Murith - Warrior aplication - accepted

About me :

Name - Jacob
Age - 17
Nationality - Poland

About my character :

Name - Murith
Class - Warrior
Specc - My ms used to be prot, but if you will need me as Fury/Arms i can do.
Professions - Mining (450), Blacksmithing (450), Cooking (450)

Gear :

Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;cn=Murith

Armory will not tell you everything about my gear, so i guess it will be better if you will catch me in game ( which is not impossible at the moment )

My WoW history :

I have started playing WoW in early TBC times. My first character was Undead Warlock ( on Burning Blade ). After getting lvl 70, i have started doing PvP. I was not really doing PvE at all. The only raids i have done in TBC are : Karazhan, Grull, ZA. When WoTLK came out, i have decided to reroll Alliance, and that was my warrior. The raid experience in way bigger than in previous expansion. Started with Naxx and for now I am full Icc geared.
I have not been in any "hardcore" guild yet, but i hope that will change soon smile

What i expect from The Enigma Order ?

Not much. One of the reasons why i change guild is that i am tired of brainless people, who can't handle their role in raid, pugs which are being disbanded after 2 wipes etc. Also i expect nice atmosphere and a lot of fun with raiding.

My info about PC etc.
My PC and internet connection are fine enough to handle WoW. Usually i have 50 fps and 30-40 ms. Also i have working microphone, so TS/Vent will not be problem.

Hope that will be enough to say about me/my character, for more information ( as i said before ) catch me in game.

Murith.

#2 2010-08-09 22:33:05

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Murith - Warrior aplication - accepted

Thanks for the application, our fruity warrior class leader will get back to you in course of few days.

#3 2010-08-09 23:41:39

Baqa
Guild Member

Hey. Your gear isn't all that bad. I got however some Q's in relation to that gear.
- Why go for tier legs instead of pillars of might? they features more stam, and more armor, which should be our best stats.
- Why chose corpse tongue coin, when you are bellow 46k hp UB? You should be aware of the fact that stam is our best stat, due to the 30% hp buff from ICC.

Cheers.

#4 2010-08-10 02:21:26

Murith
Guild Member

Ad.1 Yes thought about Pillars of Might, but hoped 277 ilevel shoulders from lootship hc would drop since i would not get any other 277 ilevel ( exept trinket which sucks aswell ,ut do not have anything better ) then i would like to keep my 4 pieces bonus ( head, gloves, legs and chest )
Ad.2 Actually answered for both questions above smile I was not lucky to get ToC 25 trinket, so my other option is trinket for Emblems of Thriumph ( with passive armor ) but still no stam on him.

Last edited by Murith (2010-08-10 02:22:27)

#5 2010-08-10 03:25:55

Baqa
Guild Member

Cool answers. Now comes the important ones:
Do you think you will be able to join every raid? (keep in mind that we only raid 3 days, so showing up for most of em becomes the most important thing you do).
How is your fury/arms gear?
and just to ask; what would you consider a typical singletarget rotation? (as prot here).

Keep in mind that I do set the standards on warriors high, and especially as prot with (atm) lack of fury gear, meaning all you really is good for is tanking, and tanking in heroic means no errors.

#6 2010-08-10 12:35:26

Murith
Guild Member

Ad.1 Your raiding hours are perfect for me smile Nothing more to say
Ad.2 And here is a bit problem, as i said i used to be tank on nearly all raid i have been, so could not loot any nice purples ( like DBW ). My actual DPS gear ( if you care about GS ) 5,4k gs. Can improve gs easly but do not think that would help my dps smile For example : my 200ilevel trinket ( Mirror of Truth ) i think is even better ( or as good as ) trinket for Emblems of Frost ( correct me if i am wrong ), ranged weapon is 245 ilevel ( emblem of Triumph ) but it has Arp, the one for Frosts doesn't have; same with belt, got one from ToC 10, would change for something better but have not seen anything that has Arp on it. And keeping 2/5 T9 for 6 % arp bonus ( yes i love arp )
And my gems, half of gear is Arp gemmed ( those are new parts ), and other half is str gemmed ( old parts ) but i do not care about it much since i do not play as dps much.
Ad.3 Well i don't have one rotation 'cause most of things are random. But basically i do charge-> Devastate and if Revenge is possible i use it, Sword and board procs - let's Shield slam him ! ( since SS is nice thread maker ). Trying to keep 5x sunder and refresh it, meanwhile some free SS and Revenge. And ofc do not forget about Thunder clap smile Demo shout depends who i have in raid, but mostly somebody have similar effect to it, so it is not needed.

#7 2010-08-10 20:26:30

Baqa
Guild Member

Accepted

Make sure you read up on our loot rules (they are special omg), raid times (especially sunday raidtimes), and I expect you to do your job well, signup for some 10mans if it seems your gear is lacking for the content we are currently working on. Other than that I welcome you as a testplayer! Contact any officers or classleaders for the invite. Cheers!

Last edited by Baqa (2010-08-10 20:27:35)

Board footer