The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-23 14:22:55

Unlockplz
Guild Member

Zonekiller prot/dps warrior

Hey, I'm Zone, aka Thomas. I'm 20 and live in Bergen, Norway.
Originally I wanted to apply here sooner, but I didnt know what schedule I would get at work, but it turns out that I'm available all 3 nights that you're raiding so I thought I'd give it a shot. More about me? Im working part time at OBS Bygg!(its a big store where you can buy anything thats related to construction work, refurbishment, paint, etc.) and I also study english. I've been playing wow for about 2,5 year soon, and most of that on my warrior (160 days ish).

Now onto my character;
-Zonekiller, male Draenei warrior.
-Protection or fury, armory probably shows my fury gear, protection is 35k hp UB, 4 parts t8,5 and 1 t8. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Zonekiller
Note that im gathering some last emblem rewards for fury as we speak, but with the current gear I have no problems doing 4-5k dps in raids either. I can also spec arms if thats needed, I played that for the first 3-4 months after Ulduar came out as an offspec. (Edit; got all the emblem awards, my chest is still better since i lack expertise :<)

Raid exp:

Vanilla:
-Started right after the release of TBC so sadly I didnt get to do any of it at 60, but I've cleared everything for fun at 70 and 80.

TBC:
-Killed everything up to M'uru(wiped 3 months during the summer sad). Killed M'uru and KJ on level 80.

WotLK:
-Naxx 10/25, sarth10+3, sarth25, maly10/25, Ulduar10 up to yogg, 25m killed killed everything up to vezax.(did keepers with a EL pug on my druid on sunday)
-Trial of the crusader, 2 bosses on both 10 and 25, tries on 3rd in 10man version.

Guilds
All my TBC raiding was on another server called Burning Steppes, were I was in the best alliance guild PvE wise. I migrated back to SR to play with RL friends, and I've been enjoying it ever since,
At the start of WotLK I joined cartel, but early january I joined Norse Elites which is a casual guild that was, until a month ago, raiding once a week, but the past month important key players left the guild/quit the game so our GM decided to completely stop raiding, and just be a social guild, and thats why I'm on the search for a new wow-home smile

Why am I applying to TEO?
I've heard your a great guild with a long history, and also the 3 raids a week style fits my situation perfectly atm. Also some friends of mine joined recently and I would love to continue raiding with them and meeting new great players. From before I think I only knew Kullsyre, also Tubbie and Phynex but I think they are social?

What can I give back to TEO?
Im a warrior that knows everything about my class, in all three specs. I'm a regular visitor on theoricrafting forums, and stay up-to-date on things I need to know about my class. I'm also a steady, realiable raider thats in it for the long run, and knows what you need to come prepared to a raid (ventrilo/skype,tactics, consumeables, etc.). I also like to tag along if people are doing 5man heroics and I also enjoy some good pee-vee-pee combat! Im also an enchanter(418) and Jewelcrafter(455), so I can also help out if people need to get some new enchants or neat epic gems.

Thats all I can think of this early in the morning, please leave me a message either here or ingame if you got any questions!

Thanks for reading, Thomas aka Zonekiller signs out.

Last edited by Unlockplz (2009-08-26 22:28:15)

Zonekiller

#2 2009-08-23 15:42:44

Bols
Guild Friend

Re: Zonekiller prot/dps warrior

Done some heroics and raids with him, skilled player and seems like a nice guy wink

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#3 2009-08-23 17:26:12

Gudleik
Guild Member

He is skilled player and a nice guy.

Good luck Thomas.

#4 2009-08-23 17:51:36

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Hey zone :p

He is good player and really nice guy.

Good luck wink

#5 2009-08-23 17:57:18

Japsones
Guild Member

Played with this guy in some heroics a while back, he's a good player imo smile

Good luck on the app !

#6 2009-08-24 11:13:20

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

#7 2009-08-24 23:45:01

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Cheers for the application, might need a bit longer for a proper reply as still considering the need for a warrior having just recruited one. Please bear with me a bit more.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#8 2009-08-25 02:57:31

Unlockplz
Guild Member

that's okey, ill wait smile

updated it a tiny bit regarding gear!

Last edited by Unlockplz (2009-08-26 22:28:48)

Zonekiller

#9 2009-08-29 18:20:19

Skeletto
Guild Member

Awsome tank that ive played alot with: ) Also a very good dps'er

Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can we get Wisdom or Kings instead?"

#10 2009-08-30 15:10:20

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Accepted for trial, plox contact some CL for ze invite

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer