The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-02-20 14:11:25

Bols
Guild Friend

Meta/ruin spec:O

Im gonna test this in some raids, specced it last night. The lock classleader in Ensidia is also using it, so it cant be all crap.

I've read that demon form(metamorphosis) is pretty sick when popped during heroism! This spec will also give demonic pact (Your pet's criticals apply the Demonic Pact effect to your party or raid members. Demonic Pact increases spell power by 10% of your Spell Damage for 12 sec.)

Really exited to see what this spec can do now, my first time EVER to have more than 20 points in demo tree xD

The spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZbhIzsgRV0sxuAoE0hV
Major Glyphs: Glyph of Shadow Bolt, Glyph of Felguard, Glyph of Corruption (not really sure about corruption vs agony yet tho)

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#2 2009-02-20 14:27:55

Warsaw
Guild Member

Re: Meta/ruin spec:O

Im sure, that if this spec has pve dps potential, you will get 100% of it wink

Just wonder if you'll be able to keep felguard alive on specific boss fights (like sapph for example).

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#3 2009-02-20 15:54:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Amaright understanding that this would have outstanding burst potential? Liek, Shadron at Sarth3d lands, some mail-items-thief pops heroism, Bols turn into Illidan wannabe, Bols does creazy damage? If so, useful!

#4 2009-02-20 15:58:15

Warsaw
Guild Member

"Illidan wannabe" form is imba dps on multiple targets, due to cleve and immolate aura. I doubt it will be imba burst @ single target.

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#5 2009-02-20 21:21:55

Bols
Guild Friend

Just tried this spec in some heroics, and first though: too much.. shadowbolt spam..
I may be abit picky now, but thats only because they decided to give us so much cool stuffs, compared to tbc shadowbolt spam, which this reminds me way too much of:(

#6 2009-02-21 10:43:43

Vonhankkija
Officer

Warsaw wrote:

"Illidan wannabe" form is imba dps on multiple targets, due to cleve and immolate aura. I doubt it will be imba burst @ single target.

It's also most imba form in arena's, especially when i have instant demon fear tongue Comon mistake i have seen warlock make is to turn on illidan wana be and then getting tasted his own weapon, fear..

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#7 2009-02-21 14:04:30

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

actually, all warlocks I meet in arena are affliction specced. thats the way to go for arena at least smile 54/17/0

#8 2009-02-21 17:19:19

Bols
Guild Friend

Hmm, well i have to try out different speccs and stuff, not fun to suddenly be like 8-10th on boss dps, when im doing just the same as i have always done, and then gotten much higher.. Tbh i think im actually doing more dps on my rogue these days then on my lock, or not far from it=(

#9 2009-02-21 18:15:34

Windir
Founding Member

Bols wrote:

Hmm, well i have to try out different speccs and stuff, not fun to suddenly be like 8-10th on boss dps, when im doing just the same as i have always done, and then gotten much higher.. Tbh i think im actually doing more dps on my rogue these days then on my lock, or not far from it=(

thats how i felt after the BM nerf to hunters also...my crapgeared (fury) warrior did equal / more dummy dps

(just had to sneak in some hunter whine)

Outside lies doom

Board footer