Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-04-08 13:22:57

chizuru
Uncertified member

Chïzuru, Night elf, Fury warrior.

About me:
Name: David Simonson
Occupation/work: Student, from Monday to Friday, I am home around 16
Activity level:I am pretty online every day since  when i come home, i get bored, offen play from 16.30 to 23:30.

My char:
Name: Chïzuru
Class: Fury warrior, 5/5  tier7,5,  My tank gear is good aswell, Umm, enough for OT heroic Naxx and os3.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … %C3%AFzuru
Professions: Enchanting and Miner, boths 450, My enchanting gear is verygood, Alot Pretbc stuff, TBC, and well i've all from WoLtk.

Previous guilds and why I want to join this one:
I've been in Lord of Ironhearts,  utill they downed os+3 but i had so much homework, last test and i had to be a bit away from wow, but now I dont have more test that will interup my gaming. I wanna start raid seriust again no more slacks, and I dont like ppl that doesnt bring pots/Flask, and enchant ofc, or grenne sockets. My gear is enough for start with Ulduar, and I want really reach the achievement before my friend, and i will pay every since repari bill for do it!

Do you know anyone in The Enigma Order?
Perhaps, I dont know if the player im thinking now is The enigma Order.

Why should I get invited to The Enigma Order?
Iam  always up to help the guild, with all even if they get ganked. I know how to playfury, downed utill BWL pre tbc and TBC utill 6 bosses in Black tempel. I'm always is looking after new bosses to down. the humans will never be perfect, you have to give tries! and I am NOT scared to wip, and Iam always bring the best stuff, enchant, gems, flask! and ofc the epic DPS!

Experience:
Pre-TBC: Cleared Utill BWL, and I think 3 bosses in AQ40, after that came TBC.
TBC: Cleared Utill 6 bosses in BT. I was the tank, we did pretty good since the guild had tier four and some of them tier5, pretty few had tier 6.
WotLK: Naxx10 and 25, and Malygos for long long time ago. Os2, and my previous  guild cleard os3, when I was sleeping, well I had a LAN, and the lan should end @sunday money so I could sleep utill 19.00 then raid os3 but my mother was very that i skiped my swimming train for the second time so I had to swim 2 hours after a LAN, and I didnt sleep... so.. 3 days with playing wow and 2hours train was alot for me.

Thank you for read my apply!

Epic hugs from Chïzuru!

#2 2009-04-09 17:28:04

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Re: Chïzuru, Night elf, Fury warrior.

Cheers for the application,

I can't really fault your gear / gem choices but unfortunately we're super full on melee DPS and warriors for the moment. Should a spot open I'll reopen this application (and a couple of others). Applying someone else in the meantime won't affect this.

Wish you all the best in the future. Kind regards,
Goatdpstank.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#3 2009-04-09 18:29:56

luando
Guild Member

Re: Chïzuru, Night elf, Fury warrior.

goat goat rofl!

Board footer