The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » Hunter
  •  » How to: own (probably most interesting for Maxilla atm)

#1 2010-01-12 11:56:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

How to: own (probably most interesting for Maxilla atm)

Quick guide how to win, the trick this is based on might get removed at some point, so worth to try it while it's there. It's not an exploit though, design flaw if anything:

I. Easy but effective:
a. spec mm, obviously with imp sting, obviously with glyph of serpent sting
b. get 2xt10
c. wait for 2xt10 proc ("Exploit Weakness", not to confuse with Survival "Expose Weakness"), meaning +15% flat damage to everything for a short while
d. (re)apply - manually, not via chimera shot - serpent sting
e. don't let the sting fall off for the whole duration of the fight and enjoy the flat 15% bonus increase on it and sting-based chimera shot part till the end of the fight

II. Equally easy but with an additional trick:
b. get 2xt10
b2. get 2xt9
c. wait for 2xt10 proc ("Exploit Weakness", not to confuse with Survival "Expose Weakness"), meaning +15% flat damage to everything for a short while
d. (re)apply - manually, not via chimera shot - serpent sting
e. don't let the sting fall off for the whole duration of the fight and enjoy the flat 15% bonus increase on it and sting-based chimera shot part and the criting tics till the end of the fight

III. Not quite as easy and more situational
b. get 2xt10
b2. get 2xt9 (obviously this one ain't exactly neccessary, but ithis scenario gets scary good with it)
b3. glyph chimera shot (lesser cd, which in general is not very good sicne it messes up shor frequency)
d. (re)apply - manually, not via chimera shot - serpent sting on target A and on target B (this is where the situation part steps in)
e. don't let the sting fall off from neither of the targets (that's what you need the glyph for) for the whole duration of the fight and enjoy the flat 15% bonus increase on it and sting-based chimera shot part (and the criting tics if you have 2xt9 as well) till the end of the fight

So far I'm still not to good at actually applying this, but once I get the hang of it it should be fairly easy. And every little bit helps.

#2 2010-01-12 12:10:31

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Re: How to: own (probably most interesting for Maxilla atm)

I remember doing almost the same as resto in TBC. I waited for ring-procc etc, then used 2x trinkets, then applied 3x lifebloom to all MTs. After that I could just renew the lifebloom the entire fight and keep the superboosted lifebloom up.

sadly it got fixed fairly fast sad

• Index
  •  » Hunter
  •  » How to: own (probably most interesting for Maxilla atm)

Board footer