You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-09-16 15:36:01

Bols
Guild Friend

Archaeology

MMO-champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/196 … Blue-Posts

Direct link to the bluepost: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa … 6726035891

Video of how it actually works ingame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ9pkD6-v8

Looks really awesome imo, can't wait big_smile Gief Scepter of Az'Aqir!

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#2 2010-09-16 15:53:26

Mox
Officer

Re: Archaeology

A timesink extraordinair, but I look forward to it too. It just means there will be less time for my alts. Not a very big loss and they will probably get to 85 in one way or another anyway.

Retired Priest master.

#3 2010-09-16 16:19:25

Obscure
Founding Member

Sorry to say, the tailor stuff has been fun, but I'm changing profession in cata... smile

#4 2010-09-16 16:36:43

Mox
Officer

You don't need to do that if you were thinking about replacing it with Archaeology. Archaeology is like fishing and cooking and you can have all three secondary professions at the same time in addition to Tailoring and Enchanting.

Retired Priest master.

#5 2010-09-16 18:12:08

Obscure
Founding Member

Mox wrote:

You don't need to do that if you were thinking about replacing it with Archaeology. Archaeology is like fishing and cooking and you can have all three secondary professions at the same time in addition to Tailoring and Enchanting.

woot! awesome! Bet there will be a lot of high levels flying around in noob areas. I expect a gang fest like the world has never seen before lol.

#6 2010-09-16 18:30:06

Draken
Guild Member

Obscure wrote:

Mox wrote:

woot! awesome! Bet there will be a lot of high levels flying around in noob areas. I expect a gang fest like the world has never seen before lol.

Not too much:

Unlike other gathering skills, digsites are player-specific. Other players will be searching in different locations. There is no competition for digsites.

Remember, the thing you uncover is yours. There is no competition with other players and nobody can gank your node.

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

#7 2010-09-16 18:36:03

Obscure
Founding Member

this keeps getting better and better

#8 2010-12-12 07:27:50

Bols
Guild Friend

Sup guys, was wondering if anyone here had gotten anything cewl yet? I got 525 on dec 8th, and have spent way too much time on it so far. I'm farming the caster staff, and have gotten all commons/rares from dwarf, except.. my beautiful staff sad I'm starting to wonder if the epic weapons actually exists, since so few have reported getting any of them on wowhead/mmo-champion forums etc.

I'm currently sitting at 9 rares (1 moar for Associate Professor!):
Epic:
Fossilized Raptor (you bet i'm loving this one!)
Bones of Transformation

Blues:
Arrival of the Naaru
The Innkeeper's Daughter
Clockwork Gnome
Fossilized Hatchling
Druid and Priest Statue Set
Highborne Soul Mirror
Chalice of the Mountain Kings

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

Board footer