so...).

Fade works like a house on fire, and saves me from adds all the time in Naxx and on Sartharion. They go for mages instead, but I can always just shield them lol.

#4 2008-12-08 17:28:59

denatus
Retired Guildmaster
Website

Obscure wrote:

They go for mages instead, but I can always just shield them lol.

hehe! smile

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit ... has limited imagination !

#5 2008-12-09 09:20:06

Mox
Officer

I'm not sure if everyone know this, but shield no longer stop rage generation.

For Discipline priests this was a necessary change because of all the mechanics revolved around damage mitigation rather than healing. Divine Aegis and Grace are the best examples, but shield is also a lot cheaper for a Discipline priest and should be a frequently used ability.

Retired Priest master.

Board footer