Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-20 19:16:23

Xemo
Guild Member

Xemo - Night Elf Hunter

General Information
Name:Bjarte
Work: Mon-Friday(Time depends on shifts, more info below)

Character
Name: Xemo
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Race Night Elf
Armory: Amory Link - I'll try to  remember to log out in PvE gear.

My Talent Spec
Currently I'm running as Survival(0/14/57) in PvE, the reason I'm doing that is because i gain more as survival with the current gear i have, with the low Weapon Damage on my ranged weapon, but the high Attack Power i current have(5kish). I'm planning in the future to switch over to Marksman, as soon as i reach the ArP req, and have a decent working weapon for the Spec.

Pet
The pet I'm using for raids are a wolf, why? cause i favor the attack power buff more then a special pet attack in the raid environment. Pets are really weak when it comes to boss encounters, most of the time it gets 1-2 shotted if we(hunters) are not careful. By using a Wolf i can keep it more close to me, and still benefit through it's ap buff, but just having it close to me during the fight.

My Experience
I've been playing with Norse Elites since i reached Level 80 on this realm, which were 11-22-2008 With my Death Knight (Teats) throught Norse Elites and with help from other friends on the this realm, I've managed to do most of Ulduar 10, I've taken down everything up to General, and in 25 I've only participated up to Hordir. In the new raid instance I'm downed Both Northerend Beast and Lord Jaxxras, still haven't given the new released boss a try. Naxxramas/HC/VoA have all been done Of course. Hardmodes? Well I've only done XT hardmode in 10ulduar, and a few tries on Iron Council.

In the earlier time as TBC, I've seen and killed Illidan, Kael, Lady Vasjh and everything below that. In Vanilla WoW i did the 2 first bosses in AQ 40 prophet and Sartura, and cleared the whole Black Wing lair.

wait? Hunter? Death Knight? Confused!
Yes, as you might have seen, i started out on this realm as a Death Knight. But after the last changes, I've been slowly drifting against the hunter life. And After 3.2 hit, i went full time on this character. My Death knight is now currently a Gem cutter/Junkie PvP'er.

Proffesion
I've been really slacking when it comes to proffesion on this character, so far i have around 250 on both Mining and Engineering. Though on my Death Knight i have 450 Jewlcrafting with 15 Different Epic socket Designs.

Why are you Applying for TEO?
Well, in the early times I've been happy in Norse Elites, the raid progress have been decent through naxx and the beginning of Ulduar, tho lately it's been going downwards. I've come to a conclusion that if i wanna see the full content of Wrath of the Lich King before the next Expension pack hits, i will have to move on to a more PvE progressing guild. And with 2 Real life friends in this one, this seemed like the best choice for me. The two I'm talking about is "Kullsyre/Grillkull" and "Ripster".

Add0ns & Keybindings
I'm using alot of addons, not just Unitframes and DBM, but also class specific addons, for my hunter i use a add0n called "Watcher" which is a shooting rotation addon, that keeps tracks of cooldowns on my abilities and when they are ready to be fired off. But i'm also were caught up on how my UI looks like, and always careful on that my addons are up to date, which is why I'm using Curse Client.

When it comes to keybinding, no i'm not a clicker. I've Keybinded "1-5, |, q,e,r,t,f,g,h,v,c,<." And the same again with "SHIFT" and some with "CTR" and "ALT"

More about me?
As you may seen so far, is that I'm currently living in scotland, to be more specific in Greenock. I've been living here for the past 9 months now, cause of work. I'm Currently working for IBM. Yes I'm a foreigner stealing other peoples work! But actually I'm a Norwegian guy. I do have a girlfriend that might like to bitchslap me around when I'm playing WoW, but she's most of the time cool with it, since she plays on her own. Besides of that, I'm a god listener, my understanding of English is great. I'm also active on forums when it comes to posting and reading, and I'm aslo up to date when it comes to classes, especially when its after a patch and there's been changed to the class I'm playing.

Looking forward to hear you from.

-Xemo-

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r241/JunB89/WoWScrnShot_021409_193258.jpg

#2 2009-08-20 23:36:26

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Re: Xemo - Night Elf Hunter

Hei Bjarte!<3

Known this sweet person for some years now, sadly i havent played too much with him, but we have talked a lot with eachother and he have helped me a lot with several stuff big_smile Really nice and helpfull person, also a great player

I really hope we can find a room for you

Invite!!

#3 2009-08-21 14:59:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application. You sure you're not an undercover mage?

I'll get back to you in game most likely.

#4 2009-08-21 21:34:27

Xemo
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

You sure you're not an undercover mage?

I'll get back to you in game most likely.

hmm, my GF plays a mage, she might have rubed some of her hocus pokus stuff on me.....

Gonna keep a eye open for you then wink.

Thanks pakka, indeed its been a while since we played togheter! Tho i hope that will change soon <3

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r241/JunB89/WoWScrnShot_021409_193258.jpg

#5 2009-08-22 20:51:30

Skeletto
Guild Member

This is a really good hunter that ive played alot with. : ) Gl bjarte:)

Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can we get Wisdom or Kings instead?"

#6 2009-08-23 00:02:50

Ripster
Guild Member

I've played with bjarte almost since the start of this game, and I can honestly say that he truly is a dedicated, fair and loyal player, and I'm not saying that just because he is a rl friend of mine. I have never played with his hunter before, so I have no idea if he's skilled with the class or not, but I know he'll do his best and I know he'll be a likeable guild mate.

Best of luck.

http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502893.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502890.jpg

#7 2009-08-24 12:36:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

Appologies for the huge delay, cought me in a bit of a busy season. I'll do my best to catch you tomorrow at latest.

Board footer