The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-07-14 23:03:41

Mealef
Uncertified member

Mealef holy/prot paladin

Hey wink i dont like to talk more about myself, but i' ll try to introdiuce myself now wink
i play wow for 1 year, i m still making progress, and still want to increase my skills here. i think EO is that place what i need, mean expiried people which are well organized and friendly wink I played many class and characters in wow but most time i played by paladin i got 33 days played on him. I i known 2 peps whitch played wow my old friends Diuna and Sweter maybe some1 of you remember them, but they finished them advanture with wow wink
Sth about my old guildes : I was at start in polish guild but progress there was really low so i decided to leave them next1 was Abosolut Dominium but i left them beacause it was hard to find enouch people from guild to do naxx or ulduar  wink finaly i was in Rebound , and i was kicked out, they didnt tell me much why, they prefered second holy pala i think i checked recount after every boss in ulduar and i was better than other but they told me "your healing is 2 low" but i get there a lot of expirience but they couldnt kill last boss in ulduar beacause they got 2 low dps.
what else... maybe sth about my stats : my holy gear is most naxx25 and some ulduar 25 i got 20,7 k mana 2206 sp 454 haste 222 mana regen and 34% crit chance in holy.
tank: 29,889 hp  540 def 21% dodge 18% parry and 24% block
about my proffesions wink i got fishing 420 i think enchanting 450  and now leveling jw 391 level and still growing wink
i use ventrilo, recound grind dbm and some other no important addons wink My english isn't perfect but still working on it wink i know that my application isnt perfect but my brain dont work so good wink i just use him in raid time and school wink I hope you will give me a chance wink here you got link to my armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Mealef

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant!

#2 2009-07-14 23:06:22

Mealef
Uncertified member

Re: Mealef holy/prot paladin

i forgot about progrss in ulduar 25 didnt kill just yog-sara i hope i will be able to do this with EO

#3 2009-07-14 23:15:49

Aya
Guild Friend

wall of smiley ! :p

#4 2009-07-14 23:23:10

Mealef
Uncertified member

beacause i m optimistic smile not pesimistic ;(

#5 2009-07-14 23:25:36

Aya
Guild Friend

try to look at some other applications for structure smile it would help a great lot to find the information needed etc

#6 2009-07-14 23:26:49

Ashela
Guild Member

big_smile wink smile yikes

#7 2009-07-15 00:26:10

Enimusha
Officer

Here's an example. smile

#8 2009-07-20 20:22:32

Mealef
Uncertified member

Name: arthur
Nationality: Poland

WOW HISTORY :
i play wow for 1 year, i m still making progress, and still want to increase my skills here. i think EO is that place what i need, mean expiried people which are well organized and friendly wink I played many class and characters in wow but most time i played by paladin i got 33 days played on him. I i known 2 peps whitch played wow my old friends Diuna and Sweter maybe some1 of you remember them, but they finished them advanture with wow

Character Information

Name: Mealef
Class: Paladin
Spec: healer/tank
Professions - ench 450 jc 405
Race: Human
Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mealef

SOMETING ABOUT GEAR:
holy - 21,9 k mana 34,3 crit chance in holy 218  mana regen  and 454 haste rating
tank - have to add 2 gems buy now got 32 k hp ub,  541 def,  20,5 % dodge ,17,8% parry, 23% block

ABOUT MY OLD GUILDS:

Abosolut Dominium but i left them beacause it was hard to find enouch people from guild to do naxx or ulduar  wink finaly i was in Rebound , and i was kicked out, they didnt tell me much why, they prefered second holy pala i think i checked recount after every boss in ulduar and i was better than other but they told me "your healing is 2 low" but i get there a lot of expirience but they couldnt kill last boss in ulduar beacause they got 2 low dps.

RAIDING EXP:

I didnt raid before wotlk just normal dungeons to level up.
wotlk - naxx10,25 os10,25 with 1 d, eoe 10,25 voa 10,25 uldur 10 - killed 5 bosses ulduar 25 - didnt kill just yog-sara
btw my favourite boss is Thadius and Heigan the Unclean beacause on that bosses all need to concentrate and dont make mistakes

ABOUT MY PC AND INTERNET :

I never had any problems with my pc or internet any lags sometime dc but it is blizzard fail wink

VENTRILO/TS

i m able to use it and i do when i got raid

ADDONS:

recount DBM Omen Grid pallypower

AFTER WIPE:

depend if that was my fault i try to eliminate all mistakes, but it was other fault i try to help him and explain him what he made bad.

WHY ENIGMA ORDER?

i picked EO beacause my old friends told me that is good and responsible guild for me

WHAT I CAN BRING TO EO:

maybe some good fun, it is most important in wow i think but also i can bring some good play

MY GOALS IN FUTURE:

upgrade my skills gear and knowledge about my job in wow (healing)

COMMENTS:

i hope i get a chance on trial than you can see my already skill and tell what mistakes i make to eliminate it for the future

#9 2009-07-20 20:27:35

Vonhankkija
Officer

Your aplication is much better now smile I'll get you back shortly.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#10 2009-07-21 00:44:15

Merobo
Guild Member

Im not used to post on applycation topic, but can u explain me why u are using 0/61/10 build as protection, this build really lack of TPS and the +5% heal on u is really too few to justify the low TPS.

#11 2009-07-21 19:57:25

Mealef
Uncertified member

i never read anything about protection pala on forum  thats why it is my OS so i dont focus so much on this, but i m going to read http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-prot … 3_0_wotlk/ looks good wink
BTW i never checked this build, my friend just told me that.

Board footer