The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-03-03 22:48:32

Draken
Guild Member

Insane in the Membrane

Insane in the Membrane - Raise your reputation with the areas listed below. (Title Reward: The Insane)

* Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers
    * Exalted with Booty Bay
    * Exalted with Everlook
    * Exalted with Gadgetzan
    * Exalted with Ratchet
    * Exalted with Darkmoon Faire
    * Exalted with Ravenholdt
    * Exalted with Shen'dralar

I've decided to go for this achievement and for that I'm probably gonna need a hell of alot of help or a crapton of cash.
Currently I will only request help with the hardest ones: Darkmoon Faire, Shen'dralar and Ravenholdt

For Darkmoon Faire I currently only need either 1249 lvl 10-50 darkmoon faire decks or 90 lvl 60-80 darkmoon faire decks so if anyone has any spare cards they want to throw my way I'd be grateful at least.

For Shen'dralar I'll need at least 75 of either Libram of Focus or Libram of Protection to get to exalted and seeing as they are unique this one's gonna be a bitch to do.

Lastly, for Ravenholdt I'll need 1275 heavy junkboxes so if any rogues have any lying around they'd like to donate I would greatly appreciate it as it'd be less time I'd need to farm them from mobs in tyr's hand or some other place.

Last edited by Draken (2009-03-17 21:18:26)

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

#2 2009-03-03 23:17:36

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Re: Insane in the Membrane

I'll help with what I can, although that's probably not much sad

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#3 2009-03-04 08:56:30

Mox
Officer

I have been gathering items since before Burning Crusade... Why can't Blizzard let me grind in peace? Now it is only going to be harder with competition.

Retired Priest master.

#4 2009-03-04 09:44:16

Lamme
Guildmaster

What could possibly be useful for you Rageo, is to contact scribes and ask them about "green" inks (the ones that may be obtained from milling herbs on a random basis) below Northerend level. I'm thinking along the line - when leveling Inscriptions you get to mill herbs of all levels. The main millage is used for glyphs, the extra ones - green ones - are used mostly for DMF cards (and for leveling itself, they are efficient). Which, as you may imagine, makes the green stuff next to expandable as soon as you're past given level in Inscriptions. Myself, I've never sold/given away a single pygment/ink of these lower levels and one of my bank characters is loaded with them. So, if you were invest in the missing reagents needed to make decks (not quite sure what these are atm), you could probably get a good few of them for relatively low price.

Not sure if I'm making my point clear, but I think it could be a pretty efficient way. If you wish, I can examine it in details when at home.

#5 2009-03-04 11:13:24

Draken
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

What could possibly be useful for you Rageo, is to contact scribes and ask them about "green" inks (the ones that may be obtained from milling herbs on a random basis) below Northerend level. I'm thinking along the line - when leveling Inscriptions you get to mill herbs of all levels. The main millage is used for glyphs, the extra ones - green ones - are used mostly for DMF cards (and for leveling itself, they are efficient). Which, as you may imagine, makes the green stuff next to expandable as soon as you're past given level in Inscriptions. Myself, I've never sold/given away a single pygment/ink of these lower levels and one of my bank characters is loaded with them. So, if you were invest in the missing reagents needed to make decks (not quite sure what these are atm), you could probably get a good few of them for relatively low price.

Not sure if I'm making my point clear, but I think it could be a pretty efficient way. If you wish, I can examine it in details when at home.

I've looked it up myself, for the Rogues deck it's     1xLight Parchment             1xHunter's Ink                 1xMidnight Ink per card

for the Swords deck it's                                         2xDawnstar Ink                1xCommon Parchment      1xLion's Ink per card

for the Mages deck it's                                           2xRoyal Ink                     1xCommon Parchment      1xJadefire Ink per card

for the Demon deck it's                                         2xFiery Ink                       1xHeavy Parchment          1xCelestial Ink per card

for the lvl 60 Darkmoon Card decks it's                  5xInk of the Sky               1xHeavy Parchment          2xShimmering Ink per card

for the lvl 70 Greater Darkmoon Card decks it's      3xDarkflame Ink               1xResilient Parchment      3xPrimal Life                          1xEthereal Ink per card

For the Shen'dralar books I'll also need to get my hands on 77 Pristine Black Diamonds and between 154 and 308 Large Brilliant Shards.

#6 2009-03-04 12:19:15

Enimusha
Officer

Its a really insane achievement. Good luck rageo. smile

#7 2009-03-04 20:45:07

Lydo
Guild Member

I have some plans for battlemaster smile

#8 2009-03-04 22:35:22

Lamme
Guildmaster

As requested.

45 Darkflame Ink
29 Dawnstar Ink
59 Fiery Ink
28 Ink of the Sky
28 Royal Ink
52 Hunters Ink

#9 2009-03-05 08:15:45

Zenghu
Guild Friend

Lydo wrote:

I have some plans for battlemaster smile

I have some little plans. It's boring to do alone.

But good luck going Insane, if I could help at all as alchemist/herbalist tell me and I do something for you.

My everchanging WIP portfolio for school shi...stuff: http://home.tamk.fi/~c1hkorke/portfolio/index.html

It's buggy for reasons I cba to check them, also it's outdated.

#10 2009-05-14 10:06:37

Draken
Guild Member

Bumping this up to update the current status of my rep grinds with shen'dralar, ravenholdt and darkmoon faire

I need either 50 of the 8-card darkmoon faire decks or 814 of the 3-5 card darkmoon faire decks for exalted darkmoon faire.

For Shen'dralar I still need 51 of either Libram of Focus, Libram of Protection or Libram of Rapidity to get to exalted.

Lastly, for Ravenholdt I'll need 1270 heavy junkboxes.

Also, if anyone is planning on turning in any of the 8-card darkmoon faire decks, I would like to do that for them and give them the trinket, seeing as how the trinkets are now bind on equip as of patch 3.1.

Any donations can be sent to Creasehearst.

Last edited by Draken (2009-07-07 17:41:57)

#11 2009-06-25 20:30:16

Draken
Guild Member

bumpity bump

#12 2009-06-29 00:30:19

Kelthalas
Dragonslayer
Website

I have a beasts deck lying in my bank somewhere, I'll send it next time im online, just mail the trinket to my priest smulder.

Kelthalas 85 / Smulder 85 / Mizna 85 / Sakurai 80

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Shashin.dk ~Cosplay photography~

#13 2009-12-07 19:37:41

Draken
Guild Member

So, guess I better update this thread seeing as I'm done with the grind and I don't want any more of this crap sent to me at some point in the future, I am now known as "The Insane". Thanks to those that helped through milling herbs and lending decks for turnins.

#14 2009-12-07 21:41:20

Unlockplz
Guild Member

gl & hf

Zonekiller

#15 2010-01-21 10:22:36

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

.... meh stupid "friends"

Last edited by Pakkapoo (2010-01-21 11:02:07)

Board footer