Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-11-29 01:31:19

Jin
Guild Member

Jin - Human warrior

`Name/Race/Class:
Jin Human warrior
real name/age/location: Tom 17 happy to say that i am quite mature for my age, so i hope this doesnt cause any problems. currently living in the UK/north west manchester (Y).

Mainspec:
Arms

Offspec:
Prot

Previous guilds:
I used to play on a server named "Kilrogg". this is at the start of bc. This was a really great guild, we where based around being a sociable raiding guild.we managed to clear up to i think it was bloodboil in bt...At the start of wrath, i spammed up the levels to 80, Got there, and found out i had some issue on the server..Which meant i couldnt log onto that 1 specific server, dont ask me why..but thats what happened :p. So like any Game addict i used the easy option and used the free char migration to magtheridon...and we all know where free migration gets you...HELL. anyway on magtheridon the population was around 15% alliance and 85% horde, with 2 good guilds on alliance. Luckily for me i managed to get in one of these 2 guilds "Polarity" and we managed to clear all the pre uld content (before uld release this is)..and all in all that guild was alot of fun. come around 3 weeks before the launch of ulduar there was alot of slack in the guild..no sign ups..about 5 ppl on per night..and really just no fun whatso ever without any raids. Eventually the guild fell and i was left guildless on the worst server in the history of the game. So i transfered to stormreaver as i have quite a few mates over here. at the start of ulduar i got into "Rebound", Rebound was a really good guild, we got ulduar cleared quite quick and sorted some hardmodes. I gave my all for this guild, Because i believe it gave it back. The problem with Rebound was it was summer... and we all know about summer slack. And as many probs know Rebound fell after an officer stole all the guild bank along with 50k gold. And i found myself on the ram forums. ram is by far the best guild i have been in. we progressed well through toc25 heroic and up to the end of ram we where at anub with i think it was 40 trys left. Half way through my time in ram the faction change popped up, now bad for me almost all of my mates went horde, Finding the game no fun outside raiding i made the wrong choice and changed with them, this is after having posted and made sure it was all cool with ram. I joined a guild named colour on the horde side, progress was good we cleared toc10hc with insanity and i believe i helped them alot in the progress in 25 man. Now, Horde lol...This is why i say i regret changing..in raids horde are quite good, we know that..Outside raiding there is no social, real chat going on..i rated it 70% role playing and 30% morons, with the odd acception. all in all it was horrible, i had made a mistake, so i got in touch with Fawaka (ram GM) and worked out that i could get back in ram. Anyway back in ram, this is where we got to 40 trys at anub..But the problem was, fawaka seemed to want to play cod, and after having no raid after the 40 trys to anub most the guild got quite annoyed at the GMs "Slack". This lead to top players leaving and aventually the guild falling when me and about 10 of the officers left. So here i am. sat on my turtle, sucking my phumb, trying to find a guild..With airbase and keksu in enigma, my number 1 would be to get in this guild. smile, PS. i know it looks like i did alot of guild hopping, i dont hope to get this in your mind. my reasons for leaving the guilds listed are for important reasons only, for EG guilds dissbanding and not finding fun in the game i pay for smile.

To sum up...Raiding progress:
Bc: all up to bloodboil in bt
Wotlk: naxx10/25 - OS10/25+3drakes - mally10/25 - ulduar10/25 with most hardmodes done - toc10 with insanity heroic/25 - Voa10/25 - Ony10/25.

How i could bennifit your guild:
I have alot of experiance as arms, i used to spend most my time outside raiding figuring out ways to improve my gameplay, thus improving my teamplay. I would like to say im a great team player, im not self centered:D. I am always ready to raid with full flask buff. Commanding shout + battle + demo shout ofcourse helping raid survivability, dps and reducing target ap..and not forgetting sunder armor and shattering throw wink, and im playing arms so...trauma = 30% more bleed dmg (ofcourse not helpful iff theres a feral druid, but meh big_smile)...Also i would like to say im quite a sociable guy, always in vent having a laugh with fellow guildies smile

Why i want to join the enigma order:
Well, first off i whispered airbase about the guild, he explained to me the 3 day raiding schedual, the great progress, and the great sociable side of the guild and he even named it as a "Family" smile. so i would want to join because; you are a great raiding guild, perfect progress, perfect attitude, 3 day raiding schedual is amazing for me especially if you are succeeding so much during these days.

Time played:
Well my in game total at the moment is, 144days, 21 hours, 0 minutes, 37 seconds..And counting tongue

Computer:
Well i aint super on the whole computer stuffs:S but this is a new computer, about 3 weeks old, can safely say its really good, running 40-50 fps in raids and 200-300 ms.

Raid times:
I can say that i will make every raid day, fully ready, in the right state of mind and ready to puwn some pve content as a team smile

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=J%C3%ADn         My prot spec is pretty well geared, capable of toc25heroic for sure. My offspec is currently pvp arms, i vary between the 2, if you want to see my prot gear just tell me and ill log out next time in it.

Proffesions:
My proffs atm are JC:212 (This is under construction big_smile) and skinning:450(Gold making reasons)

Ventrilo:
I have vent installed, 3.0, i have a perfectly good mic and im usually always there for socialble and serious reasons smile

Why i am playing this game:
I am playing this game to experiance new fights, clear content, do it as a team, and have a damn good time whilst doing it, and be able to say at the end, i was part of that. and, ofcourse..im playing because its addictive sad

People you can use as a referance:
If you want to contact anyone for more information about me, the best i can say is to contact Morky, my previous class leader, or simpley ask airbase or keksu.

I dont think there is anything else i can add, but thankyou for taking the time to read my application, i hope that i can be given the chance to show you what i am made of and i hope to hear from you soon smile

Regards
Jin

Last edited by Jin (2009-11-29 01:39:24)

Never fear,
Jin is here,
A win is near.

~An old god of wisdom.

#2 2009-11-29 01:56:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Jin - Human warrior

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you in course of few days.

#3 2009-11-29 01:59:58

Jin
Guild Member

Re: Jin - Human warrior

cheers for the quick reply smile

Never fear,
Jin is here,
A win is near.

~An old god of wisdom.

#4 2009-12-02 19:10:24

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre