Main: Juiche - level 80 Priest
Specc: Holy, currently not using daul specc will explain further down
Prof: 450 mining / 435 tailoring gonna scramble the last 15 skills in the week
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … ;cn=Juiche
I haven't bought the dual specc yet but i will

Char:
Alt: Lindanna - level 80 Hunter
Specc: Survival
Prof: 450 herbalism / 450 alchemy (pot master)

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: on my old priest Alextrasha
ZG /Cleared
AQ20 /Cleared
MC /Cleared
BWL /Cleared
AQ /Tryes on Death Prophet Skeeram (Cleared in TBC)
Naxx /Guild never came that far
then we had a little jump to the horde side of life tongue, Had my own guild on Kazzak that went to Kara a few times. But i missed SR so much that i came back here in the middle of TBC and created Juiche wich i will stick too

TBC:
Kara /Cleared
Gruul /Cleared
SSC /Cleared
TK /Cleared
BT /Cleared
MH /Cleared
ZA /Cleared - Did several mount runs but never won it sad
SWP /Cleared to Kil'Jeaden had some tryes on him but no downing. But darn that was one of the best fights in the game woo!

WotLK:
Naxx 10/25 /Cleared got some achivements but not all
Malygos 10/25 /Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 /Cleared whit 3D on 25man
Ulduar 10/25 /Haven't been in Ulduar 10 yet. 25 - Downed: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002 and Ignis
ToC: 10/25 /Nope

The story so far:

Like posted above my name is Patrik i live in Sweden and i have played wow for 3 years now. I'm the owner and creator of Juiche whom i played on for several months in TBC. I always had a foundness for priests in this game, and i have another priest on this server Alextrasha who is level 66 atm. And now i think some ppl are thinking, what?! you have another priest that where level 60 when TBC hit why go create a new one? Well when TBC hit my raiding guild that i where in (Armed) disbanned. And my cousing who was whit me in Armed quitted playing. So i decided to actually stop for awhile aswell. Played some Starcraft some Warcraft3 and just fooling around. Then after a night whit some beers and alot of fun me and my best friend decided to start over whit wow again. But this time we wanted something different so we went to the Horde side of life and started to play on Kazzak. After a few weeks my cousin decided to come back aswell whit some friends and they joined me on Kazzak. We formed our own guild called nXt Generation and we got it up and runned Kara a few times but things didn't work out so well. It was alot of guilds forming at that time that runned Kara and if one had downed one more boss then another guild you would loose members. So me and my cousin decided to put the guild to rest. After nXt Generation was dead, we came to dislike Kazzak more and more, so we made the call to start all over on SR and that was how Juiche was born. I allready had Alextrasha here at that time but since my cousin started all over so did i.

I still had contact whit some of my old guildiess here on SR and i found out that they had created Skills that Kills here whit mostly members from Armed so the choise fell on STK when level 70 was in reach. And there where no question what so ever! Time to raid again, Kara was allready cleared by the time i joined and the focus was now set on Gruul, and we took him!. On to SSC, Lurker was the first one to fall! Tidewalker soon followed and Hydross aswell. But then problems started to occur. No bad talk of STK but some ppl lost focus and raid progress stopped. When ppl started to leave including some of my friends i took the step and searched for a new raiding guild: and found Rebirth. I raided whit Rebirth for like 2 months time, but there where a downside. The raid times where 20:00-24:00, and when you have to get up 6:00 in the morning it will be a problem in the end. And it was, i started to oversleep wich caused alot of problems on my job. So sadly i had too search for another guild. And found Brotherhood of the Wolf, wich i totally loved. We had good progress, cleared BT and almost cleared SWP. When WotLK came closer i was actually an Officer/CL in Botw but something was wrong not whit the guild but whit me. Guild where going to split the ppl who didn't want so much Hardcore raiding went to join Laid Back Legends and the Hardcore folks continued in Botw. But somehow everything felt wrong, and i ended up leaving Botw for a reason i cannot explain today, joined a friends guild in hope that things would be better, but it was just the opposit. I pledged to Botw to be reinvited and i where. We had good progress, but things was just getting worse for me, i lost the belive on my self, became grumpy etc...In the end i had to get help cause my irl was a mess. Conclution?: Depression sad. Medications...yey. And the doctors said that i had to drop everything so i could focus on only myself. And so i did, wich sadly made me dissapare from the game for 2 months.

But now i am back! I sadly lost my place in Botw but after some searching i am hoping to join the ranks of you: TEO, your raid schemes and times fits me perfect. I'm a serious raider and i can bring pleasure and alot of fun jokes to your guild aswell as a very focused player. I'm free and i'm feeling good and i am playing again, but i miss the raiding and i am hoping for a place among you. I have my hunter to make pots/flasks for my priest and i carry food buffs whit me incease of emergency. Whit 3 years under my belt as a priest healer i have a good knowledge of my class.

Addons/UI:

Can't hide it i am a UI freak tongue, i use alot of addons to make things look cooler and i always search for the ultimate UI for raiding.

Friends in TEO:

Bols: Little little gnome friend who was whit me in STK
cannot say that i know anymore but i know i used to /drool on Mox gear in Vanilla wow whit my old priest smile

Final Words:

Well i think i have said enough allready just hope that i would be accepted to join your ranks aswe move on towards Cataclysm. Oh dear this was alot, hope i don't bore you out on this one tongue
Best regards: Juiche aka trashcan

erm also, application posted 05:16 so any spelling errors or wired typings may be here, but no keyboards where killed in making of this application!

#2 2009-08-24 08:30:11

Mox
Officer

Re: Juiche - NE Priest

Sorry Juiche, but we don't have room for more priests at this time. sad

Retired Priest master.

#3 2009-08-24 11:35:49

Bols
Guild Friend

Aww, sad gnome hmm You are a skilled and friendly player, and I wish you good luck finding a nice guild. And don't be afraid to poke me ingame if you see me, look close to the ground smile

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#4 2009-08-24 11:36:29

Juiche
Uncertified member

Thanks for your fast reply Mox, and if there is no room there is no room smile. I wish you the best of luck and keep the progress going. And thanks Bols smile

Last edited by Juiche (2009-08-24 11:39:06)

Board footer