You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-17 22:53:31

Garadien
Leading Team

Garadien NE Druid

My name is Fredrik
Occupation : I'm currently studying but have summer holiday for like 8 more days

=======

My main char is a druid that I have enjoyed playing now for 2years I belive it's.
Have a couple of other chars I have leveled to 80 mostly because out of boredom but I also like to know how other classes work and I find this as a good way of learning that.
My character history begins with I wanted to test mangle when the tbc talents was released, I was playing a mage at the time on Frostmane and raided with my mage in aq40 up to twins and anub & instructer in naxx.

A bit after I took 70 with my mage I xfered to Turalyon to play with some friends there. I was tired of raiding since I had done a lot of that in classic so was more focused on pvp during this time.
So when S3 launched i leveled my druid to 70 and found it realy fun to heal in raids and joined a guild called xfusion on Turalyon who took up to bloodboil pre nerf.

When pve to pvp Xfer opened up I moved my druid to Stormreaver to play with some classmates and have been here since then.
I have realy come to enjoy all diffrent sorts of roll you can take in a raid group from healing to tank and dps.
I realy enjoy raiding but the thing i enjoy even more quality raiding and I hope I can find this in TEO

======

My current specc and gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Garadien

The balance spec has been my main now for a while in raiding but im always open for trying new things
The feral spec is for pvp and nothing fancy but have "ok" feral gear from naxx25 with some ulduar gear
Have no resto gear at the moment have been healing in my balance gear when it has been required of me

======

Pve experience:

Classic:

Zg -- Cleared
Mc -- Cleared
Bwl --Cleared
Aq20 -- Cleared
AQ40 -- Twins

TBC(pre nerf):

Karazhan -- Cleared
Gruul's lair -- Cleared
Magtheridon -- Cleared
Tempest Keep -- Kael
Zul' Aman -- Cleared
SSC -- Leotheras
Mount hyjal -- Archimond
Black temple -- Bloodboil

WoTLK:

Naxxramas 10 man -- Cleared
Naxxramas 25 man -- Cleared
Obsidian 10 man -- Cleared did 3D with zerg tactic tho
Obsidian 25 man -- Cleared
Malygos 10 man -- Cleared
Malygos 25 man -- Cleared
Ulduar 10 man -- Cleared
Ulduar 25 man -- Yogg left
ToC 10 man -- Northreand beasts
ToC 25 man -- None
======

I do have many alts but ill name the ones here, i play the most
Exanatos Mage on Stormreaver
My first char, don't play with it that much these days but from time to time i do some arena and an instance

Enlightment Death knigt
He's a char I leveled for pvp mainly but trying to get a decent tanking gear at the moment

Guilds worth mentioning are as follows From WoTLK:
Utgard only serious raiding guild on both Stormreaver and from WoTLK

I joined Utgard since I wanted to enjoy end-game raiding with a couple of friends that were raiding with them at the time.
But Utgard has decided to take a break until 3.3 and it's time to put myself on the market again

=== Motivation for joining ===

Im looking for a new home. Im looking for a guild with Quality rather than Quantity Raids. With skilled and focused players in it so together we can achieve several goals and face all the Competitions the Game has so far and further on.
Then i am a happy owl/bear/cat/tree

=== Why u should Pick me ===

I am that kinda person who comes 110 % focused to raids, always will get out the best of me and my char and I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve myself and my char.
Besides that I'm a really fun person to play with cause i know when to be very focused and serious but don't forget the fun part of the game.

This is a site I am frequently visiting:

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t37039-moonkin_raiding/

===Other Info===

My computer is a couple of years old now but it can handle wow without any problems and my internet connection has yet to let me down.
I can raid on almost every day, but since I'm studying some days I might have to study for exams mostly but should be a while befor the next one comes.
I have yet to upgrade my gems to epic just trying to figure out if i should go with SP or sp&spirit just gonna have to do the math and see what works best

Other then that nothing else comes to mind smile
Hope i will hear from you guys soon

Regards Fredrik
===

Last edited by Garadien (2009-08-17 22:56:43)

Never give up, never surrender!

#2 2009-08-18 00:50:30

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Re: Garadien NE Druid

Cheers for the app. Just out of curiosity is your feral offset tank or damage oriented? Chief druid should get back to you shortly. Probably in writing using hemp parchment, the tears of baby deer for ink and carried on the wings of Pegasus.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#3 2009-08-18 01:02:59

Garadien
Leading Team

sound like a lot of work to make all that ^^

Well before joining Utgard I had tanking as my main spec so most of my feral gear have tanking enchants and gems,
but have some dps gear as well but I only use it for arena so the enchants and gems reflects in that
So to sum it up most of my feral gear is for tanking but have gear for both =P

Never give up, never surrender!

#4 2009-08-18 22:02:29

Mojorising
Officer
Website

accepted for trial. Contact a classleader or officer for an invite smile

Board footer