You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-10-01 18:06:01

Jaeyon
Uncertified member

Jaeyon Resto Shaman - accepted

Sup,

So since there's no template for your applications I'm just gonna freestyle it with my messy writing and trying to make it as easy as possible to read for you guys.

General information about me:
I'm a 17-year-old(18 in October 10th) Finnish guy and also a high school student.
I'm going through my 5th year of playing wow(minus few breaks) and I have to say I've enjoyed a lot playing this amazing, time taking game. I'm very dedicated player and for example I'm ready to wipe on bosses all day and night if people are trying hard enough and it's progressing somehow. If I fail in something in this game, I prefer to get criticized since it's easier to learn from mistakes and I also like it when the guild leadership is hard on members when they do something wrong. What comes to my activity, I'm a really active player. My raid attendance is normally around 85-100% depending mostly on what's going on in real-life. I've never skipped a raid just because "I don't feel like going" and if I'm not attending in a raid, I'm informing about it beforehand unless my dad or someone gets a heart attack while I'm raiding.

Now let's cut the crap and go to the business.

Character:
Name: Jaeyon
Class: Shaman
Spec: Resto and if necessary enhancement
Gear: Resto is mostly 264 items with right gems and enchants. Enhancement is about the same level, only few items are worse than others.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;cn=Jaeyon (Glyphs are for 10man-raiding but they will be changed).
Played: ~38days. + ~110days from other shaman.

Game experience:

I started this game in 2006 and I've never really got bored with it. My first character was a rogue named Deoryn but the leveling was slow and I didn't even get to level 60 in Vanilla, but few days after the release of TBC, I got into my first raiding guild "The Eternal Flame" in the summer of 2007. I got my first raiding experiences there, I had fallen in love. Sadly, the guild fell apart and I had a month break from my rogue and started leveling a shaman named Belith. At the end of 2007 I dinged 70 and got to Twilight Sentinels with my shaman. Their progress wasn't enough at that time and I applied to Exploding Labrats which was a great mistake. I didn't enjoy being in the guild and I finally got kicked out from the guild when Sunwell Plateau came. The reasons for getting kicked were: too low gear for Sunwell and probably that I was just too much of a whiner and dumb at that age. After that I applied to Utgard and raided there for the summer but soon had my first major break from wow because of my bad grades.

The break didn't last long, one week before the release of Wotlk I decided to buy game time and migrated my shaman to Burning Blade. There I went to a guild called Saints and raided some Naxxramas with them and soon after the release of Ulduar the time had came when I went to USA. Because of the major time difference and knowing that I will be gone from Europe for a year I had to quit this game. I gave my old account away and decided I will not start wow ever again.

You can already guess what happened. My withdrawals started and I had to buy game time for my other account. I started leveling my new shaman, just before ICC was released. I didn't hurry with my shaman since I knew that I can't raid while staying in USA so I leveled it slowly but dinged 80 a lot faster than expected. Soon I started going to pugs and got some ICC gear/ experience. Few weeks before returning back to Finland I applied to Biological Screwup. There I got my ICC experience and got my first 25man Lich King kill 31st of May. I enjoyed raiding there but sadly they fell apart during the summer and I was guildless once again. Then my irl friends decided all to migrate to Stormreaver and we formed this guild to do some 10man raiding during the summer. During our second raid week, we facerolled 11/12HM's in ICC10man and kept doing that for a while. Sadly one of our key members decided to apply to another guild and one of our tanks started playing SCII so the guild I was in, fell apart once again. And now I'm here, applying to your guild, being eager to raid and clear future end-game content with a nice and friendly guild which is stable and isn't at the risk of breaking apart!

Raiding experience:

Vanilla:
-

TBC :
- Karazhan (12/12)
- Gruul's Lair (2/2)
- Magtheridon's Lair (1/1)
- Serpentshrine Cavern (6/6)
- Tempest Keep (4/4)
- Mount Hyjal (5/5) Before 2.4
- Black Temple (9/9) Before 2.4
- Sunwell Plateau (1/6)
- Zul'Aman (6/6) Never got the bear :(

Wrath of the Lich King:
- Naxxramas (12/12)
- Obsidian Sanctum (1/1)
- Eye of the Eternity (1/1)
- Ulduar (5/12)
- Trial of the Crusader (5/5)
- Icecrown Citadel: 10man (11/12HM)     25man (5/12HM) and 12/12 normal mode
- Ruby Sanctum: 10man (1/1)    25man(1/1)

Other necessary information:

I can raid everyday around 17:00-06:00 (GMT +1) and my attendance is around 85-100%. I have a stable internet connection and my computer runs wow well (not gonna start listing computer stuff because I don't know anything about them). I also have ventrilo and a mic.
Here's an armory link to my old shaman which is nowdays named Kaasuliesi http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Kaasuliesi . The link might not work because there hasn't been game time in that account for 9 months, but here's a wowprogress link to prove at least something about my old character. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu … ver/Belith 
Apparently it shows a Belith named lvl 71DK but if you go down and look "Guild Rotation" or what loots I've received you can see they're shaman t6 items and the guild changes have been before DK's even existed.

I know my Wotlk experience and gear aren't the best but I'm blaming my Exchange student year for that, which I would never change for experiencing Ulduar and Toc. That's why I'm applying more for Cataclysm which I'm really excited for. Of course I will attend 100% for the content you're clearing now to have some touch raiding with The Enigma Order and to be in shape for the future expansion.

Expectations:

- Enjoyable raiding where things work smooth and people don't stay in void zones aka. defiles etc.
- A social guild with friendly members who are nice to chat and play with.
- Progress in the future expansion.
- Memorable and fun raid experiences.
- And ofc world 1st Deathwing clear... Well maybe realm first or close to that.

Continued personal info:

As being a Finn I love certain things like drinking. I'm very talk-active and social when you get to know me and why not even if you don't know me. My English skills should be okay after staying a year in USA so I'm not afraid of using my voice in ventrilo. I have some narcissistic characteristics but it should be okay, at least it has a positive affect on my self esteem and it makes me try to be good in everything I do, except studying Swedish and Math.
I think the best sides of this game are first kills on bosses and enjoyable raiding where people try hard and work together.

As what comes to even more personal info (asl) 17,man,finland.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application.

Love,
Jaeyon

#2 2010-10-01 18:15:08

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Jaeyon Resto Shaman - accepted

Thanks for the application, expect answer/questions in the next few days.

#3 2010-10-04 00:55:24

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

been a bit busy, will reply shortly.

Araun

#4 2010-10-24 17:40:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer