#1 2009-09-23 22:54:53

Dopecat
Forum User

Dopecat - Gnome warrior protection/dps

IRL Name:
Fredrik
Live:
Trelleborg Sweden
I study to become someone who take care of children, hate it but still had to do something.

Character name:
Dopecat
Race:
Gnome
Class:
Warrior
Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Dopecat
Professions:
Herbalism and Mining
1st Talentbuild:
15/5/51 (tank)
2nd Talentbuild:
58/13/0 (pvp, arms)

Who im I?
Iam a young fellow who likes the game called World of Warcraft. In the game I wanna have fun and hang around nice and friendly people, like myself. I like a good raiding on the evenings it helps me relax in some way. Anyhow for the record im that kind of person who enjoys to die in game by new encounters. Meaning by that is that you never learn if you dont wipe a certain amount of times. Iam social and polite and im trustworthy.

Additional Questions
What interested me in this guild:
The name, the progression and the attitude. The name as in how respected the guild is ammong every top guild out there. The progression since you are one of the worlds best progressing guilds. The attitude since from what I heard you are all very much respected – and one doesn't earn respect easily
What I can bring to this guild:
I can bring to the raid a fast majority of experience,, humor, dedication, motivation and very good knowledge of my class. I also bring a person that is willing to listen and learn from others but also willing to sugest things to others. A person that is willing to help others, no matter what.

It's quite hard for me to say things about myself, as I believe it's a form of arogance, however, I think I have a lot of dedication for any guild I join. I will stick with them until the end! So, rest assured, I won't go anywhere. I'm not a guild hopper.

I can also, if need be, bring some Chuck Norris jokes. Such as, "Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle." or another classic, "They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.". All jokes aside, I love to be in a very organized and well structered guild, a guild that takes raiding as serious as I do.

I will, of course, listen to the raid and fully focus myself on the tasks at end. I don't run from challenges either, rather I embrace challenges.
What I expect from The Enigma Order:
I expect a nice, fun and progressing raid environment. An environment where I can learn from people/raiders/members/officers/gm's. However, I also wish to share my own experience with others, and I hope I get a chance to. Furthermore, I expect to be corrected upon if I make a mistake. smile

Why do I play WoW:
I play WoW because it's relaxing in a way and it keeps me away from competitive gaming scenes, like that of Counter Strike or Quake. It's also fun, you meet many diffrent kinds of people on WoW, all with their own personality and it does in fact kind of intrigue me.

Ventrilo communication:
Of course I have ventrilo and I do socialize with others. People kind of say that I shouldn't talk so much - most of the times. I believe that I am fun to be around when you get to know me a little bit.

Summed up, Yes, I will communicate fluently on Ventrilo. However, I will shut-up if we are trying to focus and kill/do something or if the raid leaders are explaining things.

Something else you should know about me?

I am happy to say that I am not one of those gear-hunting guild hoppers, that so many guilds have to deal with nowadays. I always tend to pass on items, even when it is a upgrade for me, or even when a trial wants a item. So, I'm not saying that I don't care about the influence that gear has for my overall healing... but I just don't like to be the first person to get a item just to show it off. I'd rather wait until everyone else has had their picks, then pick-up items right off the bat.

Well that was my application, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I hope stand a fighting chance in comparison to the rest of your holy Priest applicants. If there are any questions that went unanswered, please let me know, I will of course answer them as quickly as possible.

Off Topic:
I have played on Stormreaver since day 1. I used to play on classic WoW on a Dwarf Paladin called Pellejöns, where i attented the guilds Sheep, NES, No Regrets and so on. Then I stopped playing since i got frustrated over Horde getting shamans and vice versa.
Then I started to play a priest a dwarf of course, called Fronkan. Didnt play that much of PvE, only up to Black Temple, otherwise I played lods of PvP.
And now Im back with my 80 Warrior Dopecat.

And YES! I know you dont search for Warriors, but you could keep me in mind (;

Kind regards!

Last edited by Dopecat (2009-09-23 22:56:45)

#2 2009-09-24 00:09:31

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Re: Dopecat - Gnome warrior protection/dps

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

Could you please log out in your tanking gear? so I can have a look at it smile

#3 2009-09-24 00:11:08

Dopecat
Forum User

works now!

Last edited by Dopecat (2009-09-24 00:49:37)

#4 2009-09-24 00:53:03

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Hey.

I am sorry Dopecat, we are not looking for more warrior tanks at the moment.
Your gear is also far from good enough for hardmode raiding and you are missing a lot of enchants.

Thanks for the application and good luck finding a guild.

Board footer