Personal information:
=============
Nationality: Karlstad, Sweden.
Sex: Male

Character info:
==========
Character Name: Wuxxe
Character race and class: Human mage
Professions: Jewelcrafting 450, & Enchanting 450.

Gear and spec:
==========
At the moment im playing arcane, 57/3/11.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … p;cn=Wuxxe

Raid experience:
===========
Well I started in vanilla, didn't really clear every compinent there was, but pretty much everything, been working myself up through TBC & WOTLK Now.
So I've cleared pretty much everything.
ToC10/25 & HC. - Cleared. I guess your only raiding ICC & RS, so I don't have to mention all "old" continents.
ICC10 11/12 a few hardmodes Such as 4 first bosses only, and dreamwalker.
ICC25 12/12 also a few hardmodes, 4 first bosses, fester, rotface, putri, dreamwalker, sindra.
Also killed Halion, RS10/25.

Former/current guild(s):
================
Well I was in Brotherhood of the wolf, (reason why I leaved, well that is not really clear to me yet, I guess the guildmaster had hes own reasons)

Availability:
========
Well im working from time to time, when im needed, the (work-times) are quite fucked up, doing 12-hours shifts, and I don't know when I get called in, they just call random and ask if I can come, so thats not really a huge (+).

Why I want to join this guild:
==================
Easy, your a raiding guild that is raiding seriously (so i've heard), and I need to get down to serious buisness with the raiding aswell, haven't been raiding as much as I should have. So I want a guild that does raids every week, clear continents, and doesn't give up easily.

What I can offer you:
=============
Awesome DPS, understanding, and most of all, LAUGHS. Im just a fun-guy, (so they keep saying) im social, im not like some people (that I stay away from conversations, doesn't speak in ventrilo/skype/teamspeak, or whatever online-talking program you are useing.

Net:
===========
Im on Bredbandsbolaget 100/10 atm, so I don't got any lags, only when the (server lags ofcourse) Else my MS is stable. Aswell is my computer.

Ventrilo or Teamspeak and a working microphone:
================================
I have all versions of ventrilo, also got teamspeak, and a working microphone. smile CHEERS.

Other Informaion:
================
An experienced player that knows he's class from out till in. Also as I mentioned abow, im social, im funny (from time to time, when im in a mood for it, ROFL tongue) Well I don't think I got any other information to give you, more that im really looking forward to join you guys, (If I get accepted)

PEACE - Wuxxe.

Last edited by wuxxe (2010-09-10 01:41:27)

#2 2010-09-10 01:43:35

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Wuxxe Human mage - declined

Thanks for the application, we'll give you an answer within a day or two.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#3 2010-09-12 00:23:30

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Wuxxe Human mage - declined

Declined.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

Board footer