Suprize12
Guild Member

Suprize - 80 Rogue

In-game character

Name: Suprize
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue

Why that combo?:
Back when I made this character, it was before the Shadowmeld remake, where it increased stealth. Honestly I don’t think there’s a big difference in race for the rogue class.
Why I play rogue is simply because I’ve always enjoyed the unique mechanics of it,
Mainspecc:
18/51/2 as I like the combat spec, tho im aming on going PVE Muti cuz it’s the spec is sick single target dps and good on bosses im just lacking some expertise gear.

Secondaryspecc:
41/5/25 Not much to say, PvP specc, which I enjoy in my spare time (:

Professions:
Engineering/Mining. These are not very good PvE professions, but I’ve had them for a long time, and I just enjoy engineering. Honestly I don’t think professions have SUCH a big impact on my DPS and such in general

Willing to respecc to what guild needs?:
Always, though I doubt it will be needed, unless in very requiring occasions, where a specific talent might be needed.

Earlier guilds?
If so, why you left?: Played some PvP in “Is a HK Farmer”, and played in “Severance” on Nagrand before I transferred here. Never did Ulduar HC, which I really look forward to explore with you guys.

Got any another set for offspecs?
(i.e tank gear/heal gear/pvp gear), in that case, stats with those on: Nah, rogues don’t really have any offspecs to collect. Have some different PvE parts where I can switch between some pen and hit, that’s it really, and some PvP gear if more stamina is required.

What do you think you need to improve on gear wise?:
Im hit capped, and got full epic, so now it’s just straight forward with gear upgrade overall. Though it’s not gear that I’m really interested in from the raids, rather it’s the progress and fun that it brings.
My Armory might show my PvP gear, so whisper me in-game or something, and I will show you my PvE stuffs.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Suprize

What you need to improve gamewise to improve as a  player and team member?:
I feel I can still learn a lot about rogues in 25 man raids, as well as the new Ulduar Content. Generally I have a friendly attitude, and I’m able to take critism, if it’s constructive. o

Raid questions

Earlier raid experince?:
Cleared all Vanilla wow content,
Pre-TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20/40, Naxxramas
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, Abit of BT
though at that time I played priest. Did some SSC and TK in TBC, and all the content prior to those. In WotLK I did all content up to Ulduar as well, though I read tacs and saw some movies from the different fights, and I consider myself a quick learner as well from my many years of “wow career”! (:

What boss encounter is your favorite?
Patchwork I enjoy to test some DPS, though XT might be my favorites of those I’ve played so far. Nefarian in BWL is ace though!

What add-ons you use in a raid environment?
Recount, Omen, Xperl raid frames, DBM and all the standard ones, plus a few more for my personal use.

Got Ventrilo and be able to listen?:
Sure thing, guess it’s kind of basic requirements for a good raiding guild anyway. Tried a guild once, which raided without any voice chat. That I cannot recommend.

Be able to check out boss strategies before raids and signing?:
Another of the standards I put up to myself to do, and to any other raid members.

Wipes don’t bother me really, especially if were on progressing, or facing hard encounters. Only get a bit annoyed if I feel we wipe because of lack of focus and people not paying attention. Though who doesn’t?

Practical and IRL questions

IRL age?: 19

Home country?: Denmark

Work, School?(Not specific, what just do and if awkward times): Doing school, what would be same as senior high school/early college. (Gymnasium in Danish).

Able to attend 3 raids a week, between 19:00 to 23:00?:
Yes and probably 4 as well.

What computer and internet connection you running on?
8Mbit You have a stable system?: Recently had some upgrades to my PC, it’s smooth.

Tell something your good on as a person socially:
Interacting with people, having fun and being spontaneous. I’m open to meet new people, and I hope you guys are as well (:

Lastly

Do you know anyone in the guild or played with anyone in our guild that can speak up for you, (You need to ask permission from the person that can speak up for you)?
Ive talked a lot and raided a lot with Merobo(Jackard) Also Jap and Mielipoeli and my IRL friend Sukkerchok is member in TEO already.

What can I offer: I consider myself both up for some fun, and exploring new adventures with a good guild, but I’m also a person that is able to dedicate myself to raids, and show up prepared, and bring my fullest attention to the encounters. You will have a player that will do his part, and get the job done the best I can.
What I expect of TEO: Motivated leadership, dedicated members to spend good time with, and focus on progress and creating a good atmosphere and new Friends.

#2 2009-08-12 19:20:02

Merobo
Guild Member

Re: Suprize - 80 Rogue

Im not used to give my vote to anyone, but this time im really feeling sure to give him my vote.

Played a lot with him, he showed good PVE skill and nice attitude aswell.
For who dont know him, he was that damned HORDE ROGUE who ganked all of us(me at least) in Vanilla time with the same name!!!!!!

#3 2009-08-12 21:04:48

Lydo
Guild Member

Accepted for testperiod.

#4 2009-08-13 21:29:53

Enimusha
Officer

oh my god. I think i've had like billion of outdoor pvp gankings with this guy in vanilla. Does enimusha, a mage, sound familiar?

Board footer