You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-10-30 02:16:34

Utopie
Guild Member

Utopie, Human Paladin - accepted

Hello,
I know the paladin class might be crowded, but since u are interested in exceptional players, here I am. Well, I'm not exceptional, but my paladin is smile So I'm gonna give it a try.

Name: Utopie
Race and Class: Human Paladin
Spec: retribution; before patch I've had holy spec, with good gear, but, honestly, far away in skill from my other 3 healers (which are ms resto/disc; pala has been designed as dps)
Primary professions: BS / JC, both max, but can use mining, herbalism, alchemy – elixir master and enchanting (all max) from my alts
Secondary professions: first aid, cooking, fishing - all max

Real Life Information:
Name: Betty
Connection: 24 Mb, stable most of the time, got Vent/mic

My history ingame:
I started to play WoW in June 2008 with an enhancement shaman, cuz I was always fascinated by melee. I played shaman like 4 months, getting ganked by all the rogues in the world smile, then I realized that I need to try something different and I created the paladin 2 weeks before WotLK come out. Several months I played just for fun, been in a small guild with real life friends, raidind every now and then, going in semi/pugs, with no ambitions of getting one more boss down every week…

Started to raid more seriously 1 year ago, when ToC was released and cleared it in 10/10 hc/25. Killing LK in april, with 0% buff, has been a really nice experience, even if I did it with my alt resto shaman 2 weeks before my paladin (my shaman is the curse of heroism tongue). During the summer I gathered a group of friends from 5 guilds and did the glory of icc raider and that was my best experience, much better than LK 25 man kill or anything else.

Raiding Experience:
- As I said, I have no raid experience before WotLK
- Naxx 10/25 cleared
- OS 3D 10
- Ulduar 10/25
- ToC 10, ToC 10 HC, ToC 25 – cleared
- ICC 10 - cleared, ICC 10 HC – 11/12, with some serious attempts on LK HC, ICC 25 – cleared, ICC 25 HC – 9/12
- Ruby Sanctum 10/25, with some good tries on RS 10 hc

Raiding time: I can raid 2 weeks, then I work 1 week afternoon (at least some days in that week) and I might be forced to skip 1-2 raids in that week.

Armory page:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ck+legends
- Shadowmourne incoming (8 shards to go)… I know its not big deal, but has been a goal as glory of icc has been

People I know in The Enigma Order: Ensiferrum, Darkfear, Andersen, have spoken with Apocalypse, with some other I raided in gdkp run or with my alts

I am hoping for a nice raiding environment with nice progress in Cataclysm. You can expect from me to be a good player, who knows and loves the class, who knows to keep the stats balanced and trying to improve the playing style all the time. You will get a mature player who knows what discipline of raid means; always using flasks and food buff and I'm always informed about the tactics and the role I have during an encounter.

Thanks for your time,
Best regards,
Utopie

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#2 2010-10-30 05:42:05

Dejavu
Guild Member

Re: Utopie, Human Paladin - accepted

Thank you Utopie, I will come back to you shortly.

(Apocalypsè)

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsè

#3 2010-11-02 00:50:26

Dejavu
Guild Member

Re: Utopie, Human Paladin - accepted

Accepted

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsè

Board footer