The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-11-11 10:37:19

Baqa
Guild Member

Warriors in Cataclysm.

I need those who are a 100% sure they want to raid with TEO in cataclysm, as a warrior. To let me know in this thread.
If you don't post here, you don't raid.

What I want you to post:
- Spec.
- Estimation of activity.
- Reason for picking a warrior if you aren't raiding with us now.

Got a lot of warriors, atleast thats what the rumours says, So this is very much required to get the rumours confirmed.
Keep in mind that I could at the very best, have 5 raiding warriors, and still having a rotation that will be fair.
So keep in mind that competion will be very hard, and yes, raiders will have the advantage in my book.

Cheers.
Frewt.

#2 2010-11-11 11:28:31

Windir
Founding Member

Re: Warriors in Cataclysm.

Windir
Mainspec: Prot
Offspec: most likely fury
Estimation of activity: Hard to predict at this point. Q1 2011 would probably be approx 2-3 raids a week. Q2 and onward would probably be abit harder to maintain high activitiy due to some heavy courses and work. (Hard to predict the impact).
But as I stated in Lamme's "rerolling for cataclysm" thread, I'd probably be more interested in 10man raids.

Reason for picking warrior:
I've missed my warrior since vanilla tbh. Hunter was fun in TBC, but kinda lost interest in WotLK. Another issue is grouping for dungeons. Always missing a tank wink

Outside lies doom

#3 2010-11-11 12:52:38

Tyler
Leading Team

Tyler
Mainspec: DPS (most likely fury)
Offspec: Prot or PvP (depends how much we need tanks)

Estimation of activity:
Able to join almost all raids, but there will be times where I have a tight deadlines at work, which requires that I work like an insane person.

Reason for picking warrior:
Always been a warrior and that will never change! Pure rage all the way baby!!! 
/ROAR

#4 2010-11-11 14:20:55

tuppencemki

Will probably use my warrior as alt but once settled I will be available on any night that isn't a guild 25 man raid day
Kinda missed playing my war in mid to late wotlk cata seems a good chance to almost do equal progress on 2 toons but I guess only time will tell
Oh almost forgot prot all the way for this sexy ass dwarf

Last edited by tuppencemki (2010-11-11 14:25:51)

#5 2010-11-12 00:27:08

Murith
Guild Member

Specc:
Depends if prot is gonna be any different on 85. If not gonna change to Fury/Arms since i don't enjoy tanking anymore that much
Estimation of activity
I'll be available mostly all the time till September, my last High School class starts and i'm gonna focus more on education, but it doesn't mean i'm not gonna be available at all.
Reason for picking a warrior if you aren't raiding with us now.
Warrior for teh lifezors ! Tho Blizz should give prot warriors more love.

Murith.

#6 2010-11-12 02:23:16

Warsaw
Guild Member

- Spec.
Fury.

- Estimation of activity.
Can't say yet.

Once a warrior, always warrior wink Im done with rerolls and alts. Started wow at warrior and decided that it will be also my last char.

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#7 2010-11-12 08:23:57

Vonhankkija
Officer

Warsaw wrote:

Once a warrior, always warrior wink Im done with rerolls and alts. Started wow at warrior and decided that it will be also my last char.

You should just admit that you SUCKED big time while playing some REAL classes...

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#8 2010-11-12 08:59:38

ensiferrum
Uncertified member

haha
maybe i should roll my arms warr for cata. seems to be a popular choice.

Board footer