The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » Warrior
  •  » Frewt, New classleader. What to be expected, and Questiongs asked.

#1 2010-08-08 02:02:16

Baqa
Guild Member

Frewt, New classleader. What to be expected, and Questiongs asked.

Hey yo, Im frewt. been a member of TEO for about 1 and half year now. I'm very updated on the theory part of warriors, both prot,arms and fury. Im the person you ask if you need some quick answers and cba browsing EJ. Im a 20 year old male, and I consider myself pretty cool (omg yes).

What I expect of you all:

-As far as attendance goes I except a 75% raid attendance each month. I'm flexible to Exams, familly issues, general school test, and working pitstops. I expect however a notification, either via whispers, forums or ingame mails.
- Basic knowelegde of the mechanics we warriors got.
- Advanced knoweledge og the warrior rotations.
- Basic knoweledge of the bossfights, with the means of learing how to master it.
- Nice mood in general during raids.
- Forum activity (either posting or atleast reading it once or twice every week).

I don't set a benchmark dps output as its very situational and RNG based. I do however expect you to evaluate and improve at what you are doing, at all times. Ofc 7k dps won't stand up this late in the game, unless you are severly undergeared, but I guess you catch my drift.

What kind of a leader do you think yourself as:
I'd like to think I'm a tolerant leader, with the ability to help you improve, unless you know it better than me (frankly, I find that hard to belive, as I nerd alot on EJ forums). I'm not especially moody, and I take jokes in the good way. I hate uber loads of whining, and I can't stand crapness. If you know you are doing alot less dps than the other warriors (lets face it, dps is what we do), die alot (hmmz, that might be of various reasons, anywho; its bad), or in general feel like things are going too easy. I'd recommend you to talk to me, and we can try to sort stuff out.
Bottom line; I'm kinda here to help you all do your job as good as possible (and trust me, I hate to suck myself).

Some cool ideas that I would love to try out:
- There is a huge discussion raging on atm; Crit VS Strenght. On some fights Crit beats strenght, on others a static stat like strenght that is always the same (unless some few procs ofc) beats crit.
The plan here is to have 1 fury war gear crit directly after gearing arp to 100%, and the second to gear strenght after 100% arp cap. It will be evaluated and we can find out; what is best (ofc thats hard due to RNG, but we just have to try). Feedback will be very important. I would love to have tyler to gear crit, or str, and ripster to gear crit, or str. Do keep in mind that if you feel like thats too much of a hassle, I wont really force anyone.
- I would love, after the testing of crit VS str, to have 1 of you two to try out arms for 1-2 two weeks (considering the gear is sufficient). It's a spec that offers rare buffs, and it has the potential to deal loads of dmg. On paper, its worse than fury with the current gear+ ICC buffs, however paper work doesn't always cut it. Feedback on how and if this will be pushed through is entirely up to you guys.

questions:
Got any questions? Don't hesitate to ask! These forums are for constructive means, and even if you think I'm doing something wrong, you should post it here. The warrior forum is a sanctuary, so please don't feel like its messing with God:p

Thats it for now. Cheers.

#2 2010-08-08 12:11:50

Ripster
Guild Member

Re: Frewt, New classleader. What to be expected, and Questiongs asked.

We're obviously fucked now.

http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502893.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1502890.jpg

#3 2010-08-08 16:50:03

Unlockplz
Guild Member

FML

Zonekiller

#4 2010-08-08 18:09:45

Skeletto
Guild Member

Im so glad im not a warrior right now.
Lolz, big grats tuttifrewti!

Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can we get Wisdom or Kings instead?"

#5 2010-08-08 19:01:27

Japsones
Guild Member

Grats frewtieloop!

#6 2010-08-09 10:46:34

Tyler
Leading Team

Congrats Frewt!

I'm up for trying both setups, though from what I could see on EJ, is that crit is better at the end game gear, while Landsouls spreadsheet thinks str is better, so a little test would be fun.

#7 2010-08-09 12:46:49

Baqa
Guild Member

Thats what I thought too. crit seems to be the valued stat due to DW ticking and the fact that it in a very confusing and totally random (yet connected lol) way boost DW scaling, which should be a dps increase. I would do it myselfin my OS if it weren't for the fact that I lacked DBW or RS trinket.

• Index
  •  » Warrior
  •  » Frewt, New classleader. What to be expected, and Questiongs asked.

Board footer