You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-08-06 01:41:07

Dejavu
Guild Member

Classleader, Apocalypsè

Ok guys, so now I am your Class Leader.

What to say, I am glad to be the one, and hope you guys still see me as a normal person/raider.

First, I must say that I like you guys alot. You guys are just great, great players that I love to play with.

So, Class Leader, you guys can ask me whatever PvE Ret Holy related you have on your mind, I will try to answer the Q's you bring up. Better to ask two times more than needed, if you really are not sure of what I did say at that time, if some thing is unclear.

I am not a Prot pro, so can't help you out here.

As for Grimbold and Andersen, we are 3 retpalas now, been it for a long time now, but still. A classleader should not be favored infront of a raider, or let's have a deal here, we going to have equal raid attend, or standby attend if we are all signed and one have to stay out, or even 2, I should not be the one always have a "safe spot" due to Class Leader status in raids.

When it comes to not showing up, or if you are not able to join for some raids you know of, please write a msg on forum as normal. Or if you have not done it until now, please do so. Also, please give me a /w about it in game if you see me online, just so I know it's there.

I will have some chat's under 4 eyes after some time, just a small chat on how it's going. So please bring up whatever is on your mind when we do. Feel free to prep some stuff until that time.

Guess that's it for now, if you have any other Q's, just ask, and I answer as fast as I can.

Thank you.

Do what you always do, KICK ASS.

CL - Apocalypsè

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsè

#2 2010-08-06 02:19:30

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Classleader, Apocalypsè

Do people still play paladin?

#3 2010-08-06 03:09:52

Mealef
Uncertified member

gz Apoc i hope we wont make any trouble for you;)

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant!

#4 2010-08-06 03:33:09

Dejavu
Guild Member

Thanks Mealef;) And no, should not be a problem wink

Apocalypsè

#5 2010-08-06 10:31:59

Vonhankkija
Officer

Obscure wrote:

Do people still play paladin?

Not really, class is getting worse and worse after every expansion.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#6 2010-08-06 10:35:01

Vonhankkija
Officer

Dejavu wrote:

As for Grimbold and Andersen, we are 3 retpalas now, been it for a long time now, but still. A classleader should not be favored infront of a raider, or let's have a deal here, we going to have equal raid attend, or standby attend if we are all signed and one have to stay out, or even 2, I should not be the one always have a "safe spot" due to Class Leader status in raids.

It might not been huge problem eventually, because it might come to situation where some of the retadins need to heal raids too in turns. I'm going to take month break starting around next week so basicly guild loses one healer there.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#7 2010-08-06 12:26:04

Mealef
Uncertified member

I think there will be spot just for 1 retripala in next week or two, because I am also leaving you soon for some time. i hope you kill sindra hc and when i get back we will just farm it like putri^^

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant!

#8 2010-08-06 14:02:35

Dejavu
Guild Member

First of all, thanks for the support Von, it's appreciated.

Vonhankkija wrote:

Dejavu wrote:

It might not been huge problem eventually, because it might come to situation where some of the retadins need to heal raids too in turns. I'm going to take month break starting around next week so basicly guild loses one healer there.

Yes, but as for yesterdays raid Von, we had 2 retadins on standby, 1 holy and 1 ret in raid, before Grimbold got invited.

Most of the fights only req 1 holypala, and most of the time, I have been healing if we need 2.

So no, it's not A BIG PROBLEM, but just in general, I will be on standby as much as Andersen and Grimbold. So they know, that it will be fair all the way.

About this one:
"Von: I'm going to take month break starting around next week so basicly guild loses one healer there."

Hope you have a nice break, come back strong and enter as a full time raider. Long time sins I have seen you signing up for a 100% attend.

Much love

Last edited by Dejavu (2010-08-06 14:05:13)

Apocalypsè

#9 2010-08-06 16:04:31

Vonhankkija
Officer

Dejavu wrote:

About this one:
"Von: I'm going to take month break starting around next week so basicly guild loses one healer there."

Hope you have a nice break, come back strong and enter as a full time raider. Long time sins I have seen you signing up for a 100% attend.

Much love

Summer has always been very troublesome time for me raid wise. During May and September i'm forced to take month break because it's busiest time for farmers in Finland. Otherwise i'm usually fairly free to raid during summer but i typically sign a lot less because there's just too much other activities to attend during summers smile I most likely will be 100% active again after we reach october.

#10 2010-08-06 17:43:57

Narnias
Nagamemnon

Gz Apoc smile

Im so gonna drink my new CL under the table in 1 week.... or maybe im such a old fart that he gets me under the table tongue

Sic Vic Pacem Para Bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war

aka. Nagamemnon

#11 2010-08-06 18:54:39

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Grats smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#12 2010-08-06 19:34:45

Dejavu
Guild Member

Haha, yeah I bet, guess you gonna win that one ,)

Apocalypsè

#13 2010-08-09 15:58:57

Vonhankkija
Officer

Apocalypse, you can consider me as unactive now on due the IRL work things. I asume i will be back as fully active raider around 15. september, but it might be bit later too. I will keep you updated about my status when i see how things goes smile (depending mostly about weather we have here, if it rains a lot then my break might be longer and with lot's of shining it might be shorter)

Until then, farewell guys smile

#14 2010-08-09 16:05:23

Sinken
Guild Member

Grats Jokke big_smile

#15 2010-08-11 00:39:23

Dejavu
Guild Member

Vonhankkija wrote:

Apocalypse, you can consider me as unactive now on due the IRL work things. I asume i will be back as fully active raider around 15. september, but it might be bit later too. I will keep you updated about my status when i see how things goes smile (depending mostly about weather we have here, if it rains a lot then my break might be longer and with lot's of shining it might be shorter)

Until then, farewell guys smile

I understand Von. Gl . And do me a favor, do not attend world championship  in sauna, ppl die. ,) we need you when ur back ,)

Last edited by Dejavu (2010-08-11 05:39:57)

Apocalypsè

#16 2010-08-12 00:51:55

Skeletto
Guild Member

So glad im not a Paladin!

Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can we get Wisdom or Kings instead?"

#17 2010-08-12 13:42:34

Dejavu
Guild Member