-General Information
Name: Christopher.
Nationality: Denmark.

-Character Information
Ingame name: Wynn.
Class: Warrior.
Race: Dwarf.

-Talent build, and why
53/18/0 - before patch 3.1.1 i was fury, but since Titans Grip got nerfed, I saw no point being that spec anymore.
So I changed to arms which fits me perfect now. I've been reading alot of forums and changed setup loads of times to find whats really perfect for me.

-WoW Armory link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … m+Dominium

-Raid Information
In Classic I've only been in ZG a couple of times but only done a few bosses.
In TBC I've been everywhere except SWP. In BT I've only had a few trys on Illidan but never killed him. Also in TK and SSC I haven't done endboss.
Already in TBC I started raiding serious.
In WoTLK I've cleared all content up to Ulduar where I've downed 3 first bosses 10 man (Also missing archivement for KZ in 25 man Naxx).

I'm willing to wipe a million times to do progress if people are prepared and not slacking - then I see no point doing so.

-Addons
I got the needed addons for raiding - DBM, Omen etc.

I dont know anyone in the guild that maybe would vouch for me, but I hope that you'll give me a try anyway.

-Previous guilds.
I was in Aftermath but people wasn't serious - they didn't meet up to raids and so on. Wasn't cool at all,
Then I joined Absolutum Dominion and hoped that that was the right guild for me - but I don't think they raid enough.
We're doing Ulduar 10 once a week, but we're only killing like 3 bosses and after a couple a tries they give up progressing.

-How often do I play?
Almost every day when I get home from school (14:00 pm/14:40 pm), till I go to bed/till we are done. Ofcouse I got to eat sometime, but mostly, it can be fitted into raid times.

-Do I enjoy raiding?
Hell yeah, I think it's one of the best parts in the game smile - Especially if it's going painless and people are having fun smile

-Am I willing to respec if the guild needs it?
Ofcourse - but I only got decent gear for my current spec.
I could be tank, and I'm good at tanking, I've been tank several times in Classic and TBC. But I haven't got gear for it - yet.

-My role in raids, what you can expect from me and what do I expet from you.
To push out some dps, make it even more funnier to raid, help you to progress.
You can also except that I will do everything I can to make some progress and I really hope this is the right guild for me.
From you I except a serious and fun raiding guild which push it further every raid and and do more and more progress.

I hope you'll consider my apply and hopefully take me in.

#2 2009-05-13 23:52:00

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Re: Wynn, dwarf warrior.

Apologies for the late reply.

Fraid I cannot offer you a spot at the moment, just not quite what we are looking for. Wish you all the best in the future.

Kind regards,
Beardstorm/Mahogany

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer