You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-04-16 20:16:19

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Reaper funz

Try this out, its awesome. (and fun)

Build order: SCVs (to 8 food) -> Barracks -> Refinery -> 1 SCV -> Tech Lab -> Reaper -> Bunker

Example replay: http://enigmaorder.com/starcraft/2010-0 … .SC2Replay

ps: if you use windows (7 and vista I think), you can place replays here: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\

#2 2010-05-05 02:27:38

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Reaper funz

This build seems to be the nastiest of all the rush builds, i usually win when i use it, and loose when someone use it against me. A good counter as Terran seems to be marauders, they seem pretty good against reapers, but usually it's too late for a counter, need to scout early to detect this rush in time. Roaches and stalkers seems to be the only counters for zerg and protoss.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#3 2010-05-05 10:34:50

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Re: Reaper funz

you can counter this with a normal marine build, but it requires a lot of micro practice.

here goes:
- he will get 1 reaper a few secs before you get your first marine, hide your first marine (important! 1 reaper will kill your marine).
- attack with 4 scvs at the time, move away the one being attacked just as he gets wounded, let him mine as far as possible from the reaper.
- after loosing 1 or 2 scvs, you should have your 2. marine, you should now attack with both your marines and still have 2 scvs on him, continue to drag any wounded scvs away, and replace them with new healty ones.

- if he created a bunker (most dont do this, just something I tried), use your remaining scvs to kill his scv while you chase the reaper.

even if you lose 4 scvs (normal loss), you are likely to have better eco.

Board footer