• Index
  •  » Rogue
  •  » yes thats just the way to be rogue now a days / from Blue post

#1 2011-01-07 06:03:59

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

yes thats just the way to be rogue now a days / from Blue post

Posted by Metabomb

Would you consider this a useful way to provide feedback -- reporting balance feedback as a bug and asking if it's been fixed? It's really not.

You'd be doing everyone a favor if you dropped the snarky tone and posted constructive criticism with as much detail as possible. I'd appreciate it anyway.

Heres some feedback for you. You gave rogues survivability instead of damage. You then nerf survivability and then only buff combat. What about subtlety or assassination? Subtlety has damage problems besides spamming ambush in shadow dance, and assassination has absolutely no mobility. BOTH of these are completely destroyed by any classes abilities.

I have been stun locked by warlocks and warriors. Kited by mages, hunters, and boomkin. Helpless against DK's with immunity to stun and then they turn around and stun me with their pet and then destroy me. Pretty much the only class I never had trouble with is shadow priests.

Wheres the rogue help? You have nerfed us over and over again. To the point we can't even be creative anymore. In BC our only chance for survival was stunning the hell out of everything through AR/Prep. You nerfed that. We had all of our stuns put on EVERY SINGLE STUNS DIMINISHING RETURN. If we stun after a hammer of justice, charge, intercept, warlock pet charge, throwdown, druids version of cheapshot, or ANYTHING our stun duration is reduced.

You want feedback? There is your %!*%ing feedback

#2 2011-01-07 19:43:12

Mox
Officer

Re: yes thats just the way to be rogue now a days / from Blue post

Retired Priest master.

#3 2011-01-09 14:05:18

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

Re: yes thats just the way to be rogue now a days / from Blue post

yeah really cute reply :smile gotta love them blizz employies hehe

• Index