Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-04-13 01:35:10

Nat
Guild Member

Paladin

Character information

Character Name: Natìve

Character race and class: Human Paladin

Total play time: 182days, 38days on this lvl.

Mentionable titles: Commander, Justicar, the Ashen Verdict & the Nightfall.

Mentionable alts: Dories, female Warlock. I spend some time on that one aswell.

Professions: I only have mining on 450, but I am planing on getting up jewelcrafting.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's I am experiensed with in raids):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … at%C3%ACve

I am Retribution as mainspec at the moment, but I am willing to switch mainspec to holy. My holy gear works pretty good, and can be improved easily. I have a lot of gold on me, so I will spend it on the best enchants.

Raid experience

Vanilla: I have cleared MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20, up to C'Thun in AQ40.

TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon. Have done a few bosses in SSC, TK and Sunwell, and cleared BT.

WotLK:  I have Champion of the Frozen Wastes, and cleared everything before ICC on 10/25.

In ICC 10, I have Marrow, deathwhisper and gunship cleared on hc, but normal up to Sindragosa. I have had about 30-40 attempts on LK normal.

ICC 25, I have had many attempts on Deathwhisper, and I have Gunship, Saurfang, Rotface, Crimson Hall, Dreamwalker on Heroic down, and up to sindragosa on normal and attempts on LK.

Former/current guild(s):
In vanilla & TBC I was in the guild Ram for most of my time. In WotLK, my guild was norrøn, but it disbanded after some time and I joined the military.
After that I joined the guild Dark Ritual and stayed there for a few weeks, untill I figured it was just way too hardcore for me, so I ended up in Nocturne. That's my current guild at the moment.

Personal information

Nationality: Norway

Sex: Male

Availability
I'm not working or anything at the moment, so I have all the time in the world.

Why I want to join this guild:
I have always admired The Enigma Order, and I know you have been up for as longs as I have been playing. But I have never taken initiativ to try out applying to this guild before. But anyway, I know TEO has a very good community, and very good progress. And I would like to be a part of that.

I know Frewt and Jolt from real life and would love to play with them in the same guild.
And I know a couple of others, but just from ingame.

What I can offer you:
I can offer you some professional gameplay with great knowledge of my class. I can give you a mature player with good manners. I am loyal, and very active. I can usially attend to everything. I will always be prepared for things.

Computer information

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?:

My computer is about 1 years old, and I havn't had problems with it since when I got it.

Ventrilo and working microphone?:
I have ventrilo/TS and a working mic.

That's it, I hope I didn't leave behind something important.

I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING BUT TEMPTATION

#2 2010-04-13 02:40:21

Nat
Guild Member

Re: Paladin

Actually, I forgot something; I have a stable internet at the moment. Havn't had any problems lately

I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING BUT TEMPTATION

#3 2010-04-13 17:31:32

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you in few days.

#4 2010-04-13 20:33:02

Vonhankkija
Officer

Hey Native! Currently we are indeed looking Holy paladins to join our ranks, so if you are interested to join as one, i can offer you spot as testplayer.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

Board footer