The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-09-27 02:16:40

Baqa
Guild Member

Heroic LK.

As we are closing in on something that looks like a possible p3 (omg), we should try to improve. It is important that I tell you all that at this point, we are probably doing very well, DPSwise, not failing wise, etc. HOWEVER: Our goal should always be; Improvement. I think the 3 of us regualar DPS wars have shown TEO that,yes, warriors are OP, and yes, we can play. I'm never going to admit that any of us (including me) plays perfect. To strive towards perfection, is what we do, though perfection can never fully be reached. I don't got many bad words to toss at anyone atm, except ACTIVITY, which should always be at 100% if we are to close in on perfection:)

Minor stuff that is the only real issue (if a great issue at all) atm is the fact that we die in transition. Now I'm not going to lie, and therefor I must admit that its you Qurrai; who does this the most! So, talked to you ingame but I might as well post it here as it at one certain point will benefit us all: When you see the raging spirit is about to spawn (5 sec give or take), we don't use WW, we dont use cleave, AT ALL! Shadowtraps are being dealt with nicely and I guess its not of grave importance anymore. Back to the Ragin spirit thingy:
I know that its annoying to get killed by those frikking raging spirits, and usually when I get killed by them I actually notice that my WW hits them, as they spawn,and I run out (often with rocketboots). If I then get killed I would ofc blame the tanks for sucking at that perticular moment, which might be due to a taunt miss, a silence, or just not noticing it fast enough (can happen to all of us). Yes, its in one way or the other the tank/s fault. But, would we be in that situation if we saved WW for a safe moment? Most likely. Would it hurt our dps? Yes. Would it really matter on the meters in the long run? Not really. Catch my drift? KOOOOL.

Stars the place to be under. NO FUCKING WITH ME ON THAT ONE. If you ain't under the star and the valkyrs picks you up offspot with the raid reasonly being alive, I will get your home address, hunt you down, and kill you (jokes aside, don't do it).

DEFILE: Defiled targets always go to the NORTH. unless you are practically standing at the stairs you go to the NORTH. No hessitations, just do it. I think 3/4 of us got the rocketboots; Use them. (A little protip. dont try to jump out and use them, that wont make the speed go active until you hit the ground).

What I do when we are dealing with the first set of valkyrs is instantly move to the northside of them, and then dps. if you get defile its easier for you to run further to the north side, thus not fuckin the valkyrs path up with defile (OMG BLACK HOLE BLACK IS HOLE). at the SECOND pack of valkyrs, I wait untill I spot the very first valkyr in the air, and then instantly hurries far north of the raid, like 15 yards away from the star group. As I wont get picked up (If I am able to move that is lol) and that gives it a 1/22 chance at defile landing on me, meaning I'll be far north where I am supposed to be. If the defile lands on someone in the star group, I am also safe up north, and simply has to move to the edges to dodge the skulled person running as they should be. Sadly, that doesn't happen very very often.

This thread is important guys. So I want you all to respond to it, saying either "OK" or "YES SIR" (the letter sounding much much better lol). If you got some tips yourself, or want to discuss stuff regarding LK HC, please feel free to use this thread.

Cheerios,
Are good.

#2 2010-09-27 17:57:43

Murith
Guild Member

Re: Heroic LK.

Baqa wrote:

Cheerios,
Are good.

OMNOMNOMNOM ! Goodiez !
To the thread - years ago when i was tanking LK ( any of you remember that ? big_smile ) the problem with raging was ppl who was overagroing like hell ( yes Warriors tongue ), for example - Raging spawns in melee camp -> some Warrior starts to faceroll and i can't keep enough threat. That happend twice or three times. Just for you guys to know. Mby it was 'cause i suck as tank, mby not.

#3 2010-09-27 18:34:31

Tyler
Leading Team

All warrs, palas and dk's should stop using thier cleave skills 2-3 sec before the next spawns. Really not that hard to watch the timers. Though tricks and md's should always be applied asap, since we can't afford to hold back for long. Especially in 2nd transision where 4 raging will spawn. Another thing is the use of cd's. I guess all of us is popping everything in the begining, which means the death wish is ready again in the end of P1. I use it again when the 1st raging is half way down so it last all the way for the 2nd. This way it's ready again for the 2nd set of valkyrs where we need the most dps output due to the risk of a lot of moving from the defile. Something that you should consider. I know it means a bit less dps on LK in P1, but i think it's worth it.

#4 2010-09-27 19:10:28

Baqa
Guild Member

Im doing the same Tyler, combining it with Hyperspeed accellerators. Also using cobalt frag belt on either Enraged Horrors or when the first raging spawns (if in melee)(2 sec after it spawns that is).

#5 2010-09-27 20:31:23

Dancemonkey
Guild Member

i am  gonna brake in to your forum thread with a positive remark, and that is that it's been alot less warriors spending their sheild on adds lately wink

Last edited by Dancemonkey (2010-09-27 20:32:04)

#6 2010-09-27 22:50:56

Moranu
Guild Member

Tyler wrote:

All warrs, palas and dk's should stop using thier cleave skills 2-3 sec before the next spawns. Really not that hard to watch the timers. Though tricks and md's should always be applied asap, since we can't afford to hold back for long.

I don't know about the other rogues/hunters, but I always tricks the first spirit. Tricks won't be off cooldown until 4-5 seconds after the second spirit has spawned.

#7 2010-09-28 00:33:03

Qurrai
Guild Member

You know uh, sure I die, but not at all those transisitions. Anyway some more speed on the tanks would be great.

Last edited by Qurrai (2010-09-28 00:34:17)

4790K @ 4.6
Maximus VI Formula
2x GTX 780 Hydrocopper
Samsung 840 pro 512GB
Lord of AFK

#8 2010-09-28 09:53:14

Baqa
Guild Member

I totally agree that the spirits are in one way picked up too slowly, but remember that they do silence, and for Narnias atleast, thats something thats pretty difficult to coup with. Also keep in mind that a fury warrior nuking it from the first second got higher tps than a paladin/bear that needs to first get em to them, get hit to get aggro and get a rotation up. Prot warriors are easier that way, we just use shield slam and hopefully i doesnt miss. Bears needs to get up bleed rotations, and paladins are rotation blocked due to silence.

But to some extent I agree, it's sometimes pretty slow hehe.

#9 2010-09-28 10:20:10

Dejavu
Guild Member

Dancemonkey wrote:

i am  gonna brake in to your forum thread with a positive remark, and that is that it's been alot less warriors spending their sheild on adds lately wink

That is so true, they just instantly die in pshift '_'

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsč

#10 2010-09-28 10:25:37

Dejavu
Guild Member

Baqa wrote:

I totally agree that the spirits are in one way picked up too slowly, but remember that they do silence, and for Narnias atleast, thats something thats pretty difficult to coup with. Also keep in mind that a fury warrior nuking it from the first second got higher tps than a paladin/bear that needs to first get em to them, get hit to get aggro and get a rotation up. Prot warriors are easier that way, we just use shield slam and hopefully i doesnt miss. Bears needs to get up bleed rotations, and paladins are rotation blocked due to silence.

But to some extent I agree, it's sometimes pretty slow hehe.

Also, here healers should be more  careful, dispel asap, or make one of the healers to have prio on dispel on tanks. Mby the same one as in P1?

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsč

#11 2010-09-28 10:58:13

Baqa
Guild Member

The silence only bugs narnias though, so Lurf isnt excuse mohahaha

#12 2010-09-28 13:28:35

Tyler
Leading Team

Baqa wrote:

The silence only bugs narnias though, so Lurf isnt excuse mohahaha

Taunt is a spell aswell, so it does affect druids and warrs when they are silenced.. plus having a loose raging while having 0 rage and silienced makes it pretty damn hard to gain aggro on that mob.
So basicly, watch out melees.

#13 2010-09-28 13:35:42

Insured
Guild Member

Faerie Fire is also a spell, and that's all the ranged tools a druid has to pick up aggro without charging in and thus turning mobs around smile

#14 2010-09-28 20:22:20

Baqa
Guild Member

The silence does not affect warriors taunt. Not last time I tanked LK HC. unless they suddently silent fixed it.

Last edited by Baqa (2010-09-28 20:23:12)

#15 2010-09-28 21:53:36

Tyler
Leading Team

All shouts is spells, which incl. taunt.

Taunt is a spell and uses spell hit which is 25% more generous than melee hit with regard to rating conversion. You will need 17% spell hit to become taunt capped against a boss.

Last edited by Tyler (2010-09-28 21:56:43)

#16 2010-09-28 22:07:21

Murith
Guild Member

Sad but true.
Not sure about silence working on taunt. At least i haven't got any problems with taunting raging.

#17 2010-09-28 22:11:45

Baqa
Guild Member

Thats wrong tyler, it was fixed in the previous ICC patch.

I can find dokuments if you want to

#18 2010-09-28 22:12:32

Tyler
Leading Team

yes please.. do that smile

#19 2010-09-28 22:51:01

Baqa
Guild Member

Will do:D

#20 2010-09-28 23:17:16