You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-06-24 21:31:41

Kilmister
Uncertified member

Response from LBL

Greetings,

I first thought to not do this but reading up all the different accusations I think i have to make a response on behalf off the hard working officers of LBL
I won't comment on a person level anything about anyone cause that's just not good behavior. I'll just simply quote the several comment made about LBL and either confirm them or deny them giving some more detailed information from our side.

The order is random. I'm just taking each quote in order.

LBL are now and progress is dead because there are many members-socials on this holiday office and not come into play.

LBL progress has been on halt for several reasons and several times during this year. This comment comes from someone who joined the guild May 19th so he must be referring to the latest month. Ofc progress is on halt for our type of guild because of summer and new extension in the horizon. Right now we are doing joined raids with nocturne, a very similar guild as us in many ways, and things are progressing

Merged with KE was not much experience there and left after to LBL found nice bunch of ppl, but well no one is perfect and there were some stuff going arround and disagreements from several things and problem was whatever anyone mentioned an issue no body listens and step to solve it except some who tried but left after being tired of those situations. so basically am here seeking new home, friendly environment and more progress, also i don't like to switch guilds alot hope this will be my ever lasting place.

We had our deal of drama that escalated into something bigger than it ever should have become for reasons unknown to me. Certainly it was deliberately escalated out of proportions and I think here we have someone who has only the other side of the story, and it's coming from the one escalating the issues. I only want to comment on the part of nobody listening or stepping in to solve it. We did listen, maybe for too long, and did step in to solve it. Too late. The steps we took weren't to the liking to some people and that caused more drama.

after we made a guild with a friend from Rebirth (Up To You), than merged with Lbl when Ulduar came. Atm too many mistakes that officers did for months show their results so the only way for me to keep playing this game is to change the guild. I used to raid a lot, coming online for each raid (my only long absence was 3 weeks while i was in hospital). Sadly LBL officers don’t care to keep up a 25-man guild. They made their own grup for 10 men taking what classes they need to fill their group, while for the rest of raiders there was chaos and we could never find enough people for 10-man normals or hcs. This lead to anger and made a lot of us get bored so 25-man runs ended being farm raids for socials (we have about 300 or more in guild) and as a result wiping raids all over again at Sindragosa and LK.
I don’t give those details just to show up how bad it was in Lbl, because we had some good times too but i m afraid to find  again in no metter what guild i ll join this atitude and a guild split in pices by officers.

A long quote, but i think the general message is missed if i slice it down. 10man raids aren't guild runs in LBL as in the sense that officer or class leader will arrange them and put up sign ups for them. I believe any officer of a bigger guild admits that 10mans are the bit where you can relax and just enjoy the game without worrying about raid leading and assignments and loot distribution. Now I'm going off topic, but 10mans did cause drama, but in the end it was deliberate decision that officers need to have freedom to group up for 10mans as they wish.
Sindragosa or LK have never been farm for us so it's natural that we wipe on them. On LK I think we only got a few full nights of tries so don't understand what the complain is about. Complain should be about not getting to wipe on them enough to master the fights.
I'm afraid that the last sentence should be reversed. And the guild isn't split. Just the unhappy bunch has now left to spread their unhappiness somewhere else.

Legends. where i at present time is Warlock CL.
Due to some major differences in how to run the guild i've decided to leave LBL before our internal problems spills out and affects the guild as a whole.

All fine here. Differences are always present between the bunch leading the guild.
Difference was that you wanted to favor your friends and we denied you. You were demoted for this and I foolishly promoted you back for a second chance.
You used this opportunity to start publicly undermining every decision we made. Your message to anyone listening was that officers favor themselves and don't care about guild members. Too bad some believed your "truth". I think you even believed it yourself even thou we spent hours and hours talking to you and showing you that you were wrong. Truth wasn't in your favor so you made your own truth.

But that's what truth always is. It's everyone's own truth and there never is one correct truth.

The sad part is that I'm now loosing the 2 dearest mages on this planet for me.
If you accept them I hope you give them a great new home as they truly deserve it for their skill and dedication and friendliness
I assure you won't be disappointed by them.

On the other LBL recruits I'm not saying any praises since they haven't earned any

Regards,

Kilmister

Last edited by Kilmister (2010-06-24 21:40:52)

#2 2010-06-24 21:46:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Response from LBL

Like in most cases, there are always two sides of a coin, two versions of the truth. None of The Enigma Order is really in position to comment on any on the above.

In all honesty though, I'm not sure what the aim of this post is - it has all the making of  Laid Back Legends internal affair. It seams slightly out of place here. Every guild has it ups and downs, I'm sure you guys have what it takes to make the best out of it for you.

Personally (but that's just one man's opinion), Laid Back Legends is one of the guilds on Stormreaver I held - and still do hold - in highest regard. The temporary problems are hopfully only temporary indeed and you guys will rock hard in Cataclysm.

I'll take the liberty to close to topic, to avoid any needless discussions.

Board footer