#1 2009-07-14 20:39:42

Danielpuder
Uncertified member

Danielpuder - Warrior Tank/DPS

- Personal Information -

Name: Joni
Nationality: Finland

WoW History:
I started WoW when my mate gave me this 10day-free-trail card.I started as hunter,played it alot since i found this game quite interesting.
After that 10day i went to buy the whole game because i enjoyed playing it.
I tried all different classes but warrior was the best class for me to play with,so i made that as my main.
I liked the game so much that i played 2-6hours per day , leveling and going into instances.I reached level 60 after about 1 and half month playing, i had 5/8 Valor set and i was in good guild with alot of mates in there so i could raid alot faster.

First i raided Onyxia,ZG and farming on Stratholme so i could get some more gear.
Farming instances and raiding each reset gave me alot of epics.After month of raiding i was able to join other players to the higher raid encounters,such as MC,AQ20/40 and BWL.
My guild was low on warrior tanks so i switched to tank from DPS.Got the gear for it pretty fast since i already had full blue from raids and instances what i did before.
Naxxramas,only took 2 wings there because it was hardcore to our guild.
Next 4months were the same,raiding each day to get some epics.

Then,The Burning Crusade came and i was ment to take a little brake for WoW.Planned to make it last about 3weeks or so but accidentally it went to 4months.I bought the Burning Crusade and i didn't get kicks from that guild i were in whole Vanilla wich is pretty wierd.I tried to remember guilds name but cant get it into my head now.
So,for the lack of playing i had to sprint on leveling to catch up other guildies.It was easier than in Vanilla so i got to 70 under a month.
And,sad but true,getting epics was never this easy.I just did some HC's each day wich drops alot of epics for one day.
I was almost full epic tank,i got Shattered Sun Offensive exalted wich granted me last pieces of my tank gear.

Started raiding wich easy raids like,Karazhan and ZA.My luck in those places wasn't the best, so it made me to raid those 2 and farm HC's for emblems alot.
After getting finally 2/5 t4 and other Karazhan & ZA items i could raid BT,Hyjal,Gruul and Maggy.
I could say that i got through pretty easily on gearing me up.I got like 1-3 items each reset from raids.

After while i became the MT of our raids,wich made me get even easier better gear.We took down Illidan after 2resets.
So,before Fury of The Sunwell patch we did alot BT,Hyjal and HC's for OS or other items wich lacks upgrading.
When Fury of The Sunwell finally came,i can tell you,it was hard.
Even getting past Kalecgos costed over 200g repair bills.After pulling ourselfs up and focusing we took 3 first bosses down.It took a long time tho.
Then,The Eredar Twins...Meh,the real pain in the ass.We couldn't get em killed so it made my xp on Sunwell Plateau pretty weak.

So,before WOTLK came,i switched servers,Stormreaver -> Talnivarr to play with my IRL mates
I bought on the same day it came but leveling in there was lazy.It took like over month to get myself to 80.
I cut the training things.So it was basicly the same thing like in TBC,when u ding 80.You just farm and farm HC's to get gear.
When i could finally raid Naxx10.That was the best moment in WOTLK so far.Back to the Pre-TBC.
Some xp from vanilla gave me advantage on raids so i got picked up.
Could say,it was easier on WOTLK than in Vanilla.My guild in WOTLK was Better Than You btw.
Better Than You was very nicely progressive guild what gave me all this gear what im wearing now.

So,i think i writed the basics wich shows something of my WoW gaming time tongue

- Character Information -

Name: Danielpuder
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection - MS   DPS - OS
Professions - Mining 450 and JCing 127,just started so its gonna raise
Race: Human
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … anielpuder

- Raiding xp -

Vanilla:
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
Onyxia: Cleared
AQ20/40: Cleared
Naxx 2/4 wings

TBC:
Kara: Cleared
Gruul: Cleared
Maggy: Cleaned
Hyjal: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
BT: Cleared
TK: 3/4, Kael'Thas left.
Sunwell Plateau till Twin Eredar

WOTLK:
Naxx10/25: Cleared
OS10/25: Cleared
VoA10/25: Cleared
EoE10/25: Cleared
Ulduar10: 7 Random bosses
Ulduar25: Siege,Descent,Kolo and Freya

Okay,there is going to be a thought: U lack ulduar xp!.
But,i've tanked everyboss in-game atm and they all went fine.Those bosses where i lack achievement,has brought to 2-15% HP
I know tacts on everyboss in Ulduar10/25.I can sure you that i DO know all tacts and there will be NO problems with things like those.

- Internet Stability and Computer -
My internet connection is 10MB/s
FPS during any raid is +60.
Hmm,i have to let you down on these questions,i really dont know anything about computers
All i know is that dad bought this for me as bday present and it works like brand new.

- Vent & Microphone -
I do have vent wich i alwats use when i raid.
My mic is broken atm but im already collecting money for new one.

- Why The Enigma Order -

I just migrated to this server to look for good guild,and TEO got into my sight so i gathered some info about it.
It has a good reputation in its realm and the progress on raids is awesome,i would love to be part of that guild.
I already asked some basic questions from Bols,he seemed a very nice and helpful player, i just would love to raid with players who know they're job,who are mature,social,nice and good team-players.And i found TEO as one of those guilds.
So it would be honor to join your ranks,for further and current progress in WoW.

- What i can bring to The Enigma Order -

Well,most of all im social,mature,friendly,helpful team-player so it makes it easy to work with me.
Im active so im upto any raids what comes,planned or not.
I got a awesome knowledge of my class and specs from every expansion of WoW.
I feel i can bring nice tanking and DPSing for raids,also can donate to gbank if they need something.
Im 101% at your service if i get a shot in TEO.
Just basicly,wont let you down! tongue

- My goals in future -

I've planned to play till the very end of WoW.And goal is to be an awesome geared tank/DPS,so i feel like theres something i've been playing for all these years.
Hopely i can clear everyboss in WoW,now and future with a good guild and players.
I hope i can help you to get closer to your goals,atleast i will do everything whats best for the guild.

- Other Comments -

Hmm well,i can add that i can raid everyday,everyhour so i can make it atleast 95% raid appearance.
I really appreciate your decision,i would appreciate if you give me some feedback too if theres something you find better than i currently have.
Well,i'll wait for your reply! ^^

#2 2009-07-14 21:07:34

Enimusha
Officer

Re: Danielpuder - Warrior Tank/DPS

Thanks for your application. I must admit it really rocks, you did good job with it. smile

Our warrior Class leader Mahogany will get back to you shortly.

#3 2009-07-15 00:29:57

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

He also e-mailed me a pic of himself playing wow (see below), so needless to say accepted for a trial.

http://blog.vortixgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/this-kid-is-awesome.jpg

Last edited by Beardstorm (2009-07-15 00:30:56)

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#4 2009-07-15 00:31:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

win.

#5 2009-07-15 02:04:08

Lydo
Guild Member

just curious, didnt your guild raid ssc at all in bc?

Oh, and a very good application. I love these smile

Last edited by Lydo (2009-07-15 02:04:33)

#6 2009-07-15 02:12:05

Danielpuder
Uncertified member

No,dont think we ever raided SSC,well if they did i wasn't with em.
We mainly focused on BT and  Hyjal and then Sunwell in future but...what a shame...
And thank you for your compliment,its nice to hear it was made of something tongue

#7 2009-07-15 09:52:48

Lamme
Guildmaster

I just migrated to this server to look for good guild,and TEO got into my sight so i gathered some info about it.

Could I ask how exactly that happened? Definitly a good thing, something we would want to happen more, but it seams hard to achieve. Any specific things that cought your interest?

#8 2009-07-15 16:30:31

Danielpuder
Uncertified member

Oh yea well,first of all i saw a good geared player (Bols) then i asked more information about The Enigma Order and the chat with him was nice,got info what i wanted and he was a very kind and helpful player so it gave me alot more interest to this guild.

#9 2009-07-15 16:32:15

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Gogo Bols \o/

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#10 2009-07-15 16:32:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

I see, we already know that Bols rocks though, so no new info for me here hmm

Anyway, talking about pictures:
http://www.fcfighter.com/PICTURES/MISC/puder-daniel.jpg
amaright?

#11 2009-07-15 16:36:08

Enimusha
Officer

Bols the Promotor! smile

#12 2009-07-15 16:57:49

Danielpuder
Uncertified member

Yes your right,Mixed martial artist.
I do not watch WWE because it's just ridicilous if you ask me.UFC Ftw
But this name was also my first runescape classic characters name so it kinda kept its place on other games tongue

Last edited by Danielpuder (2009-07-15 16:59:32)

#13 2009-07-15 16:59:50

Apox
Founding Member
Website

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K-X5-ANqK70/SIPWQRg1e7I/AAAAAAAAALA/0cNDEzu83n8/s400/2585784539_6e44e30127_o.jpg

Nobody beats Fedor though smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#14 2009-07-15 17:19:51

Danielpuder
Uncertified member

Daniel Puder vs Michael Alden...
Check it out ^^

#15 2009-07-15 18:09:36

Elris
Dragonslayer, Officer

brock lesnar = shivver , quite a preformence in his last beating

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592324.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592332.jpg

{I put a gun to my head, pulled the trigger
"Sorry, that target is too close" } (Aerevyn )

Board footer