The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-06-18 18:56:37

epicpaladin
Uncertified member

Epicpaladin , holy paladin

hello, my name is liam and  i am from wales. i am 16 years old and live a simple life , which includes going to school and playing wow and going out odd time on saturday. As u will probley find out in this application i am not the best speller but il do my best:). I would like to think of myself as a helpful and skilled player and also a wise player who knows how to play his class.  I have a new computer which is running on 40-50fps with my video setting high so it is pretty stable.

I have pretty much player though out wow as i have seen your guild has, but i played mage for 60 but i mostly focused on pvp as i got sargent rank , but i sold that account for some odd reason and at tbc i played my pala. i was in oldschoolraiders back then and lets just say we never saw past mother in bt sad. In wotlk i had a hard time getting into a steady guild but as from 1-2 months ago i got into utgard and i felt very happy, but just my luck alot of their very good players have seemed to go very inactive and we are just left having endless nights wiping on bosses we used to one shot, ofc i dont mind wiping endlessly if we going for new boss or hard mode but not when we have done the boss so many times with little effort. I am quite afread to leave utgard as i have not been in there for a long time so they might just think i am a guild hoper which is not true at all. as i write this i am still in utgard but i know that i am really not enjoying raiding with them now and my main reasons for playing this game is to play with friends and to have fun. 

I have cleared every boss up to yogg-saron on 25 man and have got him to 20% so i would like to think i know every boss there. There has only been two holy pala who is active raiders in utgard that is me and a very nice guy called nightcaller , as he is officer i think he jsut saved his dkp as he got most gear so though out the time i have raided with them i have pick up alot of sweet gear so if i do this correctly the link should show you my gear but i wouldnt bet on it smile ah what u know i cant find myself , feel free to wisp me in game and have a quick look at my gear.

ok stats, 2385sp 28% crit 344 mana regen 23209 int and 17884 hp , all thats ub ofc.

I dont have any friends in enigma order atm sad but i hope to make some and even though u have cleared uldaur 25 i hope to still creat history with you guys and become a long time member of enigma order.

I have vent but no mic which is probley lucky for u guys as u dont have to hear me talk.
I am on at 5game time to 11-11:30 game time every night pretty much.

i think i have pretty much covered it all but if u have anymore questions plz wisp. ow and sorry for the essey smile glade i dont have to read it tongue  Thanks for taking time to read it and i hope i have made a good impression on u all bye bye

#2 2009-06-18 19:28:45

epicpaladin
Uncertified member

Re: Epicpaladin , holy paladin

Guys so sorry but i have really fcking showed myself up , i have decided to go horde and be very inactive on my alliance except for the odd raid sory guys i would of loved ot of joined your guild tho , ps i feel like the biggest noob ever

#3 2009-06-18 19:45:19

Enimusha
Officer

That was fast. big_smile who said you were going to get in?

#4 2009-06-18 21:27:29

Zenghu
Guild Friend

Sry, I have to.

23209 int? That's a lot of mana. big_smile

I barely have 1750+ int with raid buffs.

My everchanging WIP portfolio for school shi...stuff: http://home.tamk.fi/~c1hkorke/portfolio/index.html

It's buggy for reasons I cba to check them, also it's outdated.

#5 2009-06-18 21:44:56

Buzzy
Guild Member

Edit: Delete it. (don't troll this area smile)

Last edited by Buzzy (2009-06-18 21:47:31)

http://armory.mmo-champion.com..nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1652201cbHYK.png

Board footer